[17 M] Rezboy247 "Hard Mode" journal

I prefer them longer. I often write longer and more rambly stories, but I like reading entries in more detail. It’s not like I’ve got much else to do at the moment :rofl:

2 Likes

Roger that! :joy: But same here man lol

1 Like

Date: 5/26/2020, Wednesday.
Streak: 11 days

Today I felt like shit :/. I didn’t start feeling like this till I started hanging out with that one girl. I just felt like I couldn’t hold a conversation or come up with them. She was laughing a lot throughout the day so maybe it’s just in my head? I’m probably just self-conscious about it. I didn’t make a move bc I didn’t find an opportunity but next time I’m going to tell her how I feel, I even texted her that I wanna tell/ask her something so I’m for sure doing it next time. I feel like I’m not even that awkward when I’m talking with her but my mind critiques every single little thing I do wrong. It fucking sucks. My stomach was starting to feel upset because of this. Because I was putting myself down inside my own head. I was overthinking everything. I don’t know how to fix this but I feel really shitty after I dropped her off. I kinda felt like throwing up bc that’s how bad it was. She texted me and said she had fun but I have a hard time believing it for some reason. I feel like I’m super self-conscious after what happened today. She is just such a high maintenance girl that every guy wants and maybe that has something to do with the self-consciousness. Idk. I still feel horrible rn. And I really shouldn’t feel sad or bad because it probably wasn’t as bad as I’m making out to be. This shit sucks lol.
17534568-7380293-image-a-1_1566406187076

4 Likes

Also, even after all of that, not once did I think that i should resort to doing pmo just because it was a hard day for me. I am proud of myself for this.

4 Likes

That is a great accomplishment brother, no doubt about it!

Go easier on yourself. You said it, you were really self-conscious and overthinking things too much. When negative thoughts come to your mind, think 3 positive ones to replace them. And when someone compliments you and says they enjoyed spending time with you, believe them! Tell yourself, Yeah, I’m a cool guy, I’d be great to hang out with.

Keep going bro.

2 Likes

I really needed to hear this man. I’m forever grateful. Thank you

3 Likes

Just a quick update, I decided to keep my head up and not dwell on what happened today all thanks to @Forerunner .

My mindset is one of the most powerful tools so I decided to pick myself up because doing the opposite would do nothing to help me. With all that being said, I decided to run till I could barely pick my legs off of the ground. I went the hardest that I ever have. I realized during this run that I am my only key motivator and that no one is gonna get me towards my dreams for me. So I learned a lot of useful things today that I will never forget. Thanks for reading and please learn from my mistakes!

3 Likes

Date: 5/28/2020
Streak 12 days!

Today I woke up feeling groggy and sleepy. My mind tried to play tricks on me and say stuff like, “You deserve a rest day for everything that happened yesterday.” and things of that nature. But the more I started to think about it, the more I wanted to prove that little voice in my head that I am a badass that goes hard no matter what happened yesterday. I didn’t allow that voice to grab ahold of me and rob me of my true potential.

For my workouts, I like to do a CrossFit type of routine that includes a lot of cardio and a lot of calisthenics. It is called, “Tabata.” You can search it up and maybe use it for yourself. But just a fair warning, that shit is no joke when it comes to both cardio and muscle fatigue. It is perfect for boxing because you need both to strive in the sport.

Anyways, today was a pretty good day with no urges so I’m happy about that at least! Yesterday I came to the conclusion that I was putting so much unnecessary pressure on myself. I was not living in the moment. I wasn’t flowing. I need to not be so uptight in situations like that. It’s something that I will work on next time me and that girl hangout. I had a good day today so now I’m going to get a goods night’s rest!
03ff0d0b-cd70-4271-94e4-fdf9c88aa6fd

3 Likes

Date: 5/29/2020, Friday
Streak: 13 days

I am so thankful for today. That is because today I learned why I was feeling down mostly all the time. I was feeling this way because I was not living in the moment. I was looking for more instead of being thankful for the now. I always knew this was important but I guess I forgot all about it.

My mindset is now much more clear than it was before. I was focusing my energy on what I did not have rather than focusing on the things which I am grateful for. This is a bad mindset to have because if all of your energy is focused on one thing (good or bad) then that is what you will attract, whether you realize it or not. It was almost like a switch in my brain when I stumbled on a motivational speech on Spotify that mostly said everything I just talked about. I do believe in the law of attraction and practice affirmations daily. But I forgot about this one simple thing. It’s quite funny thinking back on lol.

Besides all of that, I realized that I am so much more disciplined with my workouts and I strongly believe that this is because of my consistency and semen retention. I am no longer running on motivation like I used to back in the day which is a good thing because motivation is limited while having discipline is not. I ran this morning and pushed myself to go past my limits, I did just that. I ran a minute more than I usually do which doesn’t seem like a lot but in the heat of battle, it’s tough. Later in the day, I did heavy bag work for 6 rounds! If I told myself 13 days ago that I went 6 rounds on the heavy bag I could not even be able to fathom it. It is a huge accomplishment for me because I remember thinking when I first started boxing that I wouldn’t even be able to last 3 rounds.

I get super emotional about how far I have come during these past 13 days. I have grown so much. Every day I can feel myself getting better than I was before. It has come to a point where I am excited to get up and see what challenges I can overcome today. Tomorrow will be a very special day for me. That is because It will be 2 weeks since I have done P.M.O. and also abstaining from YouTube. I am so grateful. I promise to whoever is reading this, I will never succumb to the urges, I will never fall the same hole that I have fallen in so many damn times. I am sick and tired of that lifestyle. So, I will never relapse again. This is just the beginning, and I am excited to share my experience with all of you. If I can do it, so can you! :grin:

2 Likes

I made it to 2 weeks just now!

5 Likes

Hey guys am new and I hope I benefit from this

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re here! Just remember to never give up, and the benefits have no choice but to follow :wink:

3 Likes

Date: 5/30/2020, Saturday
Streak: 14 days!!

Today I decided to rest up and just do nothing really. My stomach was upset and I woke up feeling super dizzy. Other than that today was a good day. It felt weird to rest if I’m being honest lol. I had zero urges throughout the day. I am committed to never relapsing again. I truly believe that I will never fall on this journey to become a better man. I don’t have much to say today because I didn’t really do anything. Tomorrow will be the longest streak that I have ever been on! I will not slip up and let my guard down. I hope you all had a good day today.

4 Likes

You’ve chosen the best way to beat addiction. You see progress everyday and your mind says you that you can’t ruin your achievement by relapsing. You’ll end this fight in the best shape of your life.

Just please, don’t overtrain yourself or you’ll be unable to train for 2 months. This rest day today is great idea.
Now you’re one of these guys that really inspire me :wink:

1 Like

I want to say you are doing great & you are lucky to know about nofap & even semen retention. Good Luck

Thank you man, I’m trying my best every day! :sweat_smile: Thanks for the tip tho, ill try my best to find time to rest and stretch properly. But knowing I have someone inspired by me and what I’m doing, only motivates me to become the best version of myself! :smiling_imp: I will never let you down brother.

Yes, I am very blessed to learn about this community so early in life. I will not let it go to waste! But thanks man, means a lot!

1 Like

Date: 5/31/2020, Sunday.
Streak: 15 days strong!

Today I started my day off with a 10-minute mile. I am trying to eventually be able to run a 7-minute mile but I am slowly working up to that instead of risking overuse injury. Today I was not motivated at all until after I ran, I am finding it easier to hop on that treadmill and put in the hard work. I haven’t used YouTube in 15 days as well, so I am not running off of motivation from other people like I used to. I am just now learning how important it is to build up your own discipline because that lasts longer than any temporary motivation.

I am also starting to see some benefits as well (for the first time on my no-fap journey). My thoughts are clear, I am content doing boring things instead of complaining the whole time, and I feel genuinely happy. I’m living in the moment and it is so amazing. I am no longer bringing myself down constantly, and instead, I have a very positive mindset. This is my first time experiencing any “no fap benefits” and I finally know what everyone is talking about. I am so thankful I decided to change my life for the better, and I will never stop, I will never stop improving day after day, I am going to be a better version of myself compared to yesterday, and I truly believe this.

Tomorrow I am going to start going to a local CrossFit gym like I was doing before surgery (let me know If you wanna know the details of my surgery and I’ll make a post about what I learned about myself during that hard time of my life). I feel like this will only build my discipline and mental toughness because I remember how hard CrossFit really is. I am looking forward to the challenge :sweat_smile:

For anyone still reading, I challenge you to do 20 pushups right now! No matter where you are while reading this! If you want more of a challenge, do 20 declined push-ups! I hope you all had a great day today.

1 Like

Date: 6/1/2020, Monday
Streak: 16 days

Today I almost had a wet dream but I woke up before anything happened, thankfully. I guess my subconscious mind took over and woke me up. I also started Crossfit today and It wasn’t as bad as I would have thought. But that’s only bc I am starting on low weight because of the surgery but sooner or later I’ll work up to more weight. Today was a good day but I spent way too much time on my phone so tomorrow I will be limiting my usage on it. I had a hard time trying not to think about the wet dream that I had but I just had to distract myself from thinking about it. I am also finding it hard to not think about that girl I have a crush on so, next time we hang out I will ask her what she wants out of our relationship. Because honestly, Its better to find out sooner rather than getting heartbroken by finding out later. I think if she says she just wants to be friends, it will take a little while to get over it because I really did catch feelings. :man_facepalming:t4: Haha I definitely wasn’t being cautious and now I just have to wait and see if she feels the same way. I also will not put so much pressure on myself like I did last time. I will just go with the flow and be content with whatever happens. Because even if she feels the same way, I will put myself first and not relly on her to make me happy. If that makes sense. I feel like time is moving slow because all I can think about is her answer to that question. I’ll try not to overthink it! Also, I love this community so much, I truly feel welcomed here and I am forever grateful!

1 Like

It definetely makes sense. :ok_hand:

2 Likes