๐—ช๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ โš”๏ธ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—˜๐— ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜! - ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

All goodโ€ฆ closing in on 50 days

4 Likes

I did not get you, are you asking did I regret stopping myself from dying ?
If so, no, absolutely nott !!.. I feel very proud for myself for controlling my urge.
I asked myself if I donโ€™t know the feeling ? I know. Will I jot get it again if not today ? No. So what I am loosing here ? Nothing. So I decided I need to fight.

Right now I am relieved and have to do something productive to move away from these thoughts.

Thank you very much for acknowledging @Binocular.

3 Likes

Yes precisely :ok_hand:

Glad to hear that

Good job General

5 Likes

Day 4 :white_check_mark:
I hope we all are doing very good. Today I am going to say something about myself
Today I broke my longest streak record on this app but the original streak of mine is for 1 month and that was 1 and half year before and now today i feeling that i will also break my record with the help of NNN This is my first NNN and I am very happy today
When I first came here and I saw our Superior General and other generals have streaks for 1 year and many many days then i got inspired from them if they can do i can do there was high enthusiasm and a little fear that how i am going to do but i just did one thing that I am going to do thatโ€™s all.
How to do Iโ€™ll learn but the very first thing is I am going to do it Therefore this NNN is a very good opportunity for me and for everyone else in order to rise in the eyes of our own that yes if (individually) I can do NNN then i can continue it and I can take it to a long way
Thank you @Binocular and other generals for making this forum since earlier i didnโ€™t knew about this and giving this challenge as a opportunity to change for all of us and
Thank you for our other team members who are fighting with me against the same enemy and everyone is telling that we are united although itโ€™s the battle between You vs You
One is made up of lustful desires,laziness and many other characteristics
Vs
The one we want to be The one which is made up of our consciousness,intelligence maturity and etc

4 Likes

Whats your replacement for fapping? Where do you get the extra dopamine kick?

2 Likes

dream weight ngl, whats ur age? and is it fat or muscle?:muscle:

2 Likes

tey red light therapy and I can confirm that skipping is the most calorie burning exercise ever, better than running

3 Likes

Wisely said general @Jeet_hogi_MeRi :clap::clap:

4 Likes

thata the thing you donโ€™t get that shitty dopamine, you only get it from real thingz like exercise and mediation, talking to people. Soon ur dopamine will go down and you will feel like shit add a dopamine detox and remove all yourube and instagram and even more sad. But this only lasts for 2-3 days after that you are going to enjoy literally breathing, just seeing trees will make you happy. Iโ€™m legit in that stage of sadness but I find it very easy to be happy, just seeing one of my family members alive is enough to make me happy. Dopamine Detox is the way to long tern happiness

5 Likes

Day 4 check in
Kinda felt like shit and very sad but I got thru very ez just meditate on the urges, now urges are not a problem but the overwhelming sadness of no more dopamine is kinda irritating. Iโ€™m kinda in flatline, like you know those pangs but I am determined to force myself to workout tomorrow and get back that disciplined feel

5 Likes

:medical_symbol: While part of a successful rewire process (not just abstaining for long periods of time, but actually becoming a functionally different person) often involves starving dopamine to reset your levels, you can also introduce positive replacements. Consider this recent post of mine for outlook and tips to pass the extra time you now have because of no pmoโ€™ing:
(Thereโ€™s a link to the 101 things site in the post)

5 Likes

Reasons why I sleep on the floor

3 Likes
4 Likes

Brothers, if you struggle with strong urges during the day, I will share with you the best tip ever. Stay productive at all costs. Whether it be working out (this one helps tremendously), working on your studies/exams, meditating or anything else. Work on yourselves. It does become easier to fight the urges off, and you are becoming the better version of yourselves. You will truly achieve your dreams, if you practice NoFap, and stay productive every day. Now some motivational posts :muscle:

6 Likes

Checking in for day 4. :white_check_mark:

Absolutely proud of you guys for making it to day 4!!! Many might be suffering with your average streaks that usually donโ€™t go above day 3. Guess what. Youโ€™re on day 4 soldier!! That too itโ€™s nearly over!!! You completed day 4!!! Be proud!
Tomorrow is day 5. :fire: :muscle:
Letโ€™s goo boys, weโ€™ve passed the 15% of the challenge already!!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Guys I lost challenge 2 days ago but still fighting. Now 2 days streak.

5 Likes

I am 24, good muscle, a little fat, working on burning that out.

5 Likes

Nice work brother :clap: never stop working hard
You are free to check in if you want even if youโ€™re out of this challenge

7 Likes

Make it a 28-day streak bro!! :goal_net:
(Oh, lol, well longer too of course haha)

5 Likes

@Binocular @kennethgr8 do I will be check in here :smiley: thank you guys

@roshan2304 great videos about masculinity, thank you too

7 Likes