Make my bed :white_check_mark:
Study 9+ hrs❌(4hrs)
Meditation :white_check_mark:
No YouTube :white_check_mark:
No fap❌
No touching dick :x:
Sleep at 1✅

6 Likes

Keep going bro. We are together in this!
2021 is ours!!! Nothing in this world can take it away from us.

5 Likes

Life is so good without PMO ,

Just family , work and exercise … PERFECT LIFE

DAY4 completed :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Yeah such peaceful days😌, Generally my motivation wavered after 10 days and I gave in to urges but I found the reason in easy peasy, I feel some kind of emptiness inside after 10 days which people call flatline and I thought that it’s because I am not doing PMO so this is happening but it is other way round it is happening just because my mind is addicted to PMO or p*** is the reason for that feeling rather than being the cure, I just have to keep this in mind this time.

4 Likes

Huge urges today , couldn’t focus on work . I’m controlling these urges …

These urges are tough , but PMO , nahh loser do that .

I’ll kill this fuckin urges

3 Likes

Can’t focus today . Woke up at 12 today , I slept for 10 hrs damn it . Then I was home alone , urged were intense . Only studied 3 hrs today , Brain fog …:slightly_frowning_face:Start of day was not productive today , so whole day urges just invaded me.

4 Likes

Saw an erotic photo , however I know if I fantasise I’ll relapse as my main reason of relapse is fantasising. So controlled myself and did meditation.

6 Likes

Good brother, don’t give in, PMO is a monster, It wrecks our brains, there is no benefit of going back to that shit hole

3 Likes

DAY 6

Urges are becoming powerful . Will do 1 hr workout to avoid these. Starting of day was not good, Woke up at11 .:grimacing::grimacing:. Studied 4 hrs and then urges started. Trying my best I don’t fantasise.

5 Likes

DAY 6

Did meditation and workout , urges are controlled .

Just keep moving and REJECT REJECTION.

3 Likes

Bro, one thing I have found is a disciplined day reduces the urges a lot. Most of us recieve a shit storm of urges on days we are undisciplined and wake up late. By waking up early and following through the routine will help a lot in this journey.
We got this dude; 2021 ours!

What come may we won’t fap. Period!

5 Likes

RIP CHASER EFFECT

1 week completed :white_check_mark:
3rd time in my nofap journey . Huge urges today , but I controlled , and the wait was worth it .

@rohankians Thnxs bro your technique worked on me . This time I’ll fuckin not go back that shit again .

6 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Don’t get overconfident :slight_smile:
Chaser effect one is down, but his big brother, chaser effect of day 14 is still there. Beat him up :muscle: and you are 100% clear. Keep going!
…You get in my way Imma feed you to the monster…_
I think you’d get the reference :wink: it’s be a while since I stopped listening to his songs due to the expletives, but I think you know this one

5 Likes

Thnxs bro, Day7 whole day I’m getting urges . I tried my best not to fantasise, but I fantasised 3-4 minutes .

I’ll not go back to that shit again .

7 Likes

@debellator @Kaizen @nofapstar123 @Tagore
@The_integrous_one

What should I do can’t focus , whole day only 4 hrs study till now , constantly getting urges . Couldn’t stop fantasising :cry:

Help!

5 Likes

I haven’t hit 4 hours. Good work, do more.

You can’t fantasize if you’re not lying down in bed doing nothing, imo. Get off your bed/couch and workout, or call someone or talk to a friend. Or use the Rewire Companion app and message your fellow noFappers till the urges fade.

7 Likes

Put your mind into something that you love bro. Maybe watch a movie. Whenever the urge comes think about your passion, imagine the moment in which you are succeeding and achieving your dreams. Try to keep it constantly in your mind.
Or as @debellator said call a friend, send some messages in Rewire app
I think you are focusing too much on nofap. Usually when people do that they get constant urges. Focus on life. Talk to family; urges will fade away.
Whatever happens don’t give up.
Always remember this golden rule for recovering from any addictions:

THE NIGHT WILL PASS, THE STORM WILL STOP; SUN WILL RISE AND THE WORLD WILL BE YOURS!

Patience my friend. It’ll all pass; but if you give up it’ll come back with more power!! :warning::warning:

5 Likes

This is the most important lesson I learnt from easy peasy, as @Tagore said, it’ll pass, this feeling is just because of our addiction and each time we give up it is getting stronger, we have to understand that this doesn’t happen to people who are free from PMO. I was also feeling low today, I have only studied 4 hours till now, but then I messaged and called some of my friends just to lighten my mood. Though I am not a pro in this PMO free lifestyle but I know I am not going back now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

4 Likes

DAY 9 ( in few hours)

This shit gives nothing but pain , depression, less focus and suffering . I’ll not go back to that shit PMO again .

2021 is ours, let’s put a great start to the new decade:fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Yeah bro​:fire::fire:, keep going, also we are gonna bring that egg in the new study challenge to Ravenclaw. Let’s give our best for next 3 days straight.

4 Likes