welcome back man! happpy to see u back!

3 Likes

Welcome Back Brother !
:fire:
Let’s Achieve Greatness together !

4 Likes

Good to have you back. But man, stop relasing today

3 Likes

I relpased yesterday and kinda lost the touch today . Will read easy peasy again today before sleeping .

5 Likes

The good thing about the human psychology is that we have the capacity to do things again and again and not accept defeat.
Good luck once again, let’s conquer PMO !!!

4 Likes

Aur bhai kaise ho" jai no fap ":fire::fire:

3 Likes

Guys it’s a really motivating and inspirational speech . It can help to overcome many hardships in life . Its just🤯

1 Like

2021-03-30T18:30:00Z

Studied only 3 hrs today :frowning: Spent most of time on Vapp and Wverse watching Run BTS episodes and chatting with BTS fans all over the world majority are girls so it was fun to chat. Then I wasted time on YouTube . I need to break this schedule and reduce my phone usage . Since last 5-6 days I’m sleeping at 3 or 4 watching phone ,most of the time . I want to break this habit and have to reduce this mobile addiction.
Finally I completed 1 day clean after 3 days of continuous relapse.
Tomorrow I have to study 6 hrs minimum.

3 Likes

You being a gamer eh boi :joy::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha no lol . I mean ,majority talks was about Next Bts Comeback and related stuff . They were all like sisters no dirty thing lol.:sweat_smile:
It’s an app where you can talk with BTS members so you know there are millions of fans writing the comments , so it was very difficult that BTS saw any of my comment , but still I kept on writing .

I basically wasted a lot time on that app. Will use it in night only.

1 Like

I was joking bruh, we fellow Nofappers follow strict conduct when we speak to the opposite sex and respect them well.

1 Like

1 WEEK COMPLETED✅

Finally after I relapsed my 22 days streak it took my 5 days to gain back momentum . Urges are quite high at day 7 , but I’ll control this and will not fall into that PMO pit again .
Well I would suggest easypeasy to everyone who is struggling along with exercise.
I tried dieting also in these 7 days and went quite well with nofap for me .

4 Likes

Although I’m still in the dark side , not able to complete daily task mostly lying on bed …
I’m trying my best to get out of this dark side as I have been wandering here since last 6 months and it’s really painful and depressing to see myself in this bad state . It’s very difficult to pull yourself out of depression and the pain

With people around me calling me that I have become mentally ill. It’s really heartbreaking .

3 Likes

Bro you’ll get there, what Matters the most is that you are trying, constantly struggling to improve yourself, you’ll be there, trust yourself.

4 Likes

this is what life is all about, Sometimes you willl feel at the top of the world, sometimes life will play some games with you, sometimes life knocks you down to a level from which you can only go in one direction, that is forward. what matterrs is you have to grow through these changes!

6 Likes

Guys I’m taking a break from this app . I deleted the app as I want some time and peace . By God’s grace today is day 9 of nofap , and I want just some time to get out of my mental illness .
See ya soon . I hope things will be great soon . This disease took so much from me.

3 Likes

Good decision. Take a break from the app !

1 Like

All the best bro!

Nice :fire:, keep going.

1 Like

I had a mental breakdown yesterday . It was the toughest day till now . I have lost interest in everything, I don’t feel like eating, drinking or anything else . I’m just listening to music whole day :expressionless:. I lost 4kg in just a span of 3 days :expressionless:.
I was asking like a fool to god yesterday, why me , what I did wrong to you and and blaming the almighty . I felt so bad about yesterday. I hope everything will be alright .

3 Likes

4 kgs in 3 days is a sign of very very bad health. Get a doctor

1 Like