[19M] Piyush_chandak's Diary Towards New Life👊🏻

Hello all nofappers!! This is me just another guy like you struggling for freedom away from this shit in search of better new life
After suggestions of many people i have decided of making a diary where i will mention all i have to do daily targets , goal etc. You can even share motivational quotes , jokes , advice here✌🏻
I am reading some books related to nofap which are really helping me out
I will post here daily as far as possible
Now its time to move out of the comfort zone and achieve something … taking small steps to get rid of this addiction
Primary target - 30 days for now as soon as i achieve i will update it up
DON’T STOP UNTIL YOU FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF KEEP TRYING
After all warriors never lose !!!
In case anyone wants to add me up in this journey
My code - 1dm46a
Hs - 27 days (as of now will soon change )
Building up again after falling is what warriors do and thats what we all will do soon :crossed_swords:
Another reason to make a diary is to be accountable i am becoming so lonely by my own and seperating myself from people so i decided to write something here which i will follow up daily to be a better version of myself
More power to you all !!

Warriors never lose

9 Likes

That’s a good decision brother. All the best :muscle: :muscle: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

To do list
Will work on it from tomorrow itself
Main task (High priority)

1. Offline lectures daily
  2. Studies extra + normal (min 3 hours)
  3. Gym (Workout)
  4. Wake up at 4.45 AM
  5. Maintaining Hygiene (I am weak at this :joy::joy:)
  6. Easypeasy reading - 15 to 30mins
    Low priority tasks
  7. Meditation - 30min
  8. Reading any book (not triggering)
  9. Learning language (German) - 15 to 30min
  10. Using rewire app only after completion of
    atleast 4 of 6 main task
  11. Reading financial paper daily
  12. Sleep before - 10pm

I will start filling my daily task along with nofap day and some daily stuff

LET THE GAME BEGAN :imp:

4 Likes

Awesome brother i see you are prioritizing your tasks to make them look simple :fire:

4 Likes

Sorry everyone … I was not able to write again in my diary i felt like everything is going useless like i am completely sad feeling of loneliness still in my mind and thats whats killing me from inside slowly well doing good at nofap i almost gave up everything today and was just about to relapse but i controlled it at the end so close overall bad day as compared to nofap
So i am here again to fill my diary this time i will write everything i feel daily… made a mistake of just making a diary and not filling it … everything seems to be useless to me now even nofap
Anyways i am still in and my list is pretty simple this time i will do all this stuff and fill diary daily night and other time i can do timepass once i am done with to do list daily so my list -
Day - xyz

1. Offline classes
  2. Meditation 15 to 20min or video
  3. Reading 30min
  4. Hw + extra study
  5. German lessons
  6. Family time
  7. Sleep 7 to 8 hours
  8. Workout home
  9. Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff
  10. Filling diary daily and managing forums
  11. No junks … proper food

I will complete it from tomorrow for sure. This
time i will update
I made this list today in a hope to complete it today i am feeling completely void from inside it seems due to my introvert nature it’s hard to socialize for me which makes me lonely maybe slowly i will work on it.
Writing here makes me share my emotions out as everyone supports me here and i don’t have anyone who would support me in real in that case … hard to say that but its truth i must agree I will be the best of myself as much as i can and try to improve myself daily …
Thankyou for your support
Hope for the best
See you soon
TschĂĽss!!

2 Likes

Day 16 Nofap
6th Oct

1. :white_check_mark: Offline classes
  2. :x:Meditation 15 to 20min or video
  3. :x:Reading 30min
  4. :x:Hw + extra study
  5. :white_check_mark:German lessons
  6. :white_check_mark:Family time
  7. :white_check_mark:Sleep 7 to 8 hours
  8. :white_check_mark:Workout home
  9. :x:Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff
  10. :white_check_mark:Filling diary daily and managing forums
  11. :white_check_mark: No junks … proper food

About todays day -
One of the hardest day of nofap I must say i was having no urges today but feeling of loneliness weakness sad kinda depressed i was constantly low today and sleepy most of the time after my classes i was tired and had no motivation to do anything so i just sleep well about 3 hours in noon just thinking about changing myself slowly i will develop good habits step by step firstly socializing then talking interacting developing communication skills etc. I have to believe i can in this due period homesickness has took me up and even due to fap habit i preferred staying at home most of the time but it won’t work anyhow i have to adopt this world that’s how life is going to be hurdles every now and then so had a good talk with family and later normalized myself slowly and steadily I will motivate and do something day by day out of my comfort zone … which will make me feel good thats what i feel now
Will watch some comedy and sleep in an hour or so
Good night stay strong!!!

3 Likes

Day 17
7th Oct

1. :x:Offline classes
  3. :x: Reading 30min
  4. :x: Hw + extra study
  5. :x:German lessons
  7. :white_check_mark:Sleep 7 to 8 hours
  8. :white_check_mark:Workout home
  9. :white_check_mark:Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff

Todays day i must say another bad day for me morning i woke up and saw i had a nightfall today which made my morning worse ,did workout ,online classes ,proper diet ,positive vibes all in my mind but at end of the day i peeked yes i did so i admit my mistake here it was about 4 min something then i realised i was going wrong but after that i stopped and urges were like hell could not resist myself from doing so i am calm now talked with my friend had some cold water but guys please don’t ever dare to peek today i had to open chrome for some work which was left over and that eventually distracted me and i peeked up … do not peek i won’t count this one as relapse but if i did peek again after this than i will reset my streak again … now next 7 days would be worse for me but i have to pay for my mistake have to resist at any cost … guys i am doing Hardcore nofap do please tell me should i reset or not i felt pretty depressed when i reset my streak last time which was due to peek and than after reset i relapsed due to loss of confidence reason i don’t want it again to happen i am not resetting the timer up but if it happens again ahead i will do that too!
I have to survive now anyhow even in these hard times
If any suggestions please do tell me hope for a better day tomorrow still struggling over myself low motivation hence could not do much tasks again today in some days guess i will be normal :v:t2:

3 Likes

Good going bro :fire:Btw how are you studying german on random application or some online courses?
As i am learning french and japanese right now so i asked as i am curious to know
I know about some applications to learn languages and some courses too but still i am looking for the best course to start with.
Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

@vedantshah005 duolingo no need to pay for learning its free :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Ikr but duolingo is kinda tedious and dreary
I know about that memrise and duolingo application both are good but i am searching for one full fledge course which focuses directly on completion of that course within some days or months or maybe year you know what i mean right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@vedantshah005 Yeah actually i don’t have much time to join a paid full fledge course learning language is just side job so i use only duolingo maybe ahead i will join some classes because career wise i don’t need anything … but you can search for paid classes in your city or even online somewhere i guess you will find some

1 Like

Same brother but i am willing to learn as soon as possible it is not a side activity for me so i need more content i hope you got me :disappointed:

1 Like

Yeah even i have plans about german language ahead its main content but i have approximately 5 to 6 years for it lol so i will keep it side for now

1 Like

Day 18
8th Oct

1. :x:Offline classes
  4. :white_check_mark: Hw + extra study (aprx 10.5 hours with classes)
  5. :white_check_mark:German lessons (20 min)
  7. :white_check_mark:Sleep 7 to 8 hours (7.5 hours)
  8. :white_check_mark:Workout home (1 hour)
  9. :white_check_mark:Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff

Today atlast was a good day as compared to past 2 days also must say was a busy day for me had a nightfall again which was expected after yesterday’s peek mistake but then later i was okay did workout and some studies at morning , had classes online again today due to heavy rains could not go to classes so screen time increased today also … then slept for around 1 hour still my sleep efficiency is less due to horror dreams and i wake up sometimes horrifyingly at middle of night it will go eventually i think spended time with family relatives visit home today took 2 hours mostly so could not do meditation and reading made some food as per diet given studied and done some other small work now its late plan to wake up 4.30 am Tomorrow my cousin is visiting for 6 days tomorrow so i will be mostly less active from forum if we plan to go somewhere around weekend will try to come if possible .
Urges level today - Low (Manageable)
My confidence came back today and positivity surrounding all way in my mind alot happy now got to see minor facial changes glow on face etc. Maybe benifits coming around … Thats it for today see you guys alll
Goodnight folks!!
TschĂĽss!!)

2 Likes

Day 19
9th Oct

1. :white_check_mark:Offline classes
  4. :white_check_mark: Hw + extra study (aprx 11.5 hours with classes)
  5. :x:German lessons
  7. :x:Sleep 7 to 8 hours (5 hours)
  8. :white_check_mark:Workout home (45min)
  9. :x:Drinking plenty water and other Hygiene stuff
  11. :x:No junks … proper food (french fries, cake)
    Hello all another day went too good went to offline classes today again my cousin visited today now she is here for 6 days more so i will be busy did lots of study today could not sleep watched movie chit chats talks over all i had literally no load today so must say one of the best days in nofap till now for me
    Urges - Very Low
    Nothing much more to tell had ate some junks today as well as tomorrow i will eat some as its weekend
    Atlast no nighfall today so happy about that thing i was tensed due to nightfall too much … had talks with some people who never talked to me … confidence is growing slowly even face is getting more clearer glowy etc. Now its too late i am going to sleep as i woke up today 4.30 am had only 4 to 5 hours sleep,
    Good-night guys
    TschĂĽss!!!
1 Like

If you want to build a habit of meditation don’t aim for 15-20 minutes directly, you have to aim for just showing up, i. e. At least sit down in meditating position and aim for just 1-2 minutes, your mind won’t resist this, this will be the low bar for the habit, and high bar will be say 20 minutes, on good days you might hit those 20 minutes of meditation.
But when you don’t feel upto it just go for low bar, or just showing up.
This concept of low bar- high bar works for building any habit

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one yes you are right brother and i do meditation means i have habit but i can’t manage so much work at same time so meditation and reading both is not possible still for me today i was out whole day due to weekend but yeah whenever i will start habit again i will aim for 3 to 5 min first then slowly increase thanks for your opinion brother appreciate it!! :innocent:

1 Like

Yeah good. But I was saying that missing habits causes loss of benefits they are supposed to provide, so even when you are busy still do meditation for 3-4 minutes atleast, which is nothing to be honest, and when you are free and all go for 15-20 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah but I understand your point.
You are doing good. Keep going :+1:

1 Like

100% true and agree on this point for sure yes i will do this from tomorrow try my best to make sure i do all habits maybe for less time but i will do as far as possible thankyou for your advice brother ^^

1 Like