[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Hmm but I can basically dunk now. Also, team match experience counts, I really badly want to play against you bruhhh

no worries, I am there :joy:

4 Likes

Hey guys, in case that you havenโ€™t notice, I did the 500 reply :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tf :joy::joy::joy:.
You are next level now, do send me a video of you dunking. I only have my dribbling and shooting skills, vertical is messed up

2 Likes

Damn, @Sholt_Tenkerrot , we both relapsed at the same time :flushed: you know what that means, it means that that Lion actually won :trophy:
We should never underestimate the power of the Lion again @anon87955785 :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, i never underestimated him :joy:.

He is The Rising Lion

5 Likes

Ayoo the OG @anon87955785 is back.

5 Likes

Thank you bhai for all the compliments even though I donโ€™t know why :joy::joy:. But honestly I love compliments. So donโ€™t hesitate to compliment me when needed :wink:

4 Likes

Your username and password are so unique, wow!

4 Likes

Walkir - password

You know my password :flushed:. I donโ€™t appreciate that compliment :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
be aware , donโ€™t fight with him :joy:

3 Likes

Your current dp reminds me of you a year ago, when you came on the forun and joined that challenge.

You have improved a lot since then.

3 Likes

Okk. Now I get it. All thanks to God and some of my buddies like you.

4 Likes

20 to 27 July 2022

21 July - 2 times
22 July - 1 time
23 July - 2 times
25 July - 4 times
27 July - 7 times

22 July
Results day got 88% , at first when my father called me and asked about my results he didnโ€™t say anything, but he brought pizzas and icecream. One more thing son of my fatherโ€™s friend who got 94% in term 1 , and overall he also got 88%, and I got 80% in term 1 and got 88% , that means i got almost 95% + in term 2 (kaash ye mehnat term-1 me bhi ki hoti :smiling_face_with_tear:).

24 July

Woke up at around 7:45 am, I have got my hair cut. My father forced me to join an offline coaching, so went there with my fatherโ€™s friend and his son (ik him and heโ€™s my friend) , i was refusing but my father said โ€œoffline acha rhega, online me nhi hogaโ€ actually he was right i have currently 70+ lectures backlog. I was trying to avoid going out, but now i have to move my โ– โ– โ– . So today i was outside for almost 8 hours.

25 July

Woke up at around 8 am, did workout at evening,now i am feeling good because i used to feel muscle soreness when i started to workout initially and after that session my whole body used to pain but today while doing workout i was feeling the pain but after i finished the workout i didnโ€™t feel pain, man i was missing this feeling since last 2 years ,this time i will build better physique than 2020 , during the second the second circuit i had to stop because my father called me and said that i had to go with him to submit the registration, but I forgot to go to photo studio to take out my pic and my father came late so we didnโ€™t go.

26 July

Woke up at 7:00 am, didnโ€™t workout because my body was paining, it wasnโ€™t paining that much, but took rest today. Lost around 50+ hair while combing :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:(i know about 50-100 hair shit , but after seeing almost 50 fallen hair fatne lagti hai) Went to submit the form, my father was telling me to buy a watch but i didnโ€™t buy as those watches were expensive, at first i picked 2 watches, but after i got to know about the price i left those watches there, and after looking at them closely i rejected the octane watch but i liked the titan watch (blue one) , i asked for its black color and that wasnโ€™t available. One more thing while going there, i saw girls and i was thinking really really dirty things about them, like i should grab theirโ€ฆ,and other stuffs. Fckkkkkkkkkkkkk

27 July

Woke up at 4am and fapped, then woke up at 8 am, i wanted to sleep more , but i had to get out of my bed cause my mother was calling me. Today relapsed 7 times (highest relapses in a day till now) i fantasized everything, all those triggering poses, clothes,parts from every angle .Did workout at evening. I lost almost 50 hair today also. Will add the workout log from tomorrow.

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have a great life.

Good night.

6 Likes

Damn :fire::joy:, congrats mate.

:fire:

Something similar happened to me today :sweat_smile:, my hair gimot stuck in comb and almost a patch cane out, fat ke hath me aa gai :joy:, the serum I was using didnโ€™t do shit :sweat_smile::joy:, now I am using pure coconut oil and that fit tuberโ€™s shampoo, oiling before sleeping and cleaning with that shampoo in the morning, this routine seems to be working at least better than that serum.

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: WECOME BACK DUDEE!

Keep going dude stay strong be strong reject weakness embrace power you can do it man we believe in you!

3 Likes

mr-bean-life-is-a-lie

:muscle:t2::boom::fire:

3 Likes

28 July

Woke up at 7 am. Didnโ€™t workout because of neck pain. Talked to my nana ji and nani ji (maternal grandparents) and also talked to my dadi mummy (paternal grandma), my dadi mummy has went to meet one of our relatives as she was unwell. Overall a good day. I was feeling aroused after i took a nap. No relapses.

29 July 2022

Last night i slept late (at around 1:30am,because of dinner), so woke up late at 8 am. Didnโ€™t workout because my parents would have scolded me if i started my workout at 9 am. While finding someone on ig (using my sisterโ€™s id), i watched some intimate scenes unintentionally, watched that for 2 minutes, i was having urges, controlled myself and didnโ€™t relapse today, ig search section is a trash. Ordered a watch online.

30 July 2022

Last night i slept around 12:30am (slept late because of dinner)and i woke up at 9:45 am. Didnโ€™t workout, but i managed to apply hair mask on my hair. Didnโ€™t eat anything till 1 pm (kal 12 bje ke baad khaya tha). One of my friends sent me our schoolโ€™s banner and i was also there in the topper list, tbh i was feeling embarrassed as i saw myself in that banner, i donโ€™t know my rank but i think i am under top 17 . Fck

Thatโ€™s all , thank you.

7 Likes

What the actual fuck . Broo calm down :sweat_smile::joy:
I think in your case more you resist, more you fall to it.

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s there to be embarrassed bro :sweat_smile:, itโ€™s nice, good, congrats

2 Likes

31 July 2022

Woke up at 8:30 am even after sleeping at 11 pm yesterday , but i was feeling fresh today. My sis and mom was like "jaldi sone ke baad bhi late se utha " cause i slept empty stomach yesterday. Today didnโ€™t eat anything before 12 pm. I got triggered . It was raining today i thought i donโ€™t be able to meet my friends but finally i went to the cafe with my two friends, it was fun to meet my bros, enjoyed the day . But at last i forgot to call my mom, and she went to Saimatโ€™s house and his guardians told him to not to go out for such things again, his uncle said if you want to party with your friends call them at the home. Really feeling bad for him. I had a talk with his uncle (maternal) and other family members regarding his poor performance in studies, and i knew uski aaj lanka lgne waali hai, so i appreciated him in front of his family members. While watching yt i got triggered ,controlled myself,and right now i am feeling tempted too. One more thing i crossed day 4 baby, last time i relapsed few minutes before hitting day 4 , i thought it would take me 6 months to make this streak again, but no baby, now i can say itโ€™s my highest streak after 5 months :joy:.

It was a cheesy day :joy:, as we ate Cheese momo pizza (feeling like a food vlogger :joy:) , Honey chilli potato , Loaded cheese potato and pasta (literally it was so bad ) and had a bottle of sprite. Will workout tomorrow after 4 days. I will be joining the coaching centre after 10 days , so i will revise class 9 and 10 concepts again and will also focus on 11.

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right: Wake up at 6:45 am
:point_right: Workout
:point_right: Have breakfast before 9:30 am
:point_right: Finish 3 9th class chapters
:point_right: Finish 2 11th class lectures.
:point_right: Revise notes before sleeping
:point_right: Meditation thrice
:point_right: Listen music 30 minutes
:point_right: No socialmedia before breakfast
:point_right: Use phone for entertainment only for 2 hours
:point_right: Watch important downloaded videos
:point_right: Sleep around 10:30 pm
:point_right: No daytime nap.

I will unlock one more thing soon (hint :- itโ€™s an emotion )

I am excited for tomorrow.

Thatโ€™s all for today, thank you and have an awesome life.

Good night.

5 Likes