π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Day 1 :ballot_box_with_check:

Maybe it’s a bit early to check in but it’s because I will sleep after a while.
Good night! :fist:

4 Likes

@andythepro65 @Binocular
Forgive me brothers my words came off completely wrong :pray:
But I am eager to push you guys, and is always coming from a place of goodwill.

What I liked about your honesty wasn’t that you were honest with yourself (that’s a given) but that you were outwardly honest and detailed, because I can learn from that kind of stuff and do find myself in the same situation at times.

Being on a tech device keeps temptation within reach.

I’m skeptical of internet culture, because we have become so dependent upon it. There was a time when we had to go to the library or book shop, and times where we had to rely upon using logic - and having conversation - which is why I crudely said,
β€œwas the book worth it?”
Forgive me it was a bit harsh and I overlooked what book you may be looking for, but I still think it earnest and to the point.

Just imagine if the book was called something like
β€œHow not to relapse?” :rofl: I hope you get my point.

I’m seriously not having a dig at you, but the culture we are now in.

Monday 26th Dec
Day 4

Lord, Forgive my naivety in things I don’t understand.
But let’s keep stirring ourselves to dig deeper.

You are bang-on @Binocular that this isn’t a game, and I’m extremely eager for you guys.

The night before last my dreams (night visions) were all too much, very erotic and shameful - which I delighted in yet felt the guilt and shame of at the same time.

It’s as though the things I’ve put into my head resurfaced in my dream world and plagued me the following day, specifically in the evening before my partner came to my rescue (without her even knowing it)
I was there pleasing and adoring myself in lust, when I thought we weren’t able to chat that night, and she’s messaging me which I didn’t realise, until I heard the murmur of my phone.

:pray: God Bless her that she is in my life and a source of goodness. Luckily last night’s dreams were pleasant - and I returned to a lush wild and green european landscape I thought of as Romania.

My concern and worry for you guys and myself is that if we don’t take this with much seriousness we’ll keep adding to that pile of images in our head.

What has been seen can’t be unseen and yesterday I felt I was in a cycle of; once I start to become clean those images surface, trigger and delight me into viewing similar images again and again, adding more bricks to that wall - that kill and stop the dreaming until I choose to resist again, and then the images resurface only to take me back into temptation.

I’m 40 now, so the amount of images I’ve acquired are astronomical.

5 Likes

True but yeah ima gonna need a break been fighting for so long I don’t have any strenght so Ima get it back.

5 Likes

It’s okay bro we forgive you :muscle::+1:.

5 Likes

That’s okay man no worries its all good :+1:. What makes you feel better. Is better to have a brief belief than being worried all the time.

5 Likes

Good night man :+1:. You got this we believe in you.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for those things man. I am forgiving with myself because god made me a better man. Your right we gotta stop with all this problems and forget about it.

5 Likes

However to forget it its hard. Sometimes I felt to give up many times but I always tell myself not to give up and keep trying. Since my last record my mind been telling me to take a break I refused it and kept on relapsing. But its time. I know that in January I will get much further or forget it completely. If we are failures we shouldn’t make others feel sad and bad for what they done wrong, but help them believe that they can and improve to forget this completely. If you can I can. We all can. Thanks man and well we both are right.

5 Likes

Your doing good bro and 40 wow. You sure have it more wise and you are right on it I agree :muscle:.

5 Likes

Omg is he 40 years old :exploding_head:
Welcome to our forum uncle :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Day 44 achieved :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Busy day
No words
To the next day

6 Likes

Ikr and yeah he is our uncle on the fight lol. Still I think there is a 69 years old in the 2023 war.

5 Likes

Yes sir fighting strong to the best of ourselves. The problem is our minds I could lasted longer if I didn’t peak and that is the problem. I use an app for questions to help me and to help others. However it is full of p*** which is a problem. Whenever I look at one I get back to it even if I delete it. So Ima just delete it forever and get back to it when I have a question and I need an answer and that’s all. With that way I can go longer plus I will have to skip those p*** on tiktok since I am a creator and just got almost 300k likes I should only look at videos I like with are horror stories. And yes thats all so I decided to do it like this way and forget about fap completely forever but I won’t lose hope.

4 Likes

Ah man :rofl: I don’t feel or look as old as I am. We’re still kids even though the years pass by, it’ll hit you eventually, but hopefully by then you’ll have a loving wife and family, and be an ex-pmo addict :+1::facepunch:

I do seriously suggest reading what @24hours24 posts, namely : The Mental Obsession Problem. He has much wisdom to share

6 Likes

That’s really important man in life everything doesn’t matter family is everything. Make sure to have atleast a real girlfriend and then you can die happily. We shouldn’t die lonely or single we can’t let ourselves take that pain. Otherwise if you don’t like relationships and like to be alone is another problem. But in life happiness is everything and throughout my journey I’ve seen happiness thanks to no-fap which I know I am getting more and more stronger I will last longer and then one day I will forget it completely.

4 Likes

Life is short we must live it happy :muscle:. And fight this addiction that push us down. Even though I failed I still want to help others before I get back strong.

5 Likes

If you want to fight your enemy
Don’t fight him in his environment
Don’t go to his nest and fight
We all know what the result will be
You must determine the places that are likely his nests
And prevent yourself from falling to his trap
For example on YouTube when a naked woman appears to me the first thing i report the video
Then i make it unwanted or hated content
So it won’t happen again
You need to learn bro
This is not a game
Where your β€œwill power” will make you stand still against PMO
Knowledge bro
Read and read about your ENEMY
Take it seriously
Take it life ar death fight
Open the books
Listen to others problems and see how did they solve it
Seek to win the fight

4 Likes

I agree with you man :+1:. Don’t worry I will.

4 Likes

Hey guys if you are on social media I want you to avoid or becareful of these apps:

1. Twitter: Twitter is home for the satanic and atheist people, lgbtq is a big chaos in it. Anything religios is not accepted while anything that is bad is accepted including nsfw. L Twitter.

2. Discord: same thing. More chill if you have a group with your own friends. It’s home of lgbtq, people hate on everyone. Satanic and lgbtq groups are everywhere, including nsfw. Religious and safe groups are no where to be found. L discord only use it for friend talk.

3. Tiktok: Home of the lgbtq Community. Big fight between both straight and lgbtq. Nsfw is very common and it’s getting worse. Religion and everything safe is also here working their best to make tiktok safe. Home of pronouns. I will say tiktok is average.

4. Quora: Home of nsfw just like Twitter. Religion, satanic anything is here. People are willing to help you out. However nsfw is the worst here since women you know. Good app just avoid nsfw.

If you are lgbtq, theist I mean no hate.

4 Likes