(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

It was outside but totally synthetic and there were flood lights on the court, we used to play till 8-8:30 on a regular basics, even in winters, sometimes we even played till night 11-12.
Also they are making 2 new indoor courts in NIT Hamirpur, too bad they didnā€™t make them when I was there :joy:.
@rewire_user

2 Likes

I just saw IITB court :exploding_head:, it is at whole another level.

2 Likes

Inside courts are good but slippery you need good shoes. I went to XLR8 with my friends, ig only @GOVIND-19 will know what XLR8 is :joy: basically itā€™s a sports place- I donā€™t know any other place that has a heated swimming pool :star_struck:

3 Likes

I know XLR8. Been there once. The place is fucking huge! They got everything there. Almost every sport. Even rock climbing. But never played. Itā€™s expensive and itā€™s far. Half an hour drive from my place. Petrol price alone makes that place expensive :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thnks @nofapstar123 and @rewire_user :heart::heart:

I think i am latešŸ„ŗ

3 Likes

Beginning my journey again :100:
Day 0
I tried my best to not relapse, I tried to read notes which I made to overcome urges, But I closed them, I was so distracted by some hot pics on google. And after a very long time, I relapsed in evening before 9 pm. Before things get worse, I have to fix my mindset.
I have decided to do Affirmations Seriously :fire:

• I have always regretted after relapse.
  • It might seem good at the moment but after I relapse, It will mess up my entire mindset
  • I havenā€™t made a 30 days streak even once, Let me do it this time.

I will add more affirmations if something comes to my mind. Journey to Day 30 :+1: :100:

7 Likes

What the hell were you doing seeing hot pictures :joy:.
You had to read the notes before searching for them.
The urge is ā€œlet me search for some erotic contentā€
Once youā€™ve searched for it thereā€™s no going back, so you have to stop the urge to search for it. Thatā€™s why many people consider peeking as relapse.

But you are a strong man, I know you can do this.

8 Likes

All the best broā€¦
Know ur weaknesses, have an action plan and determine to reach 30 daysā€¦dont say it for sayingā€¦ā€œdetermineā€ to reach it!!

Tatakae! Tatakae!

6 Likes

Naaah man, I wasnā€™t searching for it. It just came in my google feed. Thatā€™s where it all started. And Now I realize since I have been studying from past 2-3 days with no entertainment, my mind is craving for dopamine. This time, I am thinking of doing it again. I canā€™t believe this. I am again struck by urges after my relapse recently. Man, I need to fix thisā€¦:pleading_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Letā€™s chill on discord then?
I am free now, no mood to study, we can play trivia and listen to music. Since your exam was today I think you will love some kicking back.

3 Likes

This is my condition alsošŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²

4 Likes

whats discord?

dfasdfsdfsafsdfdsfdsaf

2 Likes

Discord is an app :joy::joy::joy:. We have a server there, rewire warriors

4 Likes

I closed everything just now bro, So that I donā€™t relapse. Unfortunately I canā€™t open discord :sweat_smile: I have locked everything else except rc, telegram and vlc player.
I wish I would have thought of it earlier :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::handshake::100:

2 Likes

hmmmm so like another forum?

2 Likes

No bro, there we can actually beat an urge together. We can play music, play little games to distract ourselves. So, urge can pass and we donā€™t pay attention to it. :beers::wink:

2 Likes

This was posted by someone in the past

10 Likes

No canā€™t say forum, discord is kind of a social media site where people can create servers in which you can play games, chat, or listen to music by using different bots. It is quite famous actually, the difference is that only those people will be able to join the server who we want rather than any random person

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
I thought it would be a great night, guess Iā€™ll have to read deep work now :expressionless:

3 Likes

This will be my wallpaper nowā€¦:handshake::100::joy:
#PMO_Facts_with_Tom&Jerry

3 Likes