(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 đŸ”„

That’s the spirit! No mercy!:triumph::triumph::triumph:

And we’ll be there to help you whenever you need us! We will not let you down either!:muscle::muscle:

Cough CSK too * cough*

We’re on it bro!:sunglasses::sunglasses::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::v:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:.
You are in a team with the best all equipped with their own strategies.
Just contact any of us anytime, we will do our best to make you beat this shit.
But as far as I know, you are already doing great. I am seeing that potential and spark in you :fire:.
We all will make it, Goooooooo RCB

2 Likes

Sorry to Say this Just now I was extremely motivated but I was facing urge, I didn’t give a damn about it.
I Kept fighting a bit, Then opened Forum. There is a thread “Music too Nofap” , It distracted me completely and I shared one music and Started listening to it.
Urge gone feeling like never had one.
I will stay Strong.
Song is another alternative for defeating urges, Glad that I realized it.

5 Likes

Bro why are you sorry :sweat_smile:, feeling urges is normal, you overcame the urge, you should be proud of yourself instead of being sorry.

2 Likes

You guys won’t Believe what Happened tonight

I made my mind to peek, I had a thought about the last month when I watched anime p*rn for the first time. I wanted to watch it again. I made my mind that I will watch that one video and control myself by playing game or watching something else. And Now here, the act of God takes place. You won’t believe me but I opened in my laptop and my data pack was over just a moment ago, I was watching YouTube. You will think whats a big deal. :sweat_smile:

But, Wait You all know how desperately we try for these things, It’s surely an addiction. I went to my parents and started to look for their phone. Opened hotspot of my mom’s phone. Went back to my room. It wasn’t working. I went back there. Checked data pack over. This was the time when I thought let’s leave will watch some day later. But noooo ! It’s an addiction, my mind knew my father doesn’t use data a lot. Went and with full confidence knowing that It will definitely have internet. I switched hotspot on. Came back, No internet. I went back, Got scolded by mom. :sweat_smile: checked and found data was off. Turned it on. Went back closed light, still not loading. Already realized, Data pack over :joy::joy::rofl:, didn’t go this time.

But We say in hindi, Dubte :ocean: aadmi to tinka ka sahara hi kafi hai , I found that hotspot of my uncle is on. :smirk::smirk::smirk:
I knew the password, It got connected. But now listen carefully :rofl::joy::joy:
When I searched and was about to open the video, My laptop suddenly switched off by itself. Just because of overheating. :rofl::joy::joy: I gave up now. :pray::joy::rofl::rofl:

Thanks to God :pleading_face::pleading_face:
After sometime, Data pack returned back. Then I started listening to ost, music and opened Forum. One of my friend helped me to defeat the urge. And Here I am :pray::sunglasses:

Feeling Like A King, after defeating such a strong urge

Wasn’t possible without the help of you man, @The_integrous_one Thanks a lot :pray::blue_heart:.
I hope it didn’t take much time to read :sweat_smile:
Stay Strong Everybody
Tatakae Tatakae
:sunglasses::clinking_glasses::fire:

4 Likes

Damn man :joy::fire::fire::fire:.
When you want to achieve something badly, the universe conspires to help you achieve that
God’s grace is on you boy. RCB will win.

2 Likes

Khud ki diary ko, comedy bana dia
 Beta mauj kardi @rewire_user

4 Likes

Rcb will win :muscle::muscle::muscle: don’t relapse
 :fire:

3 Likes

Mazak se hat k sach me hua hai bhai ! :sweat_smile:
Aur maje lete rhna chahiye, agar khud ki zindgi hi me kuch maze na ho rhe hona, to zindgi hi maze le leti hai. :ok_hand:
Khush rhna, maze se rhna. It’s working for me. It gives me dopamine so that I don’t have to look for dopamine from cheap sources. And I can defeat this monster PMO through this trick I believe. This works for me most of the time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

17 18 saal me bhai 15 din ki streak banana bht mushkil he.lekin zid banne se aram se hojayega
 Lage raho
 :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thos boy is learning :fire::fire::fire::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

@rewire_user I watched the final episode, I was expecting that last episode would have the potential to make me cry, but it didn’t :sweat_smile:, not blaming that it was bad, but it was not great :sweat_smile:, aise lga kuch khas hua hi ni :joy:, seeing Abhilash throw Dhairya’s spectacles in dustbin and Dhairya getting married to Guri broke my heart.
Quotes were great btw, motivation was good too.

1 Like

The Exact same feeling, I thought the same brother, to be honest I thought It will be better than previous episodes. Only the sandeep bhaiya scene felt good to me. And that also might not please many people but since I like sandeep bhaiya’s charecter I like that scene. I am sorry you might not agree from this, But they were just slowing the whole episode using slowmotion everywhere. Mereko laga mai aage badha du itna slow sab cheeze dustbin me phekne me 5 min laga diye. Itne me abhilash ne crack kaise kiye utna hi dikha sakte the. I guess “Main material” kuch dikhaya hi nahi
Thoda aur bada kar sakte the episode ko
Guru aur dhairya kaise mile unka hi kuch dikha dete. Bus ye bhi bhai harry potter ki tarah yaad bana k chala gya, Harry ki shaadi hermione se kyu nahi hue, Jaise uska dukh hai waise is episode 5 ka hai thoda aur acha ho sakta tha.

The thing is kuch jada hi expectation laga ke baithe na isliye shyd utna khaas na laga ho
Btw overall series was EPic :fire: 5 episode me itna acha story pretty much impressed by this fact. Also, I am happy there is no season 2, season 2 ki naubat na aiye isliye do timelines ko ek saath episode me chala rhe the, shuru me hi dikha diya ki IAS to ban gya hai, nahi to kota factory ki tarah vaibhav ka hua ya nahi :sweat_smile:

Overall Fantastic :fire:

Just episode 5 thoda acha ho 
 :rofl: ok ok fine last time :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, I literally thought the same thing, itni der lgai usne gaadi se nikal ke chasma faink ke mandap tal phinchne me :joy::joy::joy:, and I was expecting the episode to be around 1 hour at least, I was confused how they’ll tell everything in just 40 minutes.

I feel this, guri ke sath relation build up dikha dete dhairya ka tab bhi shi tha, matlab yeh toh random sa hi ho gya :sweat_smile: :joy:, and I waited whole day to watch this :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:.

2 Likes

5th episode thoda nhi kaafi acha ho skta tha.

2 Likes

Man, I waited three days, I was so disappointed. I wanted to see dhairya and Abhilash talking
Kaha the ab tk ab yaaad ayi wagera :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bhai yeh toh acha tha, satellite vala comment note kr lia hai maine :joy:
Mujhe kbhi kbhi lgta hai main satellite ki trh hoon joh rocket ki madad se space me orbit tak toh phunch gya pr rocket ki ehmiyat ko bhool gya

1 Like

True true, this was a must man, they didn’t provide proper closure to audience, I am feeling like writing curses in comment section of 5th episode :joy:

1 Like

Man :heart:, That scene was lit but thinking pratically sandeep bhaiya should have too tried for the extra two attempts. Ab aisa to nahi hai ki advantage bus hero k liye hota hai Abhilash ko bus pata chala duniya ke baaki sarri channels me aya hi nahi ye news. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes