2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

PC. I study in my room. I don’t have laptop.
Well I have to study no matter what. :+1:

1 Like

OK. There is an app called Kaspersky Safe Kids that can be downloaded in PC. This is generally for parents to control their kids , but I believe self- parenting is the best parenting. You can start an account there if you wish, which block all adult sites and anything that is explicit. The only way to escape from this app is to delete it. To prevent that , I may suggest you to join a habit challenge here, make a goal not to delete this app. This is just my suggestion.

Thanks

3 Likes

What would you say it’s about?

1 Like

No peeking failed again :x::x:

:weary::weary::pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah. I can try it. Good suggestion, Thanks man! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Forerunner Well, many of us want to stop but cannot. I can’t say what’s it about. May be it’s about seeking. We’re all seeking happiness in the wrong place and want to be happy all the time.

1 Like

2021-08-25T18:30:00Z
Check in :white_check_mark:

I thought as u told that u took a break from thread ? From which date you continued again?

Don’t lose heart… It’s a process … Tell me the date of your watching? Starting from 19 August

1 Like

Bro you started from date of 12 August… So just tell me the dates when you peeked … And to avoid confusion pls don’t write your day as 0 or 1 … Instead of it write like this :point_down:

2021-08-25T18:30:00Z
Check in :x: or :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I am updating your scores … So at first glance it’s very confusing

Great that you continued ur journal from where you left …

1 Like

From now on you can update your points in Post 2 … very easy to do that

1 Like

Ok u resumed from 7 August ,:+1:

From Aug 18 I continued the thread and tracked my progress from Aug 7 to 17 mentioned below.

If I am right after 18 Aug , I used to check here daily

1 Like

I am going to update your score till 25 August… from now on u can update yourself in Post 2…

1 Like

@SincereDev I peeked on 20 Aug, 21 and 22 August.

1 Like

August 25 No Peek completed :ballot_box_with_check:

1 Like

Yes this is the right way of writing. :+1:

1 Like

What’s your age? … U are going good …

1 Like