π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Always count me in @Binocular Never ask me…I am completely submitting myself…

4 Likes

27 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Some urges
But not close to relapse
I finally started reading again about my enemy
That gave me instant dose of power
Who knows what would have happened if i didn’t gain that dose today
I also will not say my day count everyday
Because my freedom is not related to just some numbers
My freedom has begun since I decided not to watch β– β– β– β– 
So i will just mention the special numbers only
I hope i will do better tomorrow

6 Likes

Lets go FFF here to win.

4 Likes

Draco a legend with 1027 days like 2 or 3 years of not fapping told me his secret.

I said to him: How do you have so much days.

He said: Don’t think about it. Such a legend.

5 Likes

Yes sir we got this.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Meme:

Fap vs us be like.

2 Likes

Fri 27th Jan :+1:
Mentally drained today, but will get up early tomorrow and spend time in prayer

3 Likes

Day 2, 10 hours.
It’s quite scary beginning this journey. I see those who have been on a 200 day streak losing their progress. And I am so afraid of pride getting into my heart making me think I am so good at this battle. I am just a weak warrior in this great battle. But I know that with the support of everyone here and trusting in my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ that I will make progress. But I need to keep my head low and my hope high.

6 Likes

Hi. Sorry to say that I relapsed on Thursday. My routine just wasn’t sustaining my streak, so I know I desperately need to change it. I need to become more balanced by including time away from my studies which I can spend on exercise and hobbies that make me feel alive. I’m really disappointed but also feel so motivated to turn my life around. I’m ready for FFF!!! Let’s all keep going brothers.

6 Likes

Yo add me my code : 0quvcv

3 Likes

Day 28 check in 28/1/2023 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

You’ve come a long way @ncubeanelem
Perhaps life doesn’t always give us the gifts we were hoping for but life itself is the best gift you could ever wish for. Use it wisely, you want to be stronger, it will give you obstacles to overcome. You want to succeed, it will give you failures to learn from them. You want Nofap, it will give you relapses to start again stronger

AND RISE UP LIKE A PHOENIX!!!

7 Likes

add me my code mgf100

4 Likes

Day 1 no-fap journey been going good.

5 Likes

Bro this doesn’t even go away lmao.

Like I’ve been fighting no-fap my whole life :rofl:.

2 Likes

That’s alright bro you are however ready for this.:sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, bro! Such an amazing perspective! I will discipline myself in these next few days when the temptation is strongest.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! @SwatiV

It says that your sharing code is invalid. If you don’t know what’s a sharing code here is the definition:

A sharing code is a common way with which you can see your companion’s progress and when they relapse.

Please follow these steps to find your sharing code if you have the Rewire Companion app:

Down below on screen there will be five icons
Click on the third icon
Click on the three dots at the bottom
Click on my sharing code
Copy
Paste your sharing code here in this challenge.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m ready for this challenge
My sharing code is : ekn5ah

5 Likes

Day 5. It actually get’s easier and easier with no urges at all. I keep myself busy all the time, that’s they key.

5 Likes