(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 🔥

Kalyug :joy::rofl::joy: Bro I watched one international news channel do you know why IPL got cancelled ?

Because some of the players tested covid positive and considering how dangerous this pandemic is getting they cancelled it. This is what I read in the Hindu :sweat_smile:

International news media, I don’t know whether it’s famous or not they criticized that India has money for IPL. But there is shortage of Oxygen in Hospitals.
Is this the official reason of cancel of IPL ?

Yeah that’s one of the reasons too. India is even begging Bhutan and Pakistan to give us oxygen, what Modi has done :man_facepalming:

Amd we both are out of likes I guess :joy:

1 Like

I feel like I can’t even give my honest opinion in comments of some video. There are always people from both the sides to criticize my judgement.
That’s why I stay away. And Enjoy the fight between them :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Wise decision :joy:
This is the best thing one can do :rofl:. What will we get by commenting on some YouTube video anyway :joy:

Damn that’s a very true and right Fact .

That’s a very good point :thinking::thinking::thinking: We can’t change someone perspective by talking one on one. Then how can anyone in comments. :joy::rofl:

Right :joy::joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I now desperately feel to become a moderator. Due to my impulsive action of clicking the like button that notification pops up saying you are out of likes.
:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Moderator have infinite likes. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Modi is an a*shole. … He is only interested in elections and that too he lost,:joy:… I was watching one love stream of Modi there was a comment in live chat which read BSDK Modi Jaaker chai lekar Aa:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Same :joy::joy:

Really :joy:???

Guess modi is finding new business now :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Love stream :fire::joy:.
Just kidding.
He is an a*hole. That comment was great, this stupid being was good serving tea, at least then he would have served the country well :joy:.

1 Like

It is confidential info but I am gonna tell you Yes they have infinite likes.
:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

And Here Goes the 700th Post :sunglasses:

I will Keep Moving forward Until I cross 1k :sweat_smile::rofl:

@rewire_user it’s official now :joy:, it will come on Saturday :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanks for the info brother !
Or I would have wasted the whole day tomorrow also :joy::joy:.
Well It’s very Far away 8th May.
And I pray that This would be end of Aspirants. I don’t want Season 2. Youtube series season takes 3-4 years.
Kota Factory is still a mystery was vaibhav able to get into iit or not.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Just praying it to be the satisfactory End of Aspirants

1 Like

Well most probably it will be the end, they don’t have much to show because we already know that abhilash becomes IAS officer.
But let’s see what happens :joy:. Anything is possible.
I am praying that abhilash gets dhairya back :rofl:.
It broke my heart when he pulled out the spectacles and the case that dhairya gave him.

2 Likes

Feeling charged up ! :fire: :fire:
I am Gonna Kill every single urge of Mine,
Now It has came to my name/respect I shall prove them Wrong.
I will not spare anyone
Transmuting-arm

My team has given me a Huge Responsibility I shall not let them down, :heart:

We are gonna win this war, Everyone has the same enemy PMO
Let the professionals Handle it :sunglasses:

1 Like