[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Hi Guys , this is my last attempt at nofap if I Relapsed before 15 days , I’ll leave this forever and my exams preparation also.

U guys must be thinking I have just relapsed and I’m in anger and making promises…NO that’s not the case I’M TAKING THIS BIG CALL AND IM CALM AND NOT TAKING THIS IMPORTANT DECISION IN ANGER

3 Likes

i hope you would not do that because this community needs you and many of us.

3 Likes

Why are you leaving? I am doing this from Sept and i have never hit a 14 days streak, because i was losing after trying so hard for 3-4 months. I have expanded my self control. You may relapse for 100000000 times but the motivation in you to rewire into a real man, will be there.

4 Likes

@StealthChopperinbond I know it’s tough, that now a single relapse before 15 day and I’m out of this nofap .

But we should remember it’s now or Never . I dont want that after a year , I waisted all my opportunities for a good future , waisted my energy , lost my capabilities coz of PMO .

I’m capable and I can do it and dont want that after years I look back and see I’m nothing coz i couldn’t conquer my biggest enemy PMO.

your enemy is bigger and stronger because you have never faced him in your entire life till now. But when you are facing it, this will be difficult at first, till you find a way to defeat them. Bigger enemy will take more time. Just be happy the way you are.

1 Like

You are the fan of dean ambrose? Will you Give PMO a tornado ddt or not?

2 Likes

I’LL give everything, to defeat this shit . I’m a Lunatic one and I’ll give fuck n number of DDTS to it .

2 Likes

I also loved dean. His character development in wwe was incredible. When he returned i thought that he is saitama. You also do like that buddy it will be more easier for you.:muscle:

2 Likes

Well, pmo better watch out. :wink::triumph:

tenor_gif3444908024907480768

5 Likes

Yes man,
Our urges defines how strong we are,
A person who beats the urges is gonna win this battle

3 Likes

Bro. Be careful in flatline, it will force you to relapse and Yes “dont touch your D”.

4 Likes

Day 1 completed (in few minutes )
All activities -:x:

2 Likes

2 days completed in 15 days challenge .

I have to complete this challenge , otherwise I have to leave u guys and this forum forever…And I dont want to leave u guys , I have to win this challenge to avoid this painful feeling of leaving this Nofap group

3 Likes

Ahhh these urges are again here , I’ll not give up I dont want to leave this forum.:grimacing:

4 Likes

Ok did meditation just now , I’m trying my best :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Man focus on your study only fuck the urges :smiling_imp::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Ok I didn’t relapse , I’m kinda in my senses right now. Urges are less now , however I need to be careful .

1 Like

You can play statue game. I always play this game when urge come. Play this game when you are free and you are having urges not in work.:grin:

3 Likes

2020-12-14T18:30:00Z

NO urges till now , woke up at 7 .Having a headache little bit , not extreme , maybe coz I didn’t give dopamine to my brain yesterday. Aiming to study 12 hr + . After a long time I have crossed 2 days and 10 hours. 3 rd Day I’m coming :fire:

4 Likes

Day 3 completed :white_check_mark:
Studied only 4 and half hour till now , had little headache and running nose . I’ll try to reach 9 hrs today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes