π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Day 17 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: let’s win this!!!

5 Likes

Day 18 check in :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

5 Likes

Relapsed on Day 18 Of NNN

Reached to my second highest streak of 21 days [ Highest being 28 days ]

Never Mind , I Will Still Go Clean From Now , as the Real Motive is to Fight Against the PMO Empire :muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Its been my 3 weeks :grin: I don’t know everyday and every little things is so satisfying even it just breathing :joy: , My voice getting deeper and louder. I’ve got more smiling . I love this feeling :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Good job man. Keep on going you got this and the better things are just starting to benefit you.

3 Likes

That’s alright man you pulled a good fight.

2 Likes

:medical_symbol: But wait. Relapse =/= Edging

Relapsed. Reason=jo’d
Jo’d. Reason=wanted to edge
Edged. Reason=was horny or wanted to feel
Horny. Reason=let mind wander or peeked
Wandered. Reason=lost track of clear feeling
Lost track. Reason=disconnect with personal power
Disconnect. Reason=weak resolve and strength
Vulnerability. Reason=lacking intention and focus
Lacking. Reason=need more power
Not enough power. Reason=wasn’t strong enough

RELAPSED=NOT STRONG ENOUGH

Guys, don’t get caught up in any step of the process and make excuses or explain it away. We continue to relapse because we don’t have the strength to achieve it yet. We are humans so we continue to make mistakes. And that’s okay. We must put in the work. We must do what it takes to isolate our vulnerabilities and take the time and practice to grow our strength and resolve to accomplish our goal. It takes time, and it’s OK. But it’s not impossible. You just have to put the right things in place and you will find yourself pushing limits you never knew you could. Keep it real.

4 Likes

:warning:REGRET LATER or SAVE YOURSELF NOW :warning: A WARNING :exclamation: MUST READ AND COMPLETE THIS TASK :point_down:

You have to make a decision to change your life. Sit down for 5 mins and evaluate your actions. Are you invested enough in NOPMO to make it a success? Are you willing to sacrifice any and all pleasures to change your life for better? Look at your actions. If they show sacrifice, consistency and improvement over time, you are all in and ready for success.

But if not, don’t fool yourself that you are trying hard. You will relapse sooner or later and it’s a fact. Unless you commit fully to change your life and make a decision, you will be stuck in this loop of trigger, temporary pleasure as relapse, pain and regret, try half heartedly again, trigger, relapse…

Your task now is to sit down in isolation for 5 mins and really reach a decision. I know you can. We all can. It’s possible. We can do it. We will do it. We must do it. Decide and take control of your future. Work hard. Surf the Urges. Be happy. Be cool.

11 Likes

Useful information. Thank you @kennethgr8 sensei !!

3 Likes

Check-in
NNN Day 17

3 strong, personal reasons to keep going on NoPMO hard mode (inspired by @Forerunner ):

1. I’m a much better, more loving and less self-critical person without PMO.
  2. I feel more motivated to improve my life career-wise, socially and spiritually.
  3. I have more self-respect and I respect other human beings more.
6 Likes

Day 18 Daily check-in :memo:

:white_check_mark: Slept :sleeping: on the floor :bed:
:x: Wake up early :sunrise_over_mountains: (woke up at 7am)
:white_check_mark: Cold shower :droplet::snowflake: :shower:
:green_circle:Went to gym
:white_check_mark: Bench press 20kg x60 reps :weight_lifting_man:
:white_check_mark: Tricep extension 18kg x45 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Arm curl 18kg x10 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Arm curl 14kg x10 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Arm curl 9kg x10 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Abdominal 4th weight(no idea what weight) x45 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Rotary torso right 9kg x20 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Rotary torso left 9kg x20 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark:Lateral pull 25 kg x45 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Dips x10 reps :muscle:

Felt happy after working out, this time I really pushed too hard when it was time for pull ups I couldn’t do any lol :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Immortal soul - How I feel

Feeling like a big naked mountain
But a fertile and alive hill is better than a naked and dead mountain.

I feel like a piano without a melody, a song that was never heard. But a musical note is far more peaceful than a piano without a single melody.

I feel like a bird with no wings, a bird who has a dream, a dream to reach the sky of freedom, a dream to see how big the blue sky is. But a dream is not what you see while sleeping, a dream is what you see when you’re awake.

If you’re ready to devote all of your life, if you’re ready to make all the necessary sacrifices, if you stay consistent, disciplined, and willpowered, nothing and no one could ever damage your well decided and happy future.

4 Likes
1 Like

17 days check in :white_check_mark:
By doing this challenge, I realized that all PMO is a total waste of time, and on top of that there can be medical issues (for example, I used to masturbate once a day and get terrible stomach pains, this made me try to quit) We are still finding our way, so we have to move mountains for what we set out to do!

4 Likes

NNN Challenge Update.

Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Day 3 :white_check_mark:
Day 4 :white_check_mark:
Day 5 :white_check_mark:
Day 6 :white_check_mark:
Day 7 :white_check_mark:
Day 8 :white_check_mark:
Day 9 :white_check_mark:
Day 10 :white_check_mark:
Day 11 :white_check_mark:
Day 12 :white_check_mark:
Day 13 :white_check_mark:
Day 14 :white_check_mark:
Day 15 :white_check_mark:
Day 16 :white_check_mark:
Day 17 :white_check_mark:
Day 18 :white_check_mark:
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30

2 Likes

xttc1y
Add me - Mayur28

1 Like

Im out @Binocular

2 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark: Day 18 NNN

3 Likes

@Mayur28 sorry brother but it looks like you relapsed in November, I’m afraid you can’t join this challenge for it is literally named No Nut November. But don’t worry, you can always check in here with the others whenever you want, we will always support and motivate each other :fist_right::fist_left:

…

@debellator that’s Ok soldier, I’m proud of you cause in the end you did your best but please tell me what was the cause of this relapse?

2 Likes

~|Checking in Day 18|~

4 Likes