[17 M] Rezboy247 "Hard Mode" journal

Sorry guys but I relapsed. I stayed up late and got curious. Not much else to say. I deleted Reddit because I feel like that’s what originally caused my past relapses. I need to focus on what’s important to me. I have two years before I’m able to complete in amateur boxing (because of my chest surgery) and I need to focus on graduating while training. I don’t have time to keep falling back down.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I’m done trying to figure it out on my own because it’s clearly not working.

1 Like

Have your schedule upright. Don’t stay late unless you have real genuine work, which lead to your goal.

Whenever you are idle, just think what you are going to do to achieve that goal. Are your actions pushing you forward or not.

Enjoy your journey. Be grounded.
All the best.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @JumpingBuddha

1 Like

Here is what I did at CrossFit yesterday, I had to really dig deep and push myself, but I eventually got it done.

Hey everyone!

Just thought I would update everyone on here since I haven’t posted in a while. I had to distance myself from this website because when you spend too much time on this site thinking about “nofap” then it is all you can think about instead of making it apart of who you are. That is why I prefer Semen retention over no fap.

I am now on day 10 of abstaining from PMO. I am positive that I will never fall back down. I realized that I am getting older and that I am going to have to take a lot of responsibility for myself instead of relying on other people. Semen Retention will make that process much easier. I am working towards my goals every single day. I am thinking about making a YouTube channel in which I make Semen Retention/workout videos. Basically just a self-improvement channel with some challenges that will push me to be better.

5 Likes

Today has been really hard for me, even as I’m typing this. This morning I woke myself up at around 5:00 am because I was in the middle of having a nocturnal emission. I woke myself upright before anything happened thankfully, but as the day went on, that’s all I could really think about for some reason. It’s weird because up until now, (12 days abstinent), I was not even thinking about relapsing at all, it just wasn’t on my mind, I never gave myself an option to fall. Now the thought is slowly creeping into my head, all the lustful thoughts. More than ever I need to fight this urge and let it pass, I can’t fall, not now, not ever.

2 Likes

Meditation and cold showers are the way to go my friend. Meditate by simply counting 10 deep breaths. Focus on your breaths, and let your thoughts flow. This might make you realise all the things going on in your head, which you normally leave in the background. And of course, cold showers are great. I stopped taking them a week ago, because I didn’t want to be stepping in an ice cold shower like that. I always used to turn it right to ice cold and go in. I think I scared myself away from them with that method. Now I start lukewarm, and turn it colder and colder in steps.

This is just some of my recent experience. I hope it can help you somehow. I can also recommend this video: https://youtu.be/jAMSMQb1n8o to get in the right mindset.

And most of all, make sure you enjoy your day and have fun. That’s why we’re here in the end. Have a fulfilling experience today.

2 Likes

Hey thanks @Attempt_Two_Electric_Boogaloo , I always appreciate you lending out a helping hand because your insights really do help me out. I am now 15 days clean from pmo and after overcoming those bad days I was experiencing, I am now feeling so much better. It’s crazy because it feels like a weight has lifted off of my shoulders, it might be the benefits that come with abstinence. I just feel so much more clear, like I’m seeing the world for the first time, like my eyes have finally opened up. It’s hard to explain but I feel great, I almost forgot how good it feels to abstain for a long period of time since it’s been awhile. I truly believe that I will never relapse again. That is because I am not even considering pmo as an option. I rarely even think about it anymore. Even when I was at a low point, there was no part of me that even wanted to peek or anything of the sort. It’s just something that disgusts me now.

I’ve been really dedicating myself to school the past few weeks, which is rare for me since I do not like school at all. But with the added help of retaining, I have gotten a lot of school work done in a short amount of time. It’s honestly crazy. I would have never thought that I would be able to get so much work done in that amount of time but I proved myself wrong! I have also been experiencing more progress in my boxing/workouts. Everything feels natural, I pick up new techniques way easier than normal. Whatever my coach tells me I need to fix something in my boxing, I catch on easier than before.

Just wanted to update everyone and hopefully motivate some of you to keep going!

2 Likes

23 days

I’m dealing with a loss of a close family member so I might not post for awhile. Just know that I’m continuing my journey and you should too. Stay strong :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

30 days

Today makes 30 days since I’ve last relapsed. This past week has been tough for me both mentally and physically but I’ve gotten through it without relapsing to escape from it. Starting today I will start working out again and transmute my built up energy into boxing.

I haven’t boxed since I’ve been dealing with a loss of someone close to me, since I know that I would lose control of my emotions and potentially fracture or even break my hand. I need to start getting back into it though since the urges are creeping up on me.

Just wanted to update you guys! On my way to break my previous record of 38

4 Likes

You need strength and protein as a boxer. Congrats for 30 days , don’t relpase ever and focus on boxing.

I hope you become great as Muhammad Ali.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dean_Ambrose , it really means a lot. I will give it everything I got. No matter how much blood, sweat, and tears I have to shed in order to get closer to my goal. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to reach my goals as a boxer and as a family man. I won’t let you guys down. I’ll prove to everyone that they can overcome anything no matter how hard it seems.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Today marks my 37th day without PMO which if you didn’t know, is one day off of my all-time record! I’ve had a lot of both ups and downs along the way but I’ve finally overcome the need to use ■■■■ as an escape from the real world.

I also wanted to tell you guys that I am finding it easier to reject girls that I feel are not contributing to my goals at all. For example, there was this pretty girl who didn’t have much of anything to offer but sex and that kind of stuff, she also liked to party which was an immediate red flag for me. My past self would have tried everything in his power to keep her in my life since she had a pretty face and a nice body. But fuck that, my current self just doesn’t have the time or patience to have to deal with someone who likes to go out partying and get drunk all the time. It’s just not worth it. But like I said already, my past addicted self would have dealt with it and let this girl use me.

I am so glad that I have made the decision to get rid of my addiction. It has helped me in all aspects of my life, not even kidding. Sure, I have some bad days here and there, but that’s normal, every single person goes through rough patches here and there. But the difference between then and now is that I can now rise above all of the hardships that are inevitable to come and grow stronger because of those obstacles.

“Semen retention doesn’t make your life easier by any means, it allows you to endure the hardships of life and come out a stronger person because of it.” -Dauntee the Inferno (Me)

MikeTyson

1 Like

It’s great reading from you again!
I’ve currently not pmo’ed for 13 days. I’ve been finding it hard to deal with urges the last months, as I haven’t gone more than 14 days in the past months. I am determined to break this cycle right now. I have been slacking with my cold showers tremedously, so I will take a cold shower again today. Yesterday night, I got urges, but I decided that my seed is worth so much more than this. I will spare you the details. I came out victorious in the end, not the little monster.

Great job cleaning up your life by removing this toxic woman. That’s a very masculine thing to do.
In my current situation, I don’t really see many people, except at work. It sounds like you are able to see people, so make the best of it! To me, you’re a big inspiration, with such a clear goal before you. As they say: “Pain pushes you, vision pulls”.

Right now, I’m going through a time of uncertainty, anxiety and stress. I guess that’s part of the first weeks. I think the stress/pressure for a deadline end of this week is what’s keeping me on the rails of the nofap/SR train, where I want to be. I think cold showers could help me reduce my stress and improve my stress resistance. How are your cold showers/making yourself uncomfortable going? I think my brain needs to hear it from someone else, because my soul is not strong enough at the moment to tell it.

Thanks for posting again,
You’re a great inspiration to me.
I will now take a cold shower…

2 Likes

@Attempt_Two_Electric_Boogaloo Thanks man, I believe that it wouldn’t have been possible if I wasn’t on my journey of semen retention since everything about myself has been changing everyday that passes without pmo. I believe that talking to more people really helped me. on my journey! Whether it’s through text or in person, it doesn’t even have to be anything crazy, just having someone to talk to helps way more than you would think surprisingly.

I know this might sound a little crazy but I believe that you’re putting too much pressure on yourself, take a moment to take a step back and appreciate the hardships that you are going through, try to embrace the discomfort. More than half of our lives are spent struggling, whether it is physically or mentally. So you might as well embrace the suffering. Once you’ve overcome it and are looking past on how you accomplished that thing, you will feel invincible, just never give up. No matter how tough it gets. As long as you keep getting back up after you’re knocked down, success is inevitable.

I believe cold showers are one of the best tools when it comes to getting rid of this addiction for many people. But if I’m being completely honest with you, I’ve only taken about two cold showers throughout my 45 day streak. It is not needed in order to thrive on semen retention and I’m the living proof but I do feel like cold showers could have helped me when urges did start to get to me. The thing that I’ve been doing is taking a hot shower until the very end I switch it to all the way cold for about a minute or two. Don’t put enormous pressure on yourself when it comes to cold showers, you have to gradually build up to it. Don’t be ashamed that you can’t do something that someone else says they can do because they had to start somewhere as well. Slowly build up, this will be more beneficial to you as more time passes.

This really means a lot man, I’m glad I have someone that I can talk to about these things, you’re inspiring me to keep pushing. Stay strong brother.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind and caring words.
I’m doing better now, though the urges are returning slowly now. I’ll just have to deal with them, for these two weeks I guess.
No, I don’t want to see it like that. I want to make my life fun, and engaging, within my limits, so I don’t feel emptiness, or get down too much.

I’m stuck without being able to do my rings/calisthenics because of shoulder tendon irritation. I’m working on strengthening them and stretching problematic tight muscles to fix it, but in the meantime I can’t do much on the rings. That’s what got me outside and moving a lot in the past.
Any tips on cool stuff you can do outside is welcome.
I might start practicing my shuffling again though

Thanks for your advice again,
I wish you the best

1 Like

50 days

Last week I somewhat fell off from training my boxing since I had my second vaccine shot at the beginning of the week. I still did CrossFit though so I didn’t fall behind too much but I still need to bounce back and strive to be the best version of myself.

I’ve also been seeing this girl that I really like. She has such a great personality, which is rare nowadays to find in a girl lmao. I don’t wanna go into too much detail but last time we hung out some things went down but not all the way if that makes any sense at all. I’m going to try my hardest to not let this girl get in the way of my dreams of becoming an Olympic gold medalist, it’s so hard though just because I’ve never really had someone who I can talk about anything with. I might limit my time with her just so that I don’t spend all of my free time with her. I really like her, I just feel like it would be easy for me to use her as an escape which is the opposite of what I want out of this relationship. I’m not sure honestly.

Anyways, I only have about a month till I graduate and I’m still behind on some of my classes. I need to get my shit together when it comes to school. I’m so close to the finish line, yet I still can’t find any motivation to just get it done. I might limit myself to only be able to watch YouTube if I’m doing schoolwork since I do it online. I just need to man up and get it done…

Hey bro, great to see you striving.

I’m also on a great streak of 62 days and athletic performance just goes through the roof.

A woman can be a great energetic polarization to your entire being if you do it with the right attitude. Most great men, espacially champions, have a loving woman by their side.

Peace and Success

1 Like

@Svami-MahaGanja Hey man good to hear from you!

It’s awesome to see you at such a high streak! But that’s so true, I also think my asthma is getting better the longer the streak I’m on.

I think I just need to find a good balance between her and everything else in life without sacrificing my goals just so that we could work out.

Thanks and stay strong brother :fist:t4:

1 Like

75 days

Sorry I haven’t been updating everyone here about what has been going on but I’ll summarize everything right now:

•I now have a girlfriend who truly cares about me.

•I am officially graduated from high school.

•I am applying to different jobs so that I can start making some money.

•I am thinking about making a YouTube channel dedicated to semen retention and fitness

I have been so busy living my life that I completely forgot that I was ever in a situation where I had to rely on pmo in order to function. Overall I feel better than I ever have. Of course there were ups and downs but I truly believe that going through those struggles made me a stronger person.

2 Likes