[17M] WalKir's Diary

13th Dec,

No urges, made an oreo shake and it was tasty :slight_smile:
Tomorrow is my maths paper and due to my laziness I have only revised 45% of my syllabus.

1 Like

I can relate, I went 45 days (my longest) but relapsed, currently on day 9, im actually experiencing urges right now.

1 Like

14th Dec,

Little/no urges…
My performance in the maths exam today was much better than I thought, although I revised only 45% of the syllabus, I attempted 97% of the paper. Tomorrow is english exam and I haven’t yet started revising due to laziness again😗

2 Likes

15th Dec

No urges, did english paper much better than the expectations, tomorrow is physics paper, same story, due to laziness I haven’t yet started😗

1 Like

Relapsed😞. Snapchat (discover section) was the silent killer of both my streaks, I have uninstalled it now.Breaking NoFap streak is worse than breaking snapstreak…

3 Likes

That’s great bro, you should also stay away from other social media sites such as insta, twitter, facebook etc. as well
I’ve observed many people with long streaks like 200+, 300+ etc. and 1 thing they have in common is that they’ve left social media.

6 Likes

Relapsed second time yesterday, late night, this time due to instagram, although I have not installed it but I use it on browser, now I am logging out from facebook and insta, if possible i’ll stop using youtube for some time too.

2 Likes

Yes bro if they are there in your mobile it is very easy to open stuff or sometimes that stuff automatically comes in front of your eyes

1 Like

Another relapse😞 this time no mobile phone or any other stuff was involved, I mas******ed without watching anything. My willpower is down to zero😔. I have logged out from youtube, insta and facebook, one last thing I need to do is to control myself.

1 Like

18th Dec

Little/no urges, played cricket, did some exercise, watched an episode of a series after a long time.

3 Likes

19th Dec

No urges, nothing special today

3 Likes

20th Dec,

No urges, did some exercise

1 Like

21 Dec

No urges, some exercise, starting a diet plan with a goal to gain weight from tomorrow

2 Likes

22 Dec

:white_check_mark: Workout
:white_check_mark: No social media(except important things)
:x: Calories goal

No urges.
Winter vacations are starting from tomorrow so there will be not much to do, I will try to be involved in some activities so that my mind doesn’t get time to think about relapse

6 Likes

23 Dec

:white_check_mark: No Social media (except important things)

No urges😇
First day of winter vacation and I planned to go to play cricket with my uncle (in the nets) but he cancelled it right before we were about to go and said that we will go tomorrow😶
Anyways in the evening I went to play with my friends (we played in the evening after a long time as we only played on saturday morning in school days), it was fun! Although I got bowled out a several times😐 but bowling was really good today

5 Likes

24 Dec

:white_check_mark: No Social Media (except important matters)
:white_check_mark: Calories goal

No urges

3 Likes

25 Dec

:white_check_mark: No Social Media
:x: Calories Goal

No urges
Played my first match as captain🙃 although we lost 3 out of 5 matches but I performed well in batting as well as bowling.
8 Days completed, so far so good, no risky moment so far and the main reason for that is no social media. I use my mobile but I do not use social media.

3 Likes

26 Dec

:white_check_mark: No Social Media except important matters
:x: Calories Goal

No urges
Rest day so no workout, ate half burger and half shawarma from my uncle’s shop😇. Played some cricket.

3 Likes

27 Dec

Woke up right in between a wet dream, got some urges and picked up my mobile as soon as I got up, but thankfully I got back to my senses and eventually ended up leaving it without watching anything😇

1 Like

28 Dec

:white_check_mark: Calories goal

No urges😊

2 Likes