2021 last man standing challenge

I will Give my 100 % in it.
Determination is the only way to beat this addiction.
If you are determined enough. You already won !
It’s not about how many urges you felt,

It’s about how many battles you have won !

Let’s Put everything we got this time !
:fire: :muscle:

4 Likes

Count me In brother :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Hehe funny thing is I’m a female :sweat_smile: I just didn’t want to make that such a big deal since there was that weird drama involving women on the forum before

Thanks for your advice though :slight_smile:
Honestly relapsing wasn’t worth it.
And I’d be happy to try the 100 day battle!

I am proud of myself because 62 days was the longest streak I’ve had

10 Likes

@NoMore4meJB hey sis join in royal rumble…drink more water . beware chaser effect is very dangerous. Dont use mobile for 20 hrs . And take cold shower…

5 Likes

Thank you @_TIGER for the opportunity.

All the companion brothers have showered alot of wisdoms here.

Only few things, I would like to add with my personal experience.

1. We are free from addiction, the moment we start thinking that we are.
    (Ask yourself- can’t you live without it? Is there no other clean source of pleasure/happiness?)
  2. If the answers to above questions is a big fat yes and we still fall back to square one, that means we are not honest with ourselves. Moreover we are inherently hypocrite, if we think something and act something else. This leads to another question- Do we want to be remembered as dishonest and hypocrite or lead by example? You know the answer!
  3. This whole problem is a mind game. If you achieve a milestone reward yourself and vice versa. In addition to that keep updating the goal further. Keep yourself motivated and hungry for discovering your real potential which in reality is unlimited.
    For instance, If you achieve a milestone of say 10 days, add the goal with 10 more days. If you achieve a milestone of 200 days, just push your limits and you will see it happen. Your limits will make way to your unlimited potential. Try it.
  4. There are two kind of weakness- physical and mental. The only difference is that the first one can be recognised by everyone but the latter by only you.
    Know thy weakness, work on it. I know it’s painful. But the people who can bear this pain, makes history. Others you know better.
  5. Know your worth and feel proud of it. We all have some kind of virtues. Do not compare with others. Everybody is different. Compare your own progress. Keep asking- Am I in a better situation than last week, last month, last year…? You will get the answer and the way to proceed. Whether you get answers in affirmative or otherwise, the way is only one- To improve further, to push your limits few inches further. And believe not me or anybody but believe yourself that you have all the potential to do it, to nail it to be precise.
  6. Do not overthink. Enjoy the journey. See outside window. See the beauty of nature and other creatures, admire them. Be grateful. Be happy. Be yourself.

With best regards
To all fellow companions
JumpingBuddha

PS: suggestions and constructive criticisms always welcome.

11 Likes

I’m sharing this note I wrote on my diary with you guys and hopefully someone finds this useful:

Take care.

5 Likes

Royal Rumble Check in

Day 3/100✔️

:muscle:Im not losing this and so are my companions​:fire::fire:

3 Likes

Royal Rumble Check-in
:white_check_mark: Day ~ 1

Taking it easy, I don’t know what are urges !
I don’t know what is P.

I am just in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
:fire:

3 Likes

@anon13059885 @JumpingBuddha @JonSnow001 thank you brothers … :pray::pray::pray::pray: We will try to apply this … :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: I am reading twice and thrice.

4 Likes

Check :white_check_mark: in

Current streak 69

3 Likes

Nice too me you girl. I am also a girl :relieved: keep fighting girl l know you can do it believe in yourself :pray: @NoMore4meJB

4 Likes

Check in 24 days. Stay strong brothers

Check in Day 34 :white_check_mark: Last night i had a night fall because I’ve had an erotic dream.I have to stay strong.

Check in
Day 24 completed!

tenor (15)

4 Likes

Sorry I did not convey my message more accurately. You can change those self talks to positive self Talk.
Reciting positive things would be like this.

I am happy as I am free from PMO

My life is awesome because I don’t crave, need or want PMO anymore

I can achieve anything in life as PMO no longer holds me back.

Well that’s the point. You think about freedom from PMO. You remind yourself of your streak and hard work. You dialy use rewire app. Why isn’t that bad?. It also reminds you of PMO. Because it reminds you of benefits of NoPMO and harms of PMO.
Reminder of PMO is only bad if it make you relapse. Trigger is bad. Peek is bad. Soft po*n is bad.
But thinking that I don’t need PMO and I am happy without it is GOOD.

2 Likes

In the New Thought philosophy, the Law of Attraction is the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life.

So reciting positive things is awesome and coincides with the law of attraction

Also the elephant example is not law of attraction. It’s how the brain works. You cannot not think about something as you need to think about not thinking. :joy: This elephant example is from Inception movie by Leonardo Dicaprio.

2 Likes

Royal Rumble 100 Days Battle 6 Announcement :fire::fire::tada::tada:

The strong warriors who are in the field right now in this do or die battle are:

The beast who never give up @rewire_user

20-58-48-images

The invincible Warrior @MJ007

The sumarai who is unstoppable @anon41607238

And the Wonder Woman of Rewire Companion @NoMore4meJB

20-59-25-images

Refree: @Tagore

Give your 100% Warriors. This is the final chance for @rewire_user @anon41607238 and @MJ007. Welcome strong woman @NoMore4meJB. Become the queen of your own life :+1::+1::v::v:

6 Likes

Awesome arrangement by tagore :grin: . Royal rumble :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have added :zap: symbol beside the names of people who are participating in their final battle. @NoMore4meJB please add your name in the 28th column.

Haha thanks brother @_TIGER . All credit goes to you; you are the manager of this challenge :smile:
These are all winter battles. But no less serious than the last man standing.

Only people who are committed 100% should join this.

21-28-50-images

6 Likes

Check in day 52…Broke my highest streak(50)

3 Likes