[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Thoda bahar ghum ke aao…game khelo … Hamesha acha Dina hoga asa thodi hota he… Stay strong :fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle: recover ho rha he bhai tumhara…kuch din bad thik hojayega …:fire:

1 Like

I was lying on bed since last 5 days , and I think that is why I lost so much weight. But my dad forced me today to get up and take a bath and be ready and start studying…Feeling little better today coz of this .

3 Likes

Thanks brother… I’ll try to change my surroundings and spend some time outside.

2 Likes

You can take this positively you wanted to lose weight and you did :joy::joy:, but losing this much in this less time might take a toll on your body, now eat properly and chill out for a while, don’t let the stress get to your brain bro, spend time with family watch some good movie then get back to studying slowly.

2 Likes

When I feel super shit , I just go for a bike ride at night , the road is clean and no one comes since it’s BRTS , (Karnataka dudes know this).

I feel super motivated after that .

2 Likes

I have successfully kicked depression’s ass . Still remember last whole month I was just lying on bed , watching YouTube 8-10 hrs a day .
But now I wake up early, study 5-6 hrs (not enough though :sweat_smile:) , cold showers and sports .
Now I cam focus on nofap better … I’m only relapsing now when I get frustrated while studying. My youtube usage has decreased from 8 to 3 hrs . But I need to fix this problem as I’m not able to study with full concentration yet .And Moreover postponement of Boards is a blessing in disguise from god .
He want me to do it and has given me 1 more opportunity and me a fool was blaming God for my miserable condition .
I’m thinking of giving my phone to my mom as mobile is just a distraction for me.

3 Likes

Hail Covid :wink::joy::joy:

Here at Karnataka , everytime there is postpone of exams and stopping of schools and colleges,
Portion is cut from main syllabus, in boards.

So well, it’s for the best of us and I urge you to use the time well, since you have and me have finished going through flatline recently, Study well and don’t waste your time.

4 Likes

Well covid is my best and also worst friend .:joy:

Yeah buddy , I need to manage it well otherwise
It again will become a golden missed opportunity.

3 Likes

Yeah, we have missed enough opportunities, and yet , we still have more opportunities, why can we, despite getting all the chances in life, not do well!??

Lets promise to ourselves that we are not going to waste this opportunity and are going to use it well.

3 Likes

YES , WE COULDN’T AFFORD TO WASTE ANOTHER CHANCE .I promise myself that I will stop this PMO and work towards my goal .

2 Likes

U are from karnataka?

2 Likes

Be strong brother!
Stop relapsing right now!
Workout and pray. Fight against what pmo made you. Start with making your bed, eating and taking shower. Clean you room. Workout and pray!!!

3 Likes

Damn , I gave my phone to my dad yesterday . Today I was literally panicking and couldn’t even focus much on studies coz I have habit of checking phone before studies and after completing an hour … Well I had no choice other than to sit with this urge .
I’m right now stuck in chaser effect and my current streak is just 1 day . This time as I have no access to phone except my dad’s phone that he gives to me during night for 1 hr I hope to succeed this time …

Well I’m able to sit 1-2 hrs consistently for studies nowadays as compared to when I was just lying on bed whole day … I will increase my sitting hours .

NOFAP FOREVER

7 Likes

Enough of running from Problems and hiding behind PMO . PMO just gives temporary dopamine that makes us forget the real problem and this make us relaxed for few minutes …
But the truth is more we postpone the Problem and hide , it will become more bigger and bigger…

Let’s be a MAN AND FACE THE PROBLEM

8 Likes

I relapsed :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:. I’m so depressed, Need to work again . :cry:It’s been 21 days since I’m stuck in chaser .

6 Likes

Stay strong @Dean_Ambrose brother. Come back stronger.

4 Likes

yeah man chaser sucks, i can feel you right now! but we will beat it ! we have done it in the past!

4 Likes

Yeah man need to fix this shit , before it’s too late .

3 Likes

It’s okay to fail… But never give up bro… :fire::fire::fire: every relapse gives us a new strategy for next game.

5 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jUsUzbmSLow

I listened to this song 8-10 times after I relapsed and feeling motivated now … It has got some powerful lyrics .

4 Likes