Thanks @Tagore bro. :+1:

2 Likes

a Must read summary extract of the easy peasy way book

2 Likes

The link to the easy peasy way book

7 Likes

IMG_20210208_145920

5 Likes

Stay strong. Stay positive. Stay vigilant. Enjoy the life.

Peace.

15 Likes

Royal Rumble finals check in :white_check_mark:

Day 27

5 Likes

Guys i need help…

Its my rule to not watch any movies, seasons or animes to avoid visual triggers.
But i also made a rule that marvel movies or movies that i had been waiting for i can watch.

This new movie came out… Outside the wire… Its all action and has no nudity.
My question is, since i was on dopamine detox for 36 days… I would get serious dopamine by watching this action movie…i saw the trailer and i was hyped. Imdb says it has no nudity.

I know, peeking is out of question for this movie…
My question is, by watching this movie and breaking my Dopamine detox fast of 36 days and getting this dopamine from no sexual way, would it slow down the rewiring process of dopamine receptors?

I am stressed due to constant studying for exam and also need a break… Pls give your opinion.

3 Likes

Is desiring for dopamine okay from nonsexual methods?

3 Likes

I think that should be fine. Only thing which will make things into worse is stressing more. Stay cool and enjoy life :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon25497833… Thanks bro… That makes me so happy… Thanks alot…

Actually i am on infra normal stimulus for 36 days… And this normal stimulus seems guilty😂

2 Likes

i would say yes, but seriously dont screw up your daily routine,

first do all the things of day, then you can watch!
why am i saying this?
because if you spend a day doing nothing, it can break your consistency!
once consistency is broken , its very hard to gain it back!

long story short, you can but dont waste a day for it?

i hope you get it!

3 Likes

Yes… You are right… I wont break my routine and consistency… Thanks bro… You guided me of a danger… Thanks again. :heart:

1 Like

Can anyone tell how update the status which other can see?

2 Likes

I would say NO . dont watch it… may be I am wrong. Wait until 90 days… It totally depends on you bro… I am noticing you have high testosterone level…you are behaving like a beast and posting motivational quotes everytime…if you want to see sudden improvement in your life then you should not watch …
At least complete 90 days

2 Likes

@Skx009 see this

3 Likes

I understand… Thanks for your honesty… You are actually right… Dopamine detox would lose its effect… Thanks bro…

Na :joy: i just wanted to have more posts in this thread than you :joy:… Now our posts only differ by 30 or so.
My testosterone and motivation is low, but discpline is keeping me going forward.

3 Likes

We differ by 19 posts :joy:

2 Likes

Man !! You are awesome … :fire::fire: I am also not watching any bollywood or Hollywood movie. And also I am not watching any emotinal status in whatsapp .
You are following celebacy if you are not thinking any sexual thoughts… And no fap is 30 % of celibacy life style… Then why we will watch any movie!!

2 Likes

Wow… :smiley: That’s great :+1::+1::+1:

:blush::blush::blush: Thanks :hugs:

1 Like

Hmm… That’s right… But what about non sexual purely action movies?