[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Yippe we are free :muscle::joy:.

6 Likes

@The_integrous_one I know :joy: I’m learning this piece

Thanks for the recommend. I like it, yeah he sounds like Debussy, but not that Romantique though. IMO the music is really simple (which is great in it’s own way), not technically complex like Classical/Romantique pieces. Is he a modern composer? His style of music is like a modern romantique style. I think you will like Debussy if you like his (Ennio’s) music.

3 Likes

Yes, that is exactly why it sounds more impressive to ears.

Haha, yes he died last year coz of covid (was already 95 by then).

I already like his music too. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

10 Days Completed

I’m really struggling with my youtube Addiction and fantasising . Nowadays I get no urge to do PMO. I would say Day9 was toughest till now , i fantasised 10 minutes and was on the verge of relapse , but I’m happy I deviated my mind and started reading easypeasy. To tackle fantasising I have decided to do meditation .

How to tackle youtube addiction , I’m still figuring out . I keep on watching YouTube till 2 or 3 am , and when I wake up , I again start watching YouTube, as a result I’m wasting most time on YouTube .

4 Likes

Stay strong bro. You are doing well. Don’t relapse. Take walk outside or do anything.

I use this extension in my browser distraction free. You can block recommended videos, side bars all the comments. Almost everything. Work very well for me. For mobile I keep it blocked almost all the time using AppBlock app.

3 Likes

My main problem is if I block YouTube on my phone , I start watching it on my moms phone .:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tell your mom to change the password of the phone without telling you. Youtube can also act as a trigger. So avoid that.

1 Like
  • Heavy and detailed discussion about classical music going on …

Then there’s me listening to Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira while reading it​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:that used to be my favourite song for many years a long time ago, I didn’t even know the lyrics but I sang with the flow.
Shakira shakira!

2 Likes

Bro I love that song! It’s sooo groovy. It’s difficult not to sing along to it. And the video :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: If god created a perfect woman, it’s Shakira in Hips don’t lie!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I have not watched the video, but I am scared to watch it considering the title of the song :joy:.

4 Likes

Have u listened Shakira’s song Chantaje ? She is looking damn good in that music video,

1 Like

Yessss The woman is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: she looks good in everything bro​:joy::joy::joy:. But hips don’t lie tops the list for me

1 Like

Considering our similar Tastes in everything, I’d say don’t watch it coz it’s such a turn on for me. Rather be safe than sorry

3 Likes

Lol I’ve decided the same. Not gonna watch it :joy:.

3 Likes

Yo guys what’s up , it’s been a long time since I saw the forum .I decided to make another id after ban , but I thought maybe I need to control my anger so I took it as a punishment .

But I lost mystreak at 23rd day and then ,made a 1 week streak and then relapsed.I’m ready to start fresh again

Damn @nofapstar123 you are having 368 messages since I left the forum :scream:. You guys had a lot of conversation I think. :joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I’m happy to see you @Dean_Ambrose . How you feel yourself after this ban?

3 Likes

I was missing the forum and I learned from the mistake I did, I guess.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s good brother. I wish you good luck and achieving your high streak after returning to this forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yo our boy is back! Welcome back dude. Sorry to hear that you relapsed :sweat_smile:. Kill that pmo now.

4 Likes