π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Man, imagine had I not slipped on my 10th day. I am ending May with a 21 Day streak. I so much wish I would have won this challenge. Anyway, let us plan for JJJ.

6 Likes

Here you go brothers. @kazim.09, as per the Emperor’s request.

7 Likes

Remember this is war we declared that will not going to end so easily… Every day by checking here we are fighting that giant shit… I hope u will success next jjj…

9 Likes

Thank you guys for the advice and the support I appreciate it tomorrow is the start of June I’m going to give it my all and stop pron. It’s my second chapter of life and I will not ruin or repeat the last one.

8 Likes

Thank you bro @kazim.09 Let’s get ready for JJJ. All the best to all the participants to stay clean not only this whole month but throughout your lives. JJJ is one of the small steps for the goal and let’s do it together guys.

9 Likes

JJJ day 1 checking in guys

9 Likes

This is so kind of you, bro. Your encouragement is really powerfully motivational. Wishing you and everyone here to grow from strength to strength. As we close the first half of 2023, let’s all win in the JJJ NoPMO challenge and succeed in the important parts of our lives.

6 Likes

It wasn’t such a productive day, I realize that when I start a streek the first few days I’m not so productive, I didn’t have classes either, but I trained and connected with God.

Day 4 :white_check_mark:

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

3 Likes

Day 1 Has been completed
Success
No urges spent time with family ate out with my cousin at a restaurant and had a relaxing day still sick going to doctor tomorrow

4 Likes

Is the JJJ war going on here? Or in nerbo’s thread?
Which one should i follow/where should i check-in daily? Here or there?

4 Likes

JJJ day 2 checking in guys

5 Likes

In nerbo’s thread
20 charactersssss

6 Likes

Ohk thanks @kazim.09

7 Likes

JJJ day 3 checking in guys.

7 Likes

June 3rd, 2023 :white_check_mark:

β€œHuge results = small changes Γ— time”

Tomorrow is day 1 summer. So I planned the :surfing_man: 30 Free-Time Habits:

Learn new skills in Python
Excell in french
Prepare for Bak 1 program
Music time
Read + write quotes
Play Chess
Check in RC
Exercise
Meditate
Thikr Allah
Clean room
Watch TV
Spend time with family
Draw
Astronomy time
Ride bicycle
Learn new songs
Minecraft
Back stretch
Visualize
Do affirmation
Play basketball
Journal + Gratitude
Memorize / Read the Quran
Tick habits calendar
Do breath workout
Learn country places
Watch 1 motivational video
Sleep more than 8 hours
Photograph

I won’t do them all obviously but if I ever feel bored, I got myself 30 ways to escape it :muscle:

7 Likes

Day 2 and 3 completed
No urges spreading the word of God and eating clean still gained some weight but it’s prob muscle and water weight. Stay safe y’all :pray:

3 Likes

Day 34 check in 3/6/2023 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Welcome back captain @binocular JJJ day 4 checking in guys

3 Likes

Day 4 completed
Major urges today doing all I can to resist and win against this thing

3 Likes

JJJ day 5 checking in guys

2 Likes