(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 🔥

5 Likes

Op❤️‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @StealthChopperinbond :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles: :sparkler:

I know you are doing your best brother, to get out of this and you are doing pretty good bro, Just keep moving forward, Learn from your mistakes. Eliminate the previous mistakes and You will be the strongest bro, I believe in you, You can do it bro. We all deserve a better life, and we all have that potential to live that life. And Nofap will be your ladder to your great life, Hang in there bro. Never Surrender, Never give up no matter what :fire:

If You Win, You Live. If You Lose, You die. If You don’t Fight, You can’t win, The Only way to win is to Fight. Stay Strong buddy :muscle:

Good Luck bro, You can do it :wink: :fist_right:

7 Likes

What a coincidence
Happy birthday @StealthChopperinbond
:cake: :cake:

3 Likes

Bro @The_integrous_one Suggest me you might know better which one should I buy :sweat_smile: which must have strong ring and doesn’t come out easily from the wall If I dunk though I can’t but in case :rofl:

1 Like

Even I don’t know :sweat_smile::joy:
I searched in Google and It’s showing
Yookoso :100::+1:

Bro if you are really planning on dunking on it then you have to invest a little higher, ring will cost around 2000 :joy::joy::joy:.
But if you want economical which will last for 2-3 months if you play continuously shooting like an ass from far away and all, then I ordered the ring by “elk power” It lasted a year but it’s welding came out twice in the whole year, I had to take it to a welder.
It costed between 600-700.
This time I’ve ordered a ring by “baba” It was between 400-500, don’t know how it will be but ratings were good.
I ordered both times from flipkart.

1 Like

Yeah I did that too, youkoso but there were some other words too so I ignored it :joy:

1 Like

I will be soon gone to college :sweat_smile: So, I might be playing just for few months. And then I might play in college. :heart::handshake::100: I am excited but first I am trying to get a good nit. Shouldn’t dream a lot :sweat_smile: Let’s encounter what’s in front first.
Edit - Bro I saw the basketball court of IIT bombay man It was sooo awesome…:star2::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: If I would have known that much before, I might have worked even harder to get into it. :100::100:
I will look into both. And then ask my dad and order it. :fire:

1 Like

Cool cool cool!
Let’s go get back to studies now :v:.

1 Like

See you tonight :milky_way: 2 hours done :white_check_mark: Till now. Looking forward to attleast 7 hours :clinking_glasses::muscle:
P.S. - I don’t know about Nits whether they have good basketball court or not. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha my college also had the best court I’ve ever seen in my life, it was fully synthetic, I’ll share a picture if I can find one. Don’t worry man, most colleges have great courts :joy:

1 Like

Same here :joy::joy::joy::joy::v::v::v:

1 Like

Do share it man, Go find it. I wanna see. Youtube doesn’t show nits one. Was it inside or outside. Inside ones are just badass…:fire::fire::100::fist_right: I want to go somewhere with inside court. If possible.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve also never been to an inside court but there is an agriculture university nearby my place about 30 kms and they have an indoor court, I’ve been to that university a couple of times but didn’t see the Court, I actually didn’t know they had one when I went there.

2 Likes

It was outside but totally synthetic and there were flood lights on the court, we used to play till 8-8:30 on a regular basics, even in winters, sometimes we even played till night 11-12.
Also they are making 2 new indoor courts in NIT Hamirpur, too bad they didn’t make them when I was there :joy:.
@rewire_user

2 Likes

I just saw IITB court :exploding_head:, it is at whole another level.

2 Likes

Inside courts are good but slippery you need good shoes. I went to XLR8 with my friends, ig only @GOVIND-19 will know what XLR8 is :joy: basically it’s a sports place- I don’t know any other place that has a heated swimming pool :star_struck:

3 Likes

I know XLR8. Been there once. The place is fucking huge! They got everything there. Almost every sport. Even rock climbing. But never played. It’s expensive and it’s far. Half an hour drive from my place. Petrol price alone makes that place expensive :joy::joy:

3 Likes