2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

My objective is not to go to panic mode if I do something wrong or something goes wrong by itself.
I always do that. I did recover from my panic feel but I have to become more calm and collected in stressful situations.

1 Like

I relapsed on those days bro

1 Like

Ok then correct scores Iā€™ll edit in Post 2

1 Like

I edited it was -12 and -1ā€¦ For aug 25 and 26

1 Like

For 27 to 29 if you didnā€™t watch anything explicit content you add 1+2+3ā€¦ @prothekter_aden

1 Like

Iā€™ll update it bro! Thanks for informingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll sure try it bro! Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Peeked on 28 Aug and 29 Aug :x::x:

• absolutely not feeling good.
  • gotta do something
1 Like

I peeked yesterday :expressionless:

What about 26,27 and 28 August

1 Like

Didnā€™t peek, sorry i didnā€™t inform you :sweat_smile: from today i will inform you daily

1 Like

Bro update your score by yourself in Post 2ā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t informā€¦ Just update your progress at post 2

1 Like

U can see yourself how I updated your score on post 2 ā€¦ ask me if any problem arises

1 Like

@SimonFelix bro whatā€™s your progressā€¦
Plz update in Post 2

1 Like

Just ensure that you didnā€™t go in pastā€¦ Live in presentā€¦ P@rn is a waste of timeā€¦ Either do Real sex or follow Disciplineā€¦ Indulging in Shortcut like P@rn traps ourselves for whole of life

This bad feeling will gradually fade and this pattern repeat until we didnā€™t fix the root ā€¦ ie trap of p0rn

1 Like

Bro I Updated your score till 28 August assuming that you watched explicit content from 25 to 28 ā€¦

So your score for 25 to 28 is -12,-1,-1,-1ā€¦

Now To score more points just maintain Disciplineā€¦ Your score will be automatically compoundedā€¦ As you maintain Discipline consistently for a long time

1 Like

I peeked today soā€¦ pls update it

1 Like

No peek Day 30 August :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like