2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

@SincereDev hey man. I’m good… how you doing?

1 Like

Just recovering from p@rn… :grin:… lockdown laga hai khaali hai tab bhi ab addiction nahi hai …
Good sign
@strongwillpower how’s your streak and all … Is it smooth …

1 Like

Not that good bro… random 8-10 day streaks… and many 3-4 day streaks from the start of 2021…

Ok… Bhai jo bhi streaks hai tumhari who sab quality streaks hai na means free from p@rn?

1 Like

Yes broh… bas jab relapse hua…tab hi p0rn dekha hu… many times toh without p0rn hua he…

1 Like

Good. … bro ab to mai streaks pr dhyan hi nahi deta … Bhaad me jaaye :grin:
Ab sirf Maine April se sirf Ek hi root cause pr focus kia hai…
To avoid watching P@rn at any cost… Ab move on kar raha ho p@rn se

Just failed 3 times in April … Jabki abhi jyada akelapan aur Lockdown hai…

I recommend you also focus on just one root

1 Like

Yes brother… but lockdown me itna leisure time he ki kya hi kare… But yes… focusing on cleaner streaks…

@strongwillpower I owe you Phone addiction Challenge…
I benefitted a lot … I didn’t waste many hours … (Still wasted on other stuff) but my phone addiction reduced a lot…
Thanks to your intiative

I invite you to look at this thread…

1 Like

Guy with 100+ day streak was also here he was @The_wild_perception
This is actually not a challenge but a dedicated thread to fix our root problem

2 Likes

If you are regular in forum means active in a day or 2 days …you can try it… And pls read easypeasy book…
Let’s go for 3 digit streak… Already itna 2021 kharab hai kuch personal level pr achieve karke khush hote hai…

2 Likes

It means a lot broh that i can be a help for you…

About this thread, the initiative is really good… but I don’t involve myself in any nofap challenges and no pmo challenges… because to be honest, I don’t actually follow it now… it’s just because of phone addiction challenge that I’m in this app…
I have been in many challenges and i have bever got anything from it… also i feel binded/chained to something… which I don’t like… my current focus is not nofap now brother… I’m sorry brother…

1 Like

Ok… don’t worry keep moving … Our aim should be Free from chain … If you feel free then it’s Ok…
I invited you because I owe you something :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry that I can’t be a part of this thread… but try to understand me… I’m just not in that vibe right now… abhi nofap ke liye seriousness nahi he… abhi filhaal mera seriousness alag jagah par he… bohot crucial point of life pe hu me filhaal… last yr of graduation he… bohot studies baaki he… life ka turning point he samajhlo bas… so filhaal I can’t give time to it… because if i involve myself in some task over here… then i want to give my full focus and attention to it… joh abhi possible nahi he… sorry brother…

And about owing something, we all owe something or other to each other over here… I owe you many things too…

2 Likes

I have peeked. Sorry.

Ok from your dairy I assume that you peeked only once ie 18th April starting from 10th April @TheFinalFrontier so I’m updating your score

1 Like

Bro you didn’t report after April 15

Day 3 checking in :white_check_mark:
4+3=7 points

3 Likes

Day 8 :white_check_mark:

Check-in
We all have to Keep moving forward until we achieve Freedom :clinking_glasses::fire:

1 Like

Little urges around 10 am to open sites…But I slept afterwards.

2 Likes

Started from day 2 actually, as still peeked and PMOed on day 1 unfortunately. I’ve then studied EasyPeasy again and keep affirming the points on brainwashing to not return to that addiction. Thus, I’m working towards geeat results

1 Like