[17M] Vickyx's Mission Tenet

I’m Vickyx, initiating Mission Tenet.

Mission Tenet is an initiative of the Future to save the Past i.e. the Present. On this mission I have to invert every action that is yet to happen but already happened in the future that lead to devastating consequences. Confusing? Don’t think, just feel.

6 Likes

Is future Vicky here using a time machine? Yes, he looks like the hero. He can save this present @vickyx .

2 Likes

@vickyx

Brother excuse me but I didn’t got what you’re trying to say. Like what is this topic all about? Please take time to explain as I will be your follower, if it really insprs me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s my diary, I’m going to perform my actions and record all my experiences here that will shape my future as I want it to be not as what it’s going to be if I don’t mend my ways.
Quick summary - it’s just my diary.

4 Likes

I know what my future self is going to regret if I don’t mend my ways. I’m going to change my future through Mission Tenet. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:yup no one can understand nolan and his fans

2 Likes

Yeah man, way to go. Make your future self proud.

2 Likes

My boi here is from another time @vickyx so you like the movie?

1 Like

I’m obsessed with it… :heart:

1 Like

I watched it twice! I started drawing things like flow charts to understand who’s going inverted and shit​:joy::joy::joy:. Who do you think is Robert pattinson though?

2 Likes

Mah man you have to be out there chasin bewilderbeasts first :joy_cat: then do the time travel stuff

1 Like

I think he is who you think he is :wink:

1 Like

What happened to this mission?:sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Ohh well :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: from where did you dug this up from.
I was obsessed with tenet that time, I created a diary themed on it and then I forgot about it :no_mouth: lol

2 Likes

Lol, Just found randomly … It been 7 month since the year started , damn it feels weird :joy:. Time flies

1 Like

Only if I didn’t forget about the mission I would have made 7 months streak by now :neutral_face:

2 Likes