π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Hey where are you from @DoneWithThisAddiction cause it’s also 4:20 p.m in my country

I’m from Poland :smiley: you?

1 Like

Oh nice to know that, I’m from Tunisia actually :grin:

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know our countries layed in the same time zone

1 Like

Really? In Tunisia we have the same time zone with most of Europe countries in winter :snowflake: so that’s why I guess Poland is not that far away from us :blush:

It’s got to be cold over there right?

Is it also cold there? We had a snowfall yesterday here in western Poland

1 Like

Yeah it’s about -5Β°C where I live

1 Like

:astonished: I never saw snow only in movies, man you’re so lucky :smiley:

Well not that cold compared to you guys I guess :sweat_smile: it’s between 4Β° and 17Β° C today

1 Like

I am in bro @Binocular

1 Like

Relapsed after 4 days

Alright you shit of addiction, I won’t wait till DDD, I will start it one week earlier

20221123_174726

From now on, I won’t be recognized anymore

1 Like

Positivity

If you truly want it
And ready to plan for it
Fight for it
Consiste for it
If you’ll gladly sweat for it
Work hard for it
Forget your fear and pain
Caused by your body and brain
And break your daily chains
It shall never be the same

No doubts or flatline
Could stop the harmony and rhyme
Of @Binocular the divine
Spirit of this time
For his soul and mind
can never deny
That he will always shine

A man who forgets about positivity
Loses his chastity
So forget about your horror

And come back stronger!!!

2 Likes

I don’t know why, It’s a psychological thing, but if you don’t declare what you’re going to do and instead just do it, it is more likely that you will succeed.

Checking day 23.
Current streak: 50 days(woohoo).

It’s been 3 days since I started feeling depression and anxiety again. I know that my black thoughts are a product of my imagination, but they feel so real. The emotional response makes them so real! I even cried a little. I don’t have urges right now, but I feel like I want to relapse. However, I’m not intending to, no matter what - I have been in this shithole for 19 years(8 years of nofap attempts in this number) and I finally have the motivation to undergo the journey to the end and call myself a former p*** addict.

I will have ups and downs. Now I’m having a down. If I let one down lead me to a relapse, I will never succeed! Bros, It’s not going to be a pleasant journey all the way! SInce you decided to start, you understood you have the power to change and become better, stronger, more mature. Nofap doesn’t give superpowers, It gives you back what was already in your possession. You are all born great. Don’t trade your greatness for for an addiction to pixel harlots!

I’m really glad I found this forum. You, guys, are awesome. I love you all! To all who didn’t make the NNN - don’t beat yourselves! Swallow your sorrow, let it flow through you, and find a way to turn it into creativity and positive action.

6 Likes

Woah. This is HEAT!!!

1 Like

Checking in day 23 :white_check_mark:

7 days to goooooo :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Because of a heartbreak, I’ve been having sad thoughts from time to time too but it’s getting better. The heartbreak was actually the very beginning of my self-development journey and my biggest NoPMO streak so far

2 Likes

(deleted due to suggestive thumbnail)

I think now i can join you brother in this amazing war let’s FUCKING do it together

2 Likes

77 soldiers have failed.

And 34 soldiers remaining.

NNN is almost ending I see many have failed on the 20th days. Don’t give up for those still standing. You can do it, and if you failed you can always start a next one.

7 Likes

Day 23​:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: better than ever!! Going strong guys, few days to the end of the month, let’s goooooo

3 Likes