[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

Ahh no buddy , 1 month is left for my papers so I’m pushing myself :smile:@_TIGER

3 Likes

Then :joy: you should read 12 hrs :fire::fire::fire: do hard work …we will win…

4 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose brother, what is going wrong? Are you not sure in your mind?

2 Likes

Brother we have to get out of it before 2021!
We ruined 2020 but we cant ruin 2021

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:Everything is going wrong . I’m not able to move ahead of 2 days .

1 Like

Buddy you got only one month to exam … Study. Keep your goal of twice in a week and study…
You can do it laterrrrr…

But if you Fuck up your exam in this shit. You have to wait again till next December…

:trident:

6 Likes

We cant get out of this shit , I can’t get my normal life back … I waisted 8 months in this addiction and I dont think I’ll get out . I have conquered all difficulties that came in my way , to conquer this its impossible, after fabulous trophies in studies , I fucked up my last school year , I’m useless , im shit . This disease will never be cured that’s the truth :confused:

1 Like

Very nice debate yess you can’t quit with the mindset you have present now… Just leave this focus on ur exam this month…

Start fresh from 2021… We are here to help each other…

5 Likes

Bro, I think you should not stress about nofap right now. Focus on your exams.
The first couple days are hard, even for pro nofappers. And at the beginning it’s feels almost like pushing a huge boulder to the top of a steep mountain.
So, it would be non advisable to try and study while fighting this battle. You cannot fight multiple battles at once.
Start again after you ace your exams, we all will still be here for you.
You can do nofap at any point in your life, whether now or after 1 month later, it doesn’t matter. But those career opportunities are very short-lived, so utilize them while you have the chance.

1 Like

yeah focus on one thing at a time . im sure if you focus on exam you wont think about ■■■■ .

exactly, in first 30 days, urge makes you relapse but after a month, it would be all up to you whether u want to relapse or not

3 Likes

2020-12-06T18:30:00Z

Life is complete mess although the im studying , my parents keep asking me ur not same guy who used to study 11-12 hrs comfortably . They keep on asking me tell my problem , but it’s tough to disclose . However I’m trying to organise myself . It’s tough but I can’t let them down . We all will win

3 Likes

Guys I’ll be offline for quite a while maybe till 31st , as lot of papers and projects have come , and I hope I’ll pass this tough time and will not look for dopamine sources like fuckin PMO.
SIGNING OFF See u soon in few weeks

3 Likes

Best of luck brother sooner
or later I have to do this too.
But you can still just update us at a particular time it will just take 3-4 min to write.
That will help you eventually

3 Likes

I think u are right this will help , as I have found a way to tackle urges and move ahead as a result I crossed 6 days this week for second time , but I relpased today as a result didn’t do effective today . I’ll be getting back to work today in 1-2 hrs after workout . @rewire_user

2 Likes

This will be kinda my schedule for next week

■Study 9 hours minimum
■Drink 1.5 litres water (as drinking plenty water helps in studying and nofap )
■Waking up at 8
■ Cold showers
■ Meditation before starting studies

3 Likes

In this much freezing cold how can you think of taking cold showers
Well I suppose I am the only one who lives near a river.
It’s
fucking cold here. Even when I think of masturbating, my mind will say to me ’ who the hell will wash everything with such freezing water. Fuck masturbation ! :joy:

3 Likes

Idk when this long dark tunnel will end , so many things have come together, it’s becoming difficult . I’ll try my best to get out of here

3 Likes

Keep going …:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Day 1 completed
All activities -:white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 2 completed and then relapsed :confused:
All Activities-:white_check_mark:

1 Like