π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Okayy bro thank you :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Nofap is just a way to get back to our old selves. Remember that energetic kid that used to run and play and solve the hardest questions and has a pretty face and strong hair? You will restore all of these and more thanks to Nofap. I think that the extra benefit that does not include the restore of your old selve is more confidence and control on your life. After breaking free from the hardest addiction in the world, you will feel unstoppable! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

14 Likes

Okayy Bro Thanks A Lot :100:

4 Likes

I’m new here, but I’ve been on nofap for at least 3 months, and i feel like in NNN i want to push myself even harder. COUNT ME IN! Sharing code: xv1863

6 Likes

Hi there @raytj :wave:
Welcome to the army :fire: only brave soldiers are allowed here so prove me your strength in the Battle against the PMO empire :muscle:

6 Likes

I’m absolutely obliterating this one!
Sharing code: sr1cgf

7 Likes

Yo add me in

Warrior Name: Rambunctious

6 Likes

Hi there @Sasorizer @Samhoustontx :wave:
Welcome to the Legendary battle :fire:
To join please give me your sharing code.

If you don’t know what’s a sharing code here is the definition:

Sharing code is a common way for finding a companion, watching his progress and when he relapses.

How to find your sharing code:

Down below on screen there will be five icons
Click on the third icon
Click on the three dots at the bottom
Click on my sharing code
Copy
Paste your sharing code here.

5 Likes

I join the war. I am at day 24 as of the time of this message and I’m not thinking of succumbing.

Warrior code: 9q46nf

7 Likes

I am in dear comrade, lets fight together.

9 Likes

Please let me join as a new comrades sir!

my sharing code : ygnxiu

i will survive no matter how much it takes

6 Likes

@anon33800963 @Lonewolffffff @Yoshy

Soldiers!!! Be prepared cause the war begins after 2 days!!! :fire:

12 Likes

Iam going to off my Whole social media platforms
We gonna make it NNN :heart::100:

6 Likes

I’m in! Where to I sign up?

5 Likes

I am excited for the NNN war.

But what are we supposed to do for this event??

4 Likes

I’m in , lemme get inπŸ˜€
My sharing code : thzmo5

4 Likes

In this post you must put your name and sharing code. I put your name in it, just put your sharing code

1. β€œDAILY CHECK-IN " just type in this thread " your streak check in” with the date next to it daily (except for those who have no time or they are using R.C app very rarely)

2. Post some memes, motivational images or videos, or anything that helps with Nofap.
    3.Post your daily habits or routines here.

3. If you are getting urges then talk with any companion here

4. f you slipped up, write down the reasons and what you learned from your mistake.

5. Any questions, then ask here…

6 Likes

Count me in the nofap nnn war

5 Likes

Add me bro

Code - dolys7

4 Likes

Yo @Binocular this challenge is getting really popular you know :joy::joy::star_struck::star_struck::fire::fire:

7 Likes