[17M] WalKir's Diary

At first I did not think of making a diary but after this relapse I thought I should make one…

12 Likes

6 Dec, 2021

Broke the longest streak of my life today,
Feeling very bad…

6 Likes

What was your streak bro?

3 Likes

172 days

(20 character)

7 Likes

Oh damn man. You were doing so good, but it happens, I’ve been there :sweat_smile:. Stay strong.

4 Likes

This was the first relapse after I joined this forum… I have relapsed 3 times yesterday :frowning_face: I hope I do not relapse again

5 Likes

7_December

Not that good day in school, got some urges but thankfully survived,
Did some exercise too…

4 Likes

You made it once, you’ll make it again. It might take some time to recover but you’ll, think really hard about what were your strategies during your big streak

4 Likes

Brooo, I relapsed after my new highest streak. I sort of get what you’re going thru

4 Likes

Oh shit man, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

4 Likes

Stay strong bro, first 10 days are the toughest, the other days are relatively easier

3 Likes

8th Dec,

Normal day at school, not much study work as term exams are starting from tomorrow. Almost no urges today,
I have carried the momentum of the previous streak succesfully by thinking that I didn’t relapse and this is the same streak… I hope I can carry that momentum for a long time.

Did some exercise too

6 Likes

9th Dec,

No urges, a very good day, did some exercise and now am preparing for the next exam😃.

5 Likes

10th Dec

No urges, did some exercise, going strong💪

4 Likes

11th Dec

Almost no urges,
Did exercise✅
Played cricket, our team lost consectively for two Saturdays😗 but I am satisfied with my performance(as bowler, played very bad as a batsman🙄)

3 Likes

12th Dec

No urges, going strong💪

2 Likes

Heyy bro!
Congrats on making it to day 7 or 8. I wanted yo ask you, How do you tackle urges bro?

3 Likes

Good luck in your exams. I bet it’s much easier to study and focus after one week of nofap. That works for me at least :wink:

2 Likes

@prothekter_aden I have not got any major urge in these 7 days except day 1, it was difficult to control for the first day after 3 relapses in a day but I managed to do that somehow. Yes there are minor ones and I deal with them by doing some other activity. One reason of my relapse was that I was alone in my room, and my mobile was near me…

4 Likes

Yes it is easier to focus but I am not doing well in these exams due to my laziness. (also this is not annual exams, just term exams so I am not that serious(though I should be serious)).

3 Likes