Checking in for day 20 NNN :white_check_mark:

PLayed a fuck lot of chess. Like a really really lot. Maybe 3-4 hrs :joy:
And studied for 1.5hr or smth

3 Likes

Brings back memories, now you made me want to play chess

Nice, one time I played for 5.5 hours. Do you think you can beat that :wink:

2 Likes

Yup. I definitely can. More like I have :joy:
I played 9hrs of chess once. During lock down timeā€¦my parents thought I was going crazy :joy: and scloded me a loooottt for it.

3 Likes

Wow you were a chess machine :joy:

:joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

Proud of you,dude. Iss baar highest streak banana hai bro. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Abhi aur 13 din baki hai Highest streak banne ke liye :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

Ho jaayega bhai, you can go beyond this!

2 Likes

Mere toh 33 din baaki hai highest main :skull_and_crossbones:.

2 Likes

Mere 135 days baaki hain :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday bro :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

Ah man,
I feel nothing compared to you guys :flushed:
You made me feel like an old man, mine is only 15 short days

2 Likes

Hey guys weā€™re closing in to the 2k reply
@nofapstar123 be prepared if you also want to do it

2 Likes

Itā€™s ok bro, I started in 2020 and for one whole year my highest was 19 days. It gets better, once you cross that barrier youā€™ll get go know what you are capable of. Hold on and keep a strong mind.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, you really made me feel happy :fist:

2 Likes

Checking in for day 26 :white_check_mark:
Checking in for day 21 NNN :white_check_mark:
Good day. Iā€™m lacking a lot in chess. I need to focus more on it. I need to plan my schedule more properly and allocate more time towards it. Thereā€™s only 3 more days left and I have no plan. I really really want to get better but this is just a clutch for me. I know nothing much is going to happen in these 3 days but I hope I learn some important lessons and crucial game ideas and I will focus on them so I can play more efficently.
Iā€™m really feeling frustrated that what if I lose my first game itself? What if I thisā€¦ What if I thatā€¦
I donā€™t want that to happen. Iā€™m always wonderingā€¦will my first opponent itself be strong? Will I lose that badly? Will I be a disgrace?
Iā€™m scared. But I really want to make this chance count and win the tournament with my team. I wanna be in the top 10 players atleast.
I really hope god gives me more lessons and brain to comprehend it all. Chess is vast. But I am ready to try and learn it and make it my own.
Peace. :v:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot bro ! :smile:

4 Likes

All the best dude, slay :fire:

2 Likes

Checking in for day 27 :white_check_mark:
Checking in for day 22 NNN :white_check_mark:

I was practicing more chess right now. Iā€™m solving puzzles mostly to improve my tactics and other game plans. I still havenā€™t decided an opening. I want time to practice but not getting enough. Will wake up early tomorrow ans study for some timeā€¦then go practise some more chess in the college. Gah damn only 2 more days left :skull:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: for the chess tournament?

2 Likes