[17m ] ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

You all have seen my worst now see my best and witness my victory!! 2023 is the year of change!

If this habit canโ€™t satisfy you even after doing it thousands times, then how can it satisfy you by doing it one more time?

Back in 2015 i was in class 4 , i searched for haldi ghati (to know about it) , i was watching that video then suddenly i saw a recommendation of an obscene video, then i wanted more so i searched for that kind of girls on google and i opened website and saw girls having DK in their mouth, i was like eww, then i watched video other videos and that day i watched it for more than 3 hours that day . Then my father seen all the searches and the website (idk how he saw i deleted every search, but the website flashing on the top and i used all the net pack of that day or month i dont remember ). After someday my friends told me about a keyword i searched it and i watched photos and started searching my favorite cartoons, actresses with that black word __ :persevere::persevere:(my father has forgot everything now) . Jio sim :sob:โ€ฆ
As a result, I started to fap in may(or last week of april) 2019,i was 12 years old and now i am 16 years old .My highest streak is of 16 days which i created in January 2020 , i also have a 34 days fap streak :grimacing:, this habit is getting worse. I fapped 7 times in a day few days ago (broke another record :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:), relapsing 3-5 times a day is normal for me, my life is fcked up as hell. I have backlogs rn, i have to cover literally whole syllabus. I am a fat guy and didnโ€™t workout since last 20 days. I am not meditating and praying to God daily. I looked at my old pics and i got to know how dull I am looking rn. I sleep late and wake up at around 10 am daily :smiling_face_with_tear:(even though sometimes i sleep early :smiling_face_with_tear:). I have also applied tapes, tied thread and rubber bands around my d*ck, but those were super painful and not that effective :smiling_face_with_tear:.

I wrote all this because i want my future better version to laugh at my current situation :pleading_face:.

I donโ€™t want to be like someone, i am just desperate to find my true self. And i will unlock my true potential , I will improve, I will rise!!! I will make him feel proud :heart:.

2023 Goals

Goals/Improvement

Inspirations of my name

๐™Ž๐™๐™ค yamato

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Va๐™ก๐™ฉ Aoi

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1) (3)

Ben ๐™๐™š๐™ฃnyson

Peter Par๐™ ๐™š๐™ง(Spiderman)

Kakar๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ(Goku)

Idk whether you know me or not

I am gonna strike at it just like the thunder bolt :zap:

I am gonna turn up the heat so that the tornado turns hot :fire::tornado:

My progress was on a halt

I am gonna give it another shot

Cause I know it was all my fault

I am the guy who has always fought

Because I am the guy whose name is Sholt Tenkerrot :fire::tornado::zap:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

Thatโ€™s all, thank you and have a marvelous & victorious life!

11 Likes

Mistakes

:-1: Procrastination
:-1: Future and past romantic thoughts
:-1: Laziness
:-1: Unproductivity
:-1: Peeking

Tips

4 Likes

โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž

Ongoing Challenges

:point_right: Floss for a week [Starting Date - 7 Feb 2023]
:point_right: Wake up at 7:30 am for a week [Starting Date - 7 Feb 2023]
:point_right: Workout 3 times a weโ€Žekโ€Ž [Starting Date - 7 Feb 2023]
:point_right: Self study 3.5+ hours a day for 10 days.

Completed challenges

None

3 Likes

Some important days and achievements

:boom: Highest streak of all time :-16 days streak - 17/1/2020
:boom: Highest streak of 2021 - 7 days
:boom: Highest streak of 2022 - 8 days

Hall of shame

:-1: 34 days Fap streak - October 2022
:-1: 1400+ relapses

2 Likes

Will use this post in future.

2 Likes

Today relapsed thrice :smiling_face_with_tear:.

The day i fapped 7 times :smiling_face_with_tear: :-

Ainโ€™t gonna talk about streak until i hit 10days .

Now Enough!!

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™:fire::zap::

One Shall Rise!

3 Likes

WE ARE HERE
WE ARE WAITING

-Prime

3 Likes

Nice name @Sholt_Tenkerrot reminds me of Shazam :joy:

4 Likes

26 January 2022 :india: :banjo::pray:

Happy republic day and basant panchami bros.

Relapsed today twice and woke up at 9am :smiling_face_with_tear:, got late to wordship Goddess Saraswati and my sisters were waiting for me, i did the same during Durga puja and my family were waiting for me. Watched Dhoom 2 (it took me a week to watch 2.5 hours movie :sweat_smile::joy:). Yesterday I talked to 2 random girls, basically I asked questions so canโ€™t say i talked to them, but still i tried :relieved:. I promise i will improve in every aspect of my life. I will improve. . I relapsed a lot before maybe because i want someone to witness my victory :crossed_fingers::handshake:.

Tomorrow goals :-
:point_right: Wake up at 7:45 am
:point_right: Workout
:point_right: Music
:point_right: Study 1.5 hours before going to coaching
:point_right: Floss at least once a day
:point_right: Study for 1-1.5 hours after coming from coaching.
:point_right:Sleep before 11:40 pm.

Thatโ€™s all for today.

Thank you and have a great life.

Thank you God for everything .

Good night!

6 Likes

Send video :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Damn i got to know that floss is a dance step too :joy:. No no, i will use dental floss to clean my teeth :joy:.

5 Likes

wow :man_facepalming:

oh ok :joy:
I was excited to see flossing terrenkot

4 Likes

gay?

5 Likes

bruhโ€Ž
nooo โ€Ž โ€Ž
I meant it would look funny

4 Likes

I can feel you bro. Today morning @12 I started my new journey. Yesturday I fapped 9 times.
Because of that 1

1. My meat got red.
  2. Small scratch on the side of my meat and it was paining.
  3. Even with the scratch I fapped 4 more times and later at night, my left ball and the area above my meat started paining very badly.
  4. Meat totally in pain and hard falling sleep.

My highest fapping was 13 times. And I thank god that I didnโ€™t died that day. :skull:

2 Likes

Good luck for your transformation journey bro. I am also like you, trying to reduce belly fat and getting into shape.

1 Like

Letโ€™s go bro we can do this . Whatโ€™s your plan to get in shape?

3 Likes

Swimming.
Cycling and
Bench crunches
I donโ€™t know if this will help but I am doing it by putting my belief in it. After 1 month I will post my update.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s great that you have plans @NarutoKun but doing only cardio ainโ€™t a good idea. You should also focus on muscle building and always try to do progressive overload (you have to use more weight or more reps than previous you did previous time) ,it will increase your NEAT (Non exercise Activity Thermogenesis) ,means you will burn more calories even when you wonโ€™t do any work,so join a gym or buy resistance bands /tubes if you wanna do workout at home ,do fullbody workouts every alternate days (donโ€™t workout until you are completely recovered from your previous workout) and never overtrain and sleep for 7-8 hours daily ,have enough protein ,eat a bit in surplus ,you can also do 5-15 minutes cardio, swimming is a great activity too. You will have a strong and next level physique ,trust me if you will do this consistently ,you will thank yourself later that you started doing this. There are many other things ,will talk about it later letโ€™s keep it simple for now .

All the best bro and letโ€™s go!!

4 Likes