[18M] Ambrose Asylum - I'm mad for Victory

But l watch the trailer too :joy::rofl: but l don’t watched is brother series but l watch penthouse k-drama

1 Like

You can check out the drama also , if you want … If you love IU’s acting , then it’s a must watch . She looks very pretty and beautiful in it , and it’s story line is also very interesting…

1 Like

Well I should have been there in the day I missed out sone serious stuff here :joy:, But I’ll catch up, already read all 97 of the posts here.

Bruhh, you missed a lot today on the forum … Roads_to_ImPurity again indulged In a fight :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I see he is banned too :joy::joy::joy:, good for him, I’ll read the thread in which he fought.

Woah what , I didn’t notice that … well he deserved it :joy:

I made your job easy :joy:

2 Likes

Well I was there already, read the whole thing, it was fun :joy:

Also this is what he sent me yesterday out of no where :man_facepalming:.
I am so happy he got banned

2 Likes

This is literally what he does . Hypocrite😂

2 Likes

Yo I apologize to the community and to you @Dean_Ambrose for misbehaving in your diary.
I love this community a lot and I can’t get enough of it.
I am sincerely sorry and it won’t happen again.
:pray:

2 Likes

Wait what happened???:joy::joy:. When did you misbehaved in my diary :joy:.

3 Likes

Hmm :joy: I am trying to be serious here man, you are making me look like a idiot.

2 Likes

Lol seriously I don’t know when you misbehaved . But anyways if you apologise then it’s ok🙂

3 Likes

Rulayega kya :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:bas karo

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Bhai @zorim ko Maaf kardo :joy::joy::joy::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Thodi meine bhi misbehave kardiya abb :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

2021-06-13T18:30:00Z

I still remember it was 1st November,2020 and I said to myself I have to win Nonut November and leave this addiction in 2020 only and now almost half 2021 is over and I’m still struggling.:pensive:. I have started again slipping into depression , I’m not doing anything whole day , everything seems so boring, I don’t fear anyone… Everyone is thinking I’m lazy and has nothing to do :weary: but they don’t know the actual reason … I was home alone today , listened to music and danced for hours , it felt so good after long time… Tomorrow will be another try to make a productive day , I need to keep trying , if I stopped trying I fear I will fall into severe depression state in which I was 2-3 months ago …

4 Likes

Shsss … From past few days my perents are just yelling at me for not studying because I am literally confused man. Our exams will be held from 15 July if Covid case become less than 2% in July 1 otherwise the will cancel it.
We don’t even know what method will be used in exams then how can we study :triumph:

Maybe this is the effect of exam cancellation? :thinking:

1 Like

I noticed just one thing that leads to slacking off: mobile phone. In past 2-3 days I didn’t use mobile at all until night 10:30 or so and I was able to do 6+ hours study all 3 days without much effort, but I used my mobile today in the day after lunch, studied about 3 hours before lunch and I have only reached about 3.5 hours till now :man_facepalming:. I know it is hard to stay away from mobile but it is worth it man. I believe every student should plan a detox everyday until dinner, sure you will fail sometimes but overtime it will become a habit.

3 Likes

Man this is so true I did it once, And Yeah I was able to achieve a lot in terms of studying :fire:
I will start by implementing this bro, But wait it’s 8pm and You broke your detox already :sweat_smile: :joy: It should be 10;30 Just kidding brother, You might have achieved the daily target goal :+1: :muscle: You are a Hashira afterall :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I mentioned I failed :joy::joy:, just did 3.5 hours study today, I had to search for articles related to exercising after getting vaccinated but then I checked WhatsApp and then RC and now I am stuck :joy::joy::joy:. I will have to reach 6 hours stufy anyhow because of the study battle, but I won’t be able to reach 10 hours :joy:

3 Likes