π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

If you mean by word P O R N then yeah, it is blocked from all of the forum. It’s a new update apparently.

Once I grow up and get a paid job, that’s the first thing I’m gonna do :joy:

2 Likes

Yea bro it’s def worth it :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 7 :white_check_mark:

Finally :partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::fist::fist::tada:

2 Likes

This is it :slight_smile: day 90 check in 29/3/2023 :white_check_mark: :partying_face: thanks to all this will be not possible alone :wink:

3 Likes

Hell yeaaaaah :joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

No bro it’s all you who did it. It’s true we were supporting each other but you are the one who took advantage and you are the one who decided and you are the one who succeeded. Congratulations brother I wish you a happy life fall of success and happiness and remember, this is just the beginning of a successful life.
All the best my brother :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank You :), now time for 180 days :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats bro keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

Day 3 March 29th
Urges today my head has been hurting all day and I didn’t get good sleep last night about to go to bed don’t wanna have a repeat of last night. Even though I have my phone block doesn’t mean I’m in the clear I just gotta stay locked in and win :fire:

2 Likes

Day 91 check in 30/3/2023 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 1 No Fap
Day 4 No Pron
I was just sitting in my room on the phone with someone when all of the sudden I got a :bone: and Idk why and went to do the deed like some pig. I still have not looked at any inappropriate photos or videos though

2 Likes

Whenever you get wood change your position. If you are sitting get up if you are up sit down. Try it you will see

3 Likes

I’ll try to remember next time thank you

1 Like

Day 92 check in 31/3/2023 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 56 … Alhamdulillah… Going strong…With enhanced cognitive abilities,strong memory and sharp focus and concentration is great … interview after 2 weeks ,another exams after a month …Going with full confidence, Alhamdulillah, grateful to all people who supported me in the journey @VAGABOND @NeverGiveup420 @rajameghanan @Binocular and @basanurga …there is lot of benefits of nofap esp…more spiritual and being able to MANTAIN your relationship with Allah …long streaks come many times after much failures,so guys keep trying and trying ,one day you will achieve serenity of mind and purity of soul …you will enjoy the journey after a period of distress …It’s worth it …

6 Likes

I’m so happy to know that you are growing strong @mrpeace thank you for you gratitude and my Allah bring you peace and happiness and serenity in your life.
Never give up on your dreams!

4 Likes

Glad to see you doing great… Keep up the spirit. :100::fire::muscle:

5 Likes

Day 5
March 31st
I thank the Lord for keeping me strong. Haven’t looked at anything naughty or try to find a way around no I’ve been focused and determined. Tomorrow is day 2 of no Fap I’m doing great and feeling great instead of counting the days I’m counting on myself to not give up and to stay strong :muscle: hope all of you have a blessed day and keep getting stronger

4 Likes

Happy to hear from you brother. You are being an inspiration to me. All I need from you is not to fap and clear all those exams and interviews and succeed. All the best bro @mrpeace

4 Likes

Day 93 check in 1/4/2023 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

01-04-2023 Check in :white_check_mark:
DAY 2 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes