[17M] Prothekter_aden's Diary šŸ—”

Maths was hard.
Yes, science was easy.

4 Likes

Itā€™s the book ā€˜your brain on ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€™

2 Likes

26-05-2022
One of the best days of me life!
The morning and noon were pretty usual but the evening!!! Absolutely fantabulous!!! <3
Me and my friends went to watch Doctor Strange :relieved: it was really good. Then we hung out for some time and there we discovered a Rolls Royce. :no_mouth: then we went to Dominoā€™s and had pizzasā€¦ And finally we had some ice cream and then left!
That aint the end yet! Tomorrow 6 o clock weā€™re gonna play cricket :cricket_bat_and_ball: till god knows when lmao prolly till 12 in the afternoon or smth :joy:
Ahhhhh either was today was great day!!!
I had absolutely FUCKIIING great timmeeee :fire:
Ps. Iā€™m joining a badminton class from Monday, so thereā€™s that!
Thats all for today Boisā€¦ Gotta wake up at 5 tomorrow. So i need that 5hr sleep. Goodnight homies! (Iā€™m tired :sleeping::sleeping:)

7 Likes

Damn so much fulfillment in one single post. My eyes lit up just by reading it :joy::fire:.
Great brk great, enjoy yourself, youā€™ve busted yoself a lot over last few months bcoz of exam so relieve all that in whatever free time youā€™ve got.

3 Likes

Ye bro ifkrā€¦
For now Iā€™ll chill.
Then Iā€™m gonna do are focus on building some good habits and then making it a lifestyle, even though i might fail in the NF part :sweat_drops:
Nowadays Iā€™m unable to get a 3 days streak :slightly_smiling_face: reached day 1 today thoā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:
One things for sureā€¦ currently, My lifeā€™s way out orderā€¦

3 Likes

Kinda the same :joy:, highest in last one month is day 11 and day 8.
I know itā€™ll get better though.

3 Likes

3-06-2022
Deep breathsā€¦~
Exhales~

So yeah, i wanna confess something.
Iā€™ve been on a constant downfall from the January. I havenā€™t properly made it to day 3 since Jan of 2022. 5 months. 5 damn months.
But thats the past.
Today midway fappin and i was like. How the hell did i fall so low?
I confessed this on discord and talked to @GOVIND-19 . He helped me get a clearer way to do things when i have so much time in my hands.
(Thats the end of Confession)

Now!! Bois, Iā€™ve joined a badminton coaching :badminton: . I know how to play unprofessionally but just to get and know everything Iā€™ve joined the basic batchā€¦never hurts to start from Level 0 when youā€™re some levels higher right? :joy:
So yeah!!! My 1hr is successfully saved for 5 days.
My batch is Mon-Fri :woozy_face: but atleast 5/7 days!
Today was day 3 and getting hella fun! Though i seem to be the eldest of my batch. There are 4 girls who are about 13-15 age ig? Lol idkā€¦ And the boysā€¦bruh everyone is so smallā€¦like 10-12 years. It feels hella awkward you knowā€¦ being the eldest where youā€™ve just joined.:joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing badminton ever since I was a child. I became good at it I think after I was 10 or so.

5 Likes

Title of your st.

4 girls of Thekter age group in the :badminton: coaching. :new_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what she did.

:people_hugging: , bich me main sudhar gya phir sab kuch mere bhi control se nikal rha hai :cry:. We will win brother.

4 Likes

Definitely broā€¦we have to win.
Hail Hydra.

3 Likes

4-06-2022

Day 1.

After many, many, many days I feel today i reached Day 1 with easeā€¦like i had something to look forward to.

No PMO :white_check_mark:
No peeking :white_check_mark:

Slept a lot today though :joy:
Started reading Atomic Habits. :relieved:
Lets go!!!

6 Likes

Nice book ā€¦:+1:t2::+1:t2:
Read it.
It will help you.it has amazing lesson.i red it last monthā€¦
Long streak awaitingā€¦:raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Yes bro, definitely.

Ooooooo nice!!!

Yezzir!!! :100: :muscle: :triumph:

5 Likes

5-06-2022

Day 2

Eassyyyyyy day.

• NO PMO :white_check_mark:
  • No Peeking :white_check_mark:
  • Read Atomic Habits today too.

Didnā€™t Workout todayā€¦Sunday bruh.
Bruh I wanted to watch anime but slept and did some timepass instead :joy:
WTF is this, Iā€™m procrastinating to watch anime :joy: :joy: :joy:
(god help me :joy: )

6 Likes

I am a master procrastinator in terms of watching movies and series :joy:.
I decide on watching a movie and keep it just like that, thereā€™s this movie A beautiful mind which I planned to watch I think towards the beginning of 2021, still havenā€™t watched that :joy:.
Most movies I watch about 1 month after deciding that Iā€™m gonna watch that movie.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

o demnnn bruuhhhh :joy:

:deaf_man: you are OP :joy:

4 Likes

Well I guess I am :joy:. I get involved in studies and all, even if I waste time in between itā€™s still hard to find 2-3 hrs straight to watch a movie.

4 Likes

Which stream you are going to choose buddy?

4 Likes

Commerce, without a doubt now.

4 Likes