π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

When DDD starts, check in every day - just right β€œchecking day x” and share your thoughts, feelings, etc, if you feel like doing so. It’s recommended, but not obligatory. You can also share, memes, motivational videos, quotes, whatever you think will be helpful. And have fun while doing so. That’s it.

5 Likes

In want to join ddd :raised_hands:

2 Likes

NNN DAY 27 check in :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

The Difference between Winners and Losers Is all in The Mind, It’s A Game Of Mentality, How you see things Becomes Your Reality. PMO Pleasure? or Poison? Your Decision will Determine Your Duration and Ultimately Your Destination.

:crossed_swords: 27/30 :crossed_swords:
(27/11/2022)

2 Likes

Why is this thread not showing in the forum?
I could only access it because I’d bookmarked a message.

1 Like

@Binocular I’m in, Sir. (DDD)

1 Like

All the best bro slay it!

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes

NAME:K.VASANTHAKUMAR
CODE:g3k8uz
I want to win this DDD

1 Like

Ok it’s Sunday and I have some time to check in here :grin:

They say "SUCESS leads to HAPPINESS now I don’t know who β€œthey” are but I do know that they are WRONG.
Think about it, you start climbing a certain ladder and you reach the top (and that is if you reach the top of course), make lots of money, and hold that big trophy, but then, you might say: β€œDang… I was leaning against the WRONG wall.”
let me tell you this; I know a lot of successful people who wished to go back to the past and enjoy their lives cause life is short, the death of many people that I loved made me realize how short life truly is.
I knew a guy, who was genius in maths, science, physics, and even computer science as well, once he got a well paid job in Germany he thought that he will find happiness but he didn’t. So he said that once he gets a nice house and the cool car and then he’ll be happy, but he didn’t. Lots of you guys might have experienced the same situation but do you know why he didn’t find happiness?
It’s because he didn’t live his life, he saw the world black and white with square, circles, numbers, and lines. He couldn’t find love and he couldn’t build a family and he was not able to find harmony and inner peace.
Now you might say: "okay… so what’s your point?
Well, my point is, success does not lead to happiness but happiness leads to success.
Don’t be like that guy who sacrifices his health for money, instead, sacrifice money for your health.
I’m not saying don’t be successful, infact, I love money, but what if you got a cool new car but then you wish that someone is is sitting next to you. Do you think that it’s success?
They say do not sleep and focus on studying or making money. Why don’t sleep? Infact, sleep is way more important, cause if you don’t sleep enough you can’t think clearly.
My conclusion is this:
Hey, sometimes when you’re driving you must take a look on your window, feel the fresh air and watch how beautiful nature is and Enjoy your journey
So if you think about it, if you want to succeed in Nofap you must Forget about Nofap and LEARN how to ENJOY your LIFE. A man who loves walking will most likely walk more than the man who loves the destination.
Nofap is not about retaining sexual energy, it’s about learning how to use it wisely like life is not about blocking Google or social media, it’s about learning how to use it like learning how to use other things in life and learn how to live :rose:

happy-man-nature_23-2148622675

Here’s a song that will cheer you up, it’s called β€œC’est la vie” which means this is life in french. It’s a French and Arabic song that will make you happy :smile:

I almost forgot, thank you so much for your supporting message guys! You really brought a smile on my face :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Ok! You are added Bhai.
20 characters…

@anon33800963 love your work brother I really do appreciate your efforts in this challenge :smile: I wish you a life pure from PMO. O wait, you already have one… :joy::wink: Then I wish you a life full of joy and happiness :facepunch::people_hugging:

2 Likes

First time I fell sad ,because of Tunisia loss in match …All because of a friend bhai …:sweat:

1 Like

Out of likes Bhai so here:
:blue_heart:
Thanks for the concern about us brother but you should worry more in the next match (we will play against French :exploding_head:) we will definitely lose hard :pensive:

2 Likes

Checking day 27.
Current streak: 54 days.

Going strong :fist:

1 Like

Checking in for day 27
Current streak: 40 days
We’re gonna make it brahs :muscle:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey guys we are really close to 2023
(2023rd reply :joy::wink:)

3 Likes

Day 1. No-fap early december day 27th.

No urges. It’s all been pretty good just got very mad but it’s all going great.

2 Likes

@Binocular we need a list for the NNN last men standing!!

2 Likes

Sure! The winners will be announced in the end.

3 Likes