[ 20 M ] Risinglion123 - Self Discipline journal

Hi , I am Risinglion123, the King of diaries. I don’t know how many diaries I have made in my past ( I don’t want to count it either ). First of all, Sorry Ash matt for making a diary again. I will try my level best not to make a diary anymore.

I have given my introduction in my previous diary. So yeah , Let me give a shot. Also I am trying my level best to make this a relapse free diary.

Wish me luck :v:

2 Likes

Best of luck dude :fire:

1 Like

Why this diary ?

I don’t want this diary to be a desperate attempt for a fresh start after a lot of failure. First of all, I consider myself as a disciplined person but the benefits associated with it doesn’t come in fruition because of my lack of self awareness and my extreme mindset , a mindset that prevents me from seeing grey between black and white . A kind of mindset similar to coming to a conclusion without proper evidence

I know many people are disciplined here and I am blessed to be friends with those people who are there to guide me during rough times.

My main purpose of this diary is to keep myself aware of what I am doing every single day.

Majority of people update their journal once probably at the end of the day . But for me, Since I have an extreme mindset, I should come back on track asap when things screw up. For that I should be self aware during regular intervals of time.

So I will update here 4 times a day to make keep myself self aware of what I am doing

1 Like

Thank you so much Samaranjay bhai :v:. I won’t let you down

1 Like

Updating times

Weekdays

1. First update ( 12.30 PM - 1.30 PM )
  2. Second update - (5.30 PM - 6.30 PM )
  3. Third update ( 8.30 PM - 9.00 PM )
  4. 4th update ( 10.30 PM - 11.00 PM)

Weekends

1. First update ( 8.00 AM - 9.00 AM)
  2. Second update ( 12.30 PM - 1 30 PM)
  3. Third update ( 5.30 PM - 6.30 PM)
  4. Fourth update ( 10.30 PM - 11.00 PM )
1 Like

7.20 PM

Was an unproductive day. Will update at 8.30 PM

1 Like

8.20 PM

Productive activities done

:white_check_mark:Prayer 10 minutes
:white_check_mark:Practised classical music
:white_check_mark:5 minutes pranayama

Going to watch a Malayalam movie " Prakashan Parakkaate ( Translation : Let Prakashan Fly ) " with my family.

2 Likes

All the best bro, hopefully this is your final diary :sweat_smile::joy:.

Le rc system be like :-

2 Likes

Thank you :joy::joy::joy::v:. Diary is a free estate here, But I try my level best not to troll RC system again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

11.15 PM

Productive things done

Nope

Watched Prakashan Parakatte ( Let Prakashan Fly )movie .

Movie review ( Non spoiler )

The movie is the mixture of many genres. Comedy in the beginning, Romantic in the middle, Tragic in the sub end and inspirational in the end.

The movie focuses more on there is life outside material possessions like money, fame , title etc.

1 Like

31 July

9.30 AM

None

After watching the movie, decided to sleep at 12 AM. Since I am having a messed up sleep schedule these days, I was not at all feeling sleepy. I lied motionless in my bed for almost 30 minutes but doesn’t made any difference.

I had my Digital detox done on my phone. I broke it since I know how to surpass the Digital detox app. Thoughts of PMO appeared but overcomed it because of blessings of God. Played video games till I feel sleepy.

Any suggestions for an effective steps to be taken while not asleep is welcome :pray:

Always Thank God for everything

31 July

2.30 PM

:white_check_mark:Walked 10K steps
:white_check_mark:Daily newspaper reading
:white_check_mark:Reading novel 30 minutes
:white_check_mark:Helped mom to fold the clothes
:white_check_mark:Followed hair routine
:white_check_mark:Cold shower
:white_check_mark:Shaved beard
:white_check_mark:Bathed using scrubber

All physical activities done. Time to do mental stuffs. Some of our guests are arriving soon. Preparation to greet them well.

1 Like

31 July

5.45 PM

None

The guests came to our house. We greeted them in the best possible manner. They came when me and my parents was about to have lunch. So we sacrificed our lunch till they left.

I did not take part in the conversation too much because they were interested to know more about my parents than me. I do received some expected questions like " What are you doing now ? , Which college you are studying? Etc.

I had a minute crush on one of the guests because she looks exactly like one of my teenage crushes :joy::joy:. Its during these moments, meditation helps as we have good sense of control over our thoughts and emotions.

After that my father sang 2 - 3 devotional songs :musical_note: when the guests asked for it.

After the guests left , We had chappathi and kadala curry ( pulses ) as lunch which was brought by our guests since my mom have trouble with her daily chores as the left hand of my mom is not okay these days.

Finished the game called Pokemon aqua after playing for 30 minutes. Started playing Pokemon aqua blue.

Game review

The game is exactly similar to Pokemon sapphire except the fact that 90 percent of land area is filled with water. The game finishes at Fortree city ( 6th gym ) as there is a bug involved which prevents the game from progressing further.

I was not Productive this afternoon. But I will be Productive during the remaining part of the day :relieved:.

Always Thank God for everything :pray:

2 Likes

31 July

10.45 PM

:white_check_mark:No fap Day 1
:white_check_mark:Prayer 10 minutes
:white_check_mark:Read Srimad Bhagavat 2 pages
:white_check_mark:Practiced classical music
:white_check_mark:Pranayama 5 minutes
:white_check_mark:Meditation 10 minutes
:white_check_mark:Completed 90 percent of AC record 1st experiment
:white_check_mark:Took printout associated with all experiments

Initially wasted time playing Pokemon but came back on track.

I am really happy regarding the fact that I can come back on track every time I get screwed up. This type of journalling is helping me.

Regarding discipline, I am really happy today. But I am really concerned about my academics. I should focus on there too.

3 Likes

Will update at 5.30 PM. Having a busy time

3 Likes

1 August

7.30 PM

:white_check_mark:Walked 45 minutes
:white_check_mark:Studied COI 1 hr 15 minutes
:white_check_mark:Completed AC record 5th experiment
:white_check_mark:Completed AC record 6th experiment
:white_check_mark:Cleared SS doubts
:white_check_mark:Followed hair routine

Initially I was really busy doing a lot of academic stuff as I am having exams starting from 9 August. Have a lot of stuffs to study. But I slacked a little bit when I realised tomorrow is a holiday for us as Kerala is experiencing massive flood these days…

I am also thinking of waking up at 5.15 instead of 5.30 so that I will have enough time to walk 10K steps.

Chilled a little bit, Played Pokemon more than allotted time. Now have to make sure I am productive during the remaining part of the day.

3 Likes

1 August

10.45 PM

:white_check_mark:No fap Day 2
:white_check_mark:Daily prayer 10 minutes
:white_check_mark:Read Srimad Bhagavat
:white_check_mark:Practiced classical music
:white_check_mark:Study AC daily portions
:white_check_mark:COI daily portions 30 percent complete
:white_check_mark:DE daily portions 50 percent complete

After praying, I played game for 30 minutes again :man_facepalming:. But forgived myself and moved on. But I was really sleepy. I am not used to waking up early. I took a power nap for 10 minutes. 1 hr 10 minutes remaining. Even though I was not sleepy, I was feeling low energy. But don’t want to procrastinate further. Studied till 10.30. These days I am trying my level best to sleep near to 11 PM to overcome my messed up sleep schedule.

I was productive wrt to daily discipline but not in academics. But still I am happy :blush:. Because if this type of journalling was not there , I generally would have relapsed today with no productivity wrt academics.

Anyway hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

2 Likes

Relapsed. Making new amendments within few hours

3 Likes

Updating times ( Modified)

Weekdays

1. First update ( The moment you wake up or while travelling inside bus )
  2. Second update - (5.30 PM - 6.30 PM )

Weekends

1. First update ( The moment you wake up)
  2. Second update ( 12.30 PM - 1 30 PM)
  3. Third update ( 5.30 PM - 6.30 PM)
1 Like

Playing Pokemon is as dangerous as PMO for me. From my relapses, I realised I don’t jump into P directly when urge hits. I play these games with absolute no control over myself which screws me in such a way that I lose hope and eventually relapse.

So everytime I abstain myself from playing Pokemon, I would consider it as a productive activity from now on like I update my success in No fap

1 Like