(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fck :rofl::rofl:, didnā€™t think about this.
But as we know PCS also provides a reputed gusseted officer job toh yeh exam nikal gya hoga fir kam me santushti kr li hogi (like pragya did) and also the pressure of his poor family :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Wo to thik hai, Bhai PCS nikalne ke baad bhai log govt. job me hote hue bhi UPSC dete hai aur nikaal lete haiā€¦I heard an interview of an income tax officer type ki job thi I donā€™t know exact, He cracked it jab ek number se rah gya tb to bus ek baar kitaab dekhne bus se kaam chal jata jada time bhi nahi dena padta. Just discussing bhula nahi hu ki story writer k hisaab se chalegi humare nahiā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

1 number se toh last time reh gya tha, iss time to pre bhi nhi nikla :sweat_smile:, because of all the stress and lack of coaching. Bro I know how it feels jab exam ni niklate baar baar attempts dene ke baad bhi, toh uss point of view se shi tha sandeep bhaiya ka decision :joy:

1 Like

Haan I agree Yaha ek attempt dene k baad haar maan li pehle acha aaye the laga rhta to aur acha karletaā€¦agle me jameen k neeche :rofl: :rofl: Ab ye haalat hai board me 90+ ajaye :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And you had attempts after every month, think about pople who only have one attempt in one year :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

But I am motivated to work now after watching aspirants :joy::sweat_smile:, and I am also starting the study challenge so I am excited af :joy::joy:, pel denge :fire:

2 Likes

Talking about Yourself :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I too get excited after watching productivity videos but I donā€™t know what happens to that excitement. I donā€™t want to study at all If someone give me 1000 rupees to study. I wonā€™t study ye halat haiā€¦ab cheeze aur tough lagne lagi hai revise nahi kiya to aisa lag rha pehli baar padh rha huā€¦Bhaisaab aise haalat khraab shyd kisi ki hogi

1 Like

Kind of :joy::joy::joy::joy:, I have other exams too tho.
I was talking about UPSC aspirants like sandeep bhaiya only, he had already invested 4 years and failed, itne time baad toh koi bhi exam nikal jaata le hi leni thi job aur inhonne toh fir bhi PCS nikaala tha :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:oh man :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy:bhai kafi log honge aise, mze me lockdown ke chalte :joy::joy:.
Start studying timely bro, pta ni chalega kab lockdown khatam ho gya

2 Likes

broā€¦ I immedietly searched for sandeep bhaiyaā€™s post assistant labour commissioner, and I read but most shocking was itā€™s salary, 15000 to beginner and max 40000. Imaandar admi to bik jaya :sweat_smile:
Ye sahi hai

2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s way too less for a gusseted officer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I searched for it, that was just basic pay bro :sweat_smile:, actual salary counting all allowances will be between 10-12 lakhs per year which is not bad actually.

1 Like

I am sorry for misinformation brother, Pehle search me jo aya bol diyaā€¦I should have confirmed it.
But I donā€™t know whatā€™s basic pay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is basic that you will get for sure and then many allowances are added later on in it and general salary is about more than twice that of basic pay.

1 Like

Also I forgot about the other benefits they get except salary, thatā€™s why people go for that exam and I totally forgot about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that too, even 30k will be enough for them, because theyā€™ll get accommodation and all for free.

I also donā€™t have exact idea though how much is the pay of assistant labor commissioner :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Well Brother, Itā€™s looks like itā€™s way too late we should go to sleep. It was an amazing conversation but brother, I just freaked out my data was out yesterday watching modern family :rofl: :rofl: in just 2 hour I guess. though I set that to medium. And today I decided to download one episode it was like 780MB, I gave up. I will download it using wifi of my uncle. Itā€™s half of my daily data pack :rofl: :rofl: And that too for 1 episode.

1 Like

Wth :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, why is the episode this big.

1 Like