π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark::muscle: - 11/2/22 at 10:39pm (2/11/22 @ 22:39l)

I agree with no negotiations. NNN means no nut, not 3 nuts. Fallen soldiers get a :fire:, but maybe a category of β€œ:person_fencing:” can be created to indicate 1-2 relapses, wounded soldiers still fighting.
It is easier to give up and relapse several times in the month if you feel bad about not completing the challenge fully.
Regardless, if you get a :fire: or a :person_fencing:, shoot for a personal best streak or just finish out the month. Try to finish out the year with the fewest relapses EVER!

4 Likes

Completed 6 days , achieving a level of mental clarity … creativity boost Alhamdulillah…There’s no coming back from here soldiers ,we will hold the line of defense …Keep struggling towards goodness…We will do it and will win the war …Keep holding each other …

6 Likes

Soldiers!!! Gather around!!!

Enough of this insolence! May I remind you about your words before No Nut November?

Forever I say and November will be! You chose this decision for a reason! If you don’t stick to it then you all ain’t men of your words.

Don’t you see that the enemy is weakening your spirits to slay you all in the end? That’s exactly what it wants!

I supreme General @Binocular declare the Mentality war against PMO empire Finished!! 1 relapse is weakening Nofap men and Strengthening our enemy. One relapse is elimination.

Those who are against this will also be eliminated, I don’t want brainwashed men in my army anymore!

I said what I have to say and it’s on you to decide your future.

saitama-one-punch-man

16 Likes

Aye aye Commander :fist_right:t2: There’s no Negotiation for PMO!!

3 Likes

Let’s do it!
Add me : if08ss

Hey guys, retain your seed. You want to know why??

See the video below :

https://youtube.com/shorts/2kldwiMNBkY?feature=share

I hope non of you becomes like this

That’s the spirit soldier!!!

Your streak is 3 days so you didn’t relapse in November so You’re in :fire:

I am new to this app. But I want a better life with no fap. Please add me and guide me through this journey.

1 Like

tzs8zq
My sharing id

Sorry @surr but you relapsed on November. This is a challenge for those who want to complete No Nit November. However there is another NNN challenge in the forum so you can check it out if you want.

How to check the other one?

See, i had started it more than a year back(rewire companion) and i believed in myself that I can do it alone. But I continued relapsing . Then i realised that I need to be a part of challenge (external motivation ) to stop fapping . I want to be a part of a challenge with very active members. I remembered to open the app now because i fapped today. I had 6 day streak and didn’t know (like u know,missed importance) that November had started. If i don’t join now, i may wait till December and this story may repeat again.

1 Like

@surr here’s the other NNN challenge:

1 Like

You Know Guys
The More Harder You Struggle More Glorifying Success You Will Achive
Man The Day NNN WILL END YOU WILL PROUD OF YOURSELF THAT THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT PHASE I STILL MAKE IT
SO DON’T LOSE :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Please don’t rely on Motivation it’ll betray you in the end or you’ll forgot about that , Just trust on yourself and do it with consistency and perseverance so you’ll be ok.:fire::fire:

3 Likes

13 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

Check-in
NNN Day 2
β€œLong long journey through the darkness;
Long, long way to go.
But what are miles across the ocean
To the heart that’s coming home.”

3 Likes

Sorry guys I relapsed :sweat::sweat: I came across an actress pic on twitter and couldn’t control :sweat::confused:

4 Likes