[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Hi guys,

I’m a 18 years old boy who is completely depressed and stressed out in his life . I wanted to quit PMO because it made me worse . So I started nofap on 13th September 2020. And became serious about nofap in October making a 2 weeks clean streak in October .
After almost 4 months of nofap my highest streak is 25 days .

How I’m fighting pmo?

I would suggest u to read Easy peasy hack book, if u want to get rid of PMO in one go . It’s a short book of 108 pages , try to finish the book in 1-2 days , don’t delay the process .

Sharing code :- a5ssyg

31 Likes

DAY 0

Feeling sad , couple of relpases …:sob:

5 Likes

It will pass. Be focused and determined. You can do it.

6 Likes

Pleasure then guilty then sadness then normal mood then happy mood
All these are just temporary phase/illusions of mind, they wont stay with you all the time,
With time, the nor adrinaline hormone will change your mood so dont worry :grinning:

7 Likes

Day 0 ,18 hours
Feeling motivated, I’m getting back to studies , as only 1 month left for my exam . Its do or die now and glad I’m feeling little motivated on day 0 (that I usually dont feel ).

3 Likes

Day 1 completed
Feeling lit bit urges , but these are manageable
Moving towards my big goal 3 days :muscle:.

5 Likes

Day 1, 20 hours

Urges are almost 0 , did exercise. Feeling Great. I’ll do digital detox of 10 hrs today , and will focus on things that really matter.:smile:

1 Like

Another Fuckin Big 0

1 Like

Guys after couple of relapses …
what I have observed is common that my brain always signals me to do a. Particular work after few hours , as a result I’m free fuckin looking at screen and relapse …
I think as it’s my Day0 and I should start studying and working out Instead of waiting to reach 4 or 5 days and then start studying…

Is my thinking right or not ?

2 Likes

Very strong urges are coming although I’m on day 0 only lol. However I immediately got up and went to other room were my family was sitting and managed to tackle it …

My brain saying I didn’t fight this urge myself , and took help of family , I should relapse .:joy::joy::joy:I’m not listening to it.

6 Likes

Day 0
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Yoga✅
Meditation :x:
Study :x:
6 hrs digitall detox :x: (2 hrs only )
Cold showers :white_check_mark:
Classes :x:

Couple of relpases, finding more new ways to avoid relapses .:thinking:

4 Likes

Urges were very high right now , as I forgot to block Google . It was a tough decision but I chose to study now instead of surfing on YouTube or Google

4 Likes

Try digital detox for 30 days, i am also doing that. Only select apps which are used for work. No games No social media. I have completed 4 days

7 Likes

Bro , I do 6 hrs of digital detox everyday.but I’m also thinking of doing 30 days detox . I’ll slowly increase my every day 6 hrs limit and then will shift to 30 days

3 Likes

If you are increasing your limits and surpassing your past.:rainbow:Thats good. Do the way you like, but dont lock your Important apps.

2 Likes

How many hours you study and how hours you read everyday

1 Like

I before PMO 8-10 hours . And right now only 3 hrs :sleepy:

3 Likes

Don’t focus on pmo for a week try to get ur study time more…

Use " focus to do " app to study

3 Likes

Yeah buddy , I installed few study apps few hours ago and I’m also thinking to do a 7 days digital detox .

3 Likes

Guys I will be less active from now on , as u must have seen I have not posted since 5’days . December month is most important as my selection exam is coming . Although I had couple of relapses but I have managed to study at least 4-5 hours a day . Stay Strong , we all will win

4 Likes