(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Indian parents varies vastly
Toxic, abusive, torturing, narcissistic, manipulative, controlling, overprotective, ignorant, neglecting,cruel, harrassing mentally physically sexually, High expecting, forcing, pretending that they care deep inside they donā€™t even want to see you, and then few who have gone through this are the caring one
Few really care and love and majority just pretends

3 Likes

Elevated to share that i will be completing 1 year of no fap after 28 days.
It was hard and fucking hard to resist
Hitting the gym has been rewardingā€¦
Stay strong.

3 Likes

Last time I posted was around feb now its time for new beginning new goals and new ambition :fire:

2 Likes

Good that you are backā€¦ i want all of the guys come back and enlighten this forum again!
Now imagine kaizen comes back all of a sudden and says ā€œi am back bitchesā€ :skull: that would be cool asfā€¦

2 Likes

There are three areas of my life I wanna improve :crown:
:beginner: Fitness
:beginner: Spirituality
:beginner: Academics

About me

• Average in studies (Cleared jee mains with 92 percentile but not JEE adv even after taking a drop)
  • Poor Physique (42 kg in 2021 and still 42.5 kg in 2023)
  • My patience level was very high now I get angry on very little things so I need to become strong from inside and feel fulfilled from inside in order to be calm and composed on the outside

Goals :beginner:

• Crack GATE CS 2025 in my third year will start preparation from now 2023 and get a very good rank will use anki flashcards app
  • Reach atleast 45 kg at the end of this next month (Letā€™s start Small)
  • Try making it a habit : doing all your reviews on anki as soon as you wake up (Habit 1)
  • Take Bath early in the morning so u donā€™t have to worry about it in the middle of the day (Habit 2)
  • Exercise in the evening (between 5 30 - 7) [Habit 3]
1 Like

I found this instrumental hip hop beats and itā€™s fucking amazing just here it once :fire:

Damn bro :joy: thatā€™s too awesome to be true
I still wish @Tagore @_TIGER @strongwillpower @Kaizen @Dean_Ambrose everyone returns actively make threads for new competitions and make this forum lit again :fire:

Till then letā€™s give our best guys :fire: @nofapstar123 @The_integrous_one @debellator @Sholt_Tenkerrot

6 Likes

What the hell? For real? I mean I hope the weight matches your height, I am shocked though.

1 Like

By the grace of god , I have pretty decent height thatā€™s why I look like clothes are wearing me not me wearing clothes :joy:

1 Like

Man, not to make feel you bad, Thatā€™s really less weight, like really low. You need to work on it. Hope you get better every day.

1 Like

Yeah Bro I know thatā€™s why I have decided to get serious about it from now on :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Ok bhai. 14 din baad aaya hoon vapis samandar se :joy:

1 Like

Aquaman :joy: :joy:
How is life going bro ?

3 Likes

:muscle::joy:.

Itā€™s going good, except no fap :smiling_face_with_tear:.
Iā€™ll post an update today because I am at home right now and Iā€™ll get plenty of time to work on myself.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great :fire: Keep Moving Forward !

2 Likes

I want to say a lot butā€¦

Maybe you went through a lot of trauma so i will just leave this.

Take care.

And please dont generalise thing if you are a frog living in a well. That would be my advice.

3 Likes

In India students who are in school or college mostly commit suicide due to family issues the report says

2 Likes

Southern and eastern states of India are facing a lot the cases are bigger in munber

2 Likes

Heā€™s right bro in India many students commit suicide because of this I have also seen this

2 Likes

I never denied about pressure. But that does not entitle anyone say ā€œMost Indian parents from Inside dont love their kidsā€.

Doesnt maximum parents of those kids who commited suicide feel worst when they hear that their kid is no more? Do you think that from inside they be just like " Oh shit my invention went on self destruction mode. Wish i could use him more".

Also, wont you expect your kid to shine? So do they. They might be a bad parent but no one has the right to say that they dont love their children.

If you are Indian, just go to your mom, crying with facial expressions of extreme sadness and go and ask her ā€œMaa i cant make it with this exam, if i dont succed in this exam i will commit suicideā€. And watch how that pitiful soul will suffer trauma and will be extra lenient and will even ok if you just sit at your home without doing anything. (General Indian mom).

Strict parenting and discipline is must. The reason we became addicted with this shit. One of the reason is no surveilance.

P. S. I was a bad bf to the love of my life. I was immature. Didnt know how to react with whatever happening, so i was a bad bf but i LOVE her, and will do till my last breath. (We arent together anymore)

4 Likes