[18 M] Making this a new diary (2004 diary)

Relapsed again due to not staying busy. Its been so many times.

Dude You need stop like for real. You are doing nothing ruining yourself.

1 Like

Ok, why aren’t you doing some activity then if you know it’s your weak point?
As it seems you just don’t want to quit it…
But still, I won’t give up my hope on you

1 Like

Believe me i want to but it’s getting harder and harder to resist these urges. Like i said im not quitting though. Im just really struggling

Ok, Don’t give up and I hope, and I wish you find the way. Maybe those ways we are suggesting aren’t working. So you need to find your own.
You are worth better. I have this feeling. But you need break that circle. Get rid of something that makes this addiction accessible easily.
I want you to succeed so much, as if you were my own brother.

2 Likes

I’ll get an app blocker. I’ve trusted myself too much and pretty much paid the consequences. I appreciate you saying that and im sorry for letting you down.

1 Like

No, it’s not letting down! It’s a feeling of helplessness!
But I believe you will end this. I know it will be insanely hard and possibly long journey, but you will succeed!

1 Like

Thanks for believing in me. I’ll do my best

1 Like

Dont give up!Never do so.You know the results will come if you stay out of it all.When there is a urge,remember all the hell it has put tou trough.Maybe it will convince you of not relapsing.STAY STRONG.

3 Likes

Thank you for the words. I’ll keep pushing. If you’re going through hell keep on going.

1 Like
2 Likes

@anon9498230 I think you should see this video. Its about a condition called Learned Helplessness. Many people are affected by this, even I am and this video really helps me to overcome certain mental restrictions we put on ourselves. Maybe it will help you as well. So check it out!

2 Likes

The video was eye opening. Definitely an issue i have that if i can fix will make my life wayy better. I’ll work at it

2 Likes

Yess…save that video. I watched it a year ago and I could complete my final year project beacuse of changing my mindset.
But we humans forget, so again I was spiralling down into helplessness and I remembered this and watched the video again.

We need constant reminders in our life for the good things so watch it, understand it, save it and repeat!

2 Likes

Today was chill. I had a little more energy got a lot of laughs in. Was tense all day though. And my reflux messes with me. I need to see a doctor for it bc its annoying. But yeah its been a little over 24 hours since my last relapse. May be why i had a little better time socializing. Your words were my motivators so thanks to all of you. Hope to keep it going tomorrow.

PS: Did a little research on nofap. A 2020 scholarly article stated that there wasn’t any solid evidence to suggest things like an increase in testosterone when on nofap. Overall nofap just gets you back to where you were. Masturbation was linked to “lower quality of sex life and life overall” but i believe hypersexuality caused more negatives than the masturbating itself. Sexual guilt was seen as the worst effect of masturbation. Something interesting I noticed was that masturbation was seen as negative until we entered a post World war II world. After wwII the article said that masturbation was normalized. Before masturbation was said to do things like cause disease, sexual dysfunction, and insanity. The abstinance communities do cause sexual motivation though. Maybe the motivation from the communities sparks a placebo effect where people believe returning to normal really is super powers caused by holding in their semen, when really what would make more sense is the decrease in their hypersexuality. There is also research stating that holding in forever isnt bad but isnt as good for sperm quality compared to the occasional activity with a partner. This doesnt mean u go crazy though. But yeah basically this is a mental game. This research is still in progress so we can expect more in depth stuff in the future. They don’t have an exact answer as to whether nofap is good or bad. There just isnt enough evidence right now. They do want to keep researching (they as in the authors of this article i read). Yeah idk thought this was interesting. Nofap dates from religious acts and beliefs pretty much. Also from observstions and a way to avoid guilt

1 Like

Why delete the research?

1 Like

I didnt think anyone was actually interested but i can put it back up if you want

1 Like

Half an hour ago i did a lot of peeking at ig models and touched a little. Luckily it wasnt enough to stimulate me but it was still bad. I’ll make sure to prepare for the urge next time.

Edged like crazy. This isnt good. I could o at any time what do i di?

Dude, go and put cold water straight from you head and without hesitating just keep pouring cold water on your genitals, YOU SHOULD FEEL THE CHILL, YES! NOW KEEP POURING COLD WATER FOR 5MINUTES STRAIGHT AND COME BACK AND TRY MEDITATION OR READING SOME BOOK

1 Like