[18M] Luffy's Diary

Yes :joy:, the questions about purpose life, afterlife and extra terrestrial life are quite baffling and will probably remain unanswered.
Anyways letā€™s go to sleep and strive to find that purpose tomorrow. Good night brother.

1 Like

16 March 2021

Had a alarm for 6 but kept snoozing till 8:30 in the morningšŸ˜‚ā€¦ Had a breakfast then sat down to study then got a message from my online coaching that they will gift me a macbook if I got above 99.9 in another jee mainsā€¦ I was pumped because I wanted that macbook badly but I started preparing for advanced and some chapters are extra in mains syllabus which need extra attention so yeah I had one day to revise them allā€¦ Have my best shotā€¦ Then KVPY (research scholarship test) merit list got released and I am in it but that exam was just a timepass am not gonna go to research under any circumstances ā€¦
After that whole day went in revising the stuffā€¦
Now am to sleepā€¦
Tommorow I have my mains again have to wake up early my center is an hour from my homeā€¦

Days left for advanced:109

Sayonara!

1 Like

All the best bro! Get that Mac book :fire:

1 Like

All the best BROā€¦:fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you guys!
@The_integrous_one @kanu

2 Likes

17 March 2021

Woke up at 5:30 in morning got dressed up and had breakfast and then just revised some things before exam before my friendā€™s parents came to pick me up for the examā€¦ We reached there a bit early chilled inside the car and then went for the examā€¦
Exam went well could have done better commited a few silly mistakesā€¦
Then from there I went to my friendā€™s house watched movie and had a pizza there then came back home and checked the answer keysā€¦ Then had some restā€¦ Woke up at 5:30 had a class from 5:45 then after the class I wrote some practicals,they are just utter waste of timeā€¦
Then had another clss 9:30 which continued till 12 and now am off to sleep!

Days left for jee advanced:108

Sayonara!

1 Like

So yesterday I relapsed againā€¦
Itā€™s been exactly a year since my longest streak of 72 daysā€¦
I was just wondering what changed after thatā€¦
At that time used to be extremely busy with coachings,schools,playing basketball and badminton regularly. I barely managed 6 hours of sleep and I had no time to think about nofap.But then the lockdown came into effect and thatā€™s where my nofap journey started going downhill.I relapsed due to my bad routine and not being occupied for the whole day and yes now I used to think about nofap because of the free time.Not that much I had it in my back of my mind that I have to be careful of urges and all thatā€¦
I am planning to take a break from this forum for a month as regularly checking in reminds of nofap and inturn of PMOā€¦
So hereā€™s my plan for the next month I am going to be busy with my practicals the next week and my classes for advanced have started both online and offline that will take an average of 7 hrs per day and I will need around 4 hours of self studyā€¦ So here goes half of my day and as for physical exercise and meditation I am planning to put it in between my 3 hr study slots or in the morning just after I wake I have to decide upon thatā€¦
So as for today I will read easy-peasy once again and then follow a strict routine for a month and I will check in after a monthā€¦
After a month I will be someone of whom I am proud of or a loserā€¦
Letā€™s see!

Sayonara!

All the best bro! May the next month be best month of your life :fire::fire:.

2 Likes

18 July 2021

I am back hereā€¦ I had around four 20-30 days streak after I left the forumā€¦But wasnā€™t able to get over the 30 day markā€¦
There were some binge relapses too in between but canā€™t change what has already happenedā€¦

As far as my exams are concerned they were postponed and all the plans I made of the things I will do after they the exams are also postponedšŸ˜•ā€¦
Canā€™t help itā€¦

I am here for a new start and I hope this time I will be able to get rid of this addictionšŸ‘Šā€¦

4 Likes

Just read your whole diary, man toppers do study a lot, play physical games, meditate, exercise. And here I am laying all day in my bed doing absolutely nothing :joy: jk Iā€™ve plans too,
Anyways welcome back. Donā€™t RELAPSE ever again, you hate it. Bye bye good night :sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

I will love to play some outdoor games but alas all my friends are busy in preparation and also am not going outside since I if I fall ill 15-20 days of my preparation may go to waste and my 2 years preparation will be wastedā€¦
I have thought of exercising at home but just too lazy to startšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

2 Likes

Good to see you back @Luffy

2 Likes