2020 unik new challenging group DARE TO CHALLENGE "You can do better if you believe that you can"(penalty)

I give you my respect for your streaks. I think, you should not leave the forum for some days. Good luck for your exams. :man_student:

3 Likes

I mentioned my username in Message (image)…

@Taher

4 Likes

I am Starting Again…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Best Wishes Man

2 Likes

Thanks brother…

2 Likes

I again lost …

"If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime"

@rah110
Brother you lost…
You should pay amount…

@NEW_CHALLENGER I think we should regularly update our streak on the scoreboard, so that we do not forget about this challenge…

1 Like

Ok brother …
But you have to update your challenge/target starting and ending date …if you update your streak regularly…

2 Likes

This challenge is helpful whenever urge strikes I remind myself don’t do it or you will loose your money.

2 Likes

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life"

Top to the top, we never gonna stop!

1 Like

@HappySoul
Brother you lost to reach your target…

So…

I will definitely pay. Right now, I am in shortage of money. Keep my name here. I will pay.

1 Like

"No matter what happened yesterday, what matter is what you gonna do about it. Giving up is not even a choice. Be strong"

1 Like

7 days left to win this. I won’t give up.

3 Likes

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning"

1 Like

@NEW_CHALLENGER I have completed my 45 days. What should i do? Change to another 60 days challenge?

3 Likes

Congratulations brother…:blush::tulip::fireworks:
As your wish…