[18M]A New Beginning - Dean's Diary

After being away from nofap and self improvement for more than 9months I’m back . Well there is a lotta of things i need to work on , the first and the most important thing is improve my mental health ,all the exams and its stress lead to more and more fapping and binge eating and as a result i have gained a lot of weight also that i need to loose . Loosing 12kgs in 3 months is my goal that i need to accomplish for a healthy bmi range. Moreover i will be focussing on my hobbies and passion. Well to fix my dopamine receptors i need to follow nofap and get better everyday, i don’t have any weird goals like stopping sexual urges forever or reaching 1000 days , just taking control of my sexual urges is the sole purpose of this .

4 Likes

All the best friend :+1::+1:.

2 Likes

Already took Advanced? Or is it pending?

1 Like

Nah man , day after tomorrow on 28th

1 Like

Ah ok, all the best dude. Slay :fire:

1 Like

2022-08-25T18:30:00Z

Morning routine✅️
(Cycling+workout)
Meditation
Journalling✅️
Evening Walk
No YT reaction videos✅️( Idon’t why i like them lol, it’s a waste of time)
Tracking my calories✅️

2 Likes

Hey dude, what is your secret to aging? :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

Haha , i actually will be turning 19 in 2months and back in 2020 most of my friends here wrote their age 18 and technically we all were about turn 18 in 2021… Don’t worry I’ll change it to 19 in 2 months lol

3 Likes

Sherlock Holmes :fire::joy:.

And all the best @Dean_Ambrose bro for your new journey .

3 Likes

2022-08-26T18:30:00Z

Morning routine✅️
Journalling
Meditation
Evening walk
No YT reaction videos✅️
Track my calories✅️

2 Likes

2022-08-28T18:30:00Z

Mornings routine :white_check_mark:
Journalling
Meditation
Evening walk✅️
No YT reaction channels✅️
Track my calories✅️

I have been procrastinating a lot and not doing Meditation and journalling consistently …Need to fix that.

2 Likes