[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Dudeโ€ฆ About the thing of taking mobile to bathroom, thatโ€™s how even i did things these past 5 months. I suddenly stopped taking mobile to bathroom and BOOM my relapse rate has gone down drastically!

Lmao, sorry but this is just too funny :joy:

2 Likes

Bolte hain, maa bolti hai โ€œchamdi nikaal kr nahata haiโ€ Aur late tak room me band hokr kapde badalta (fap)hoon toh bolti hai saari pehenta hai, gussa hote hain sab, but ab toh -

2 Likes

Bhai band karde yeh ghatiya aadat on a serious note. aadat tod de aise jeene ki. thodha self control laa. Papa ko dediya kar phone shi main. Tere bhale ke liye hi keh raha hun warna baadmein pachtava hoga.

5 Likes

7 June 2022

Woke up at 8 am, and you know the rest, 2 times continuously then at around 1 or 2 pm. Jokes apart, i have to wake up early anyhow.

2 Likes

Let me start it from today.

Starting date:- 9 June 2022
Ending date :- 30 June 2022

2 Likes

9 June 2022

Workout
โ€ขSkipping :- 650 (max.- 205 in a row within 2 min and 15 sec)
โ€ข 12 kneel push ups

Study :- 3 hours
Meditation :- 1 time

So i controlled myself a lot, havenโ€™t fapped while fapping, but during evening i was having headache because of which i wasnโ€™t able to focus on studies, and was having strong urges and eventually relapsed, twice. But i crossed 1 day , almost after 20 days and 60+ relapses (uske pehle bhi tha but 2 din baad relapse krta tha, so wo nhi count kiya). Feeling bad tbh. One more thing a madar-chuha (moron rat) destroyed my favorite shoes (2nd time) ,idk why the heck the rats do this, i wanna curse that madar-chuha :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Going to sleep.

โ€ฆ โ€ฆ โ€ฆ โ€ฆ โ€ฆ ___ โ€ฆ ____.โ€ฆ

Good night.

Thank you and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Damn. And here my dog does that, it tore my basketball shoes few days back :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

U GOT A DOG!!???
AND BASKETBALL SHOES!!??(this was continuation :joy: of drama)
Iโ€™ll be damned

1 Like

Bruh I have two dogs :joy:. You didnโ€™t know that?
And of course Iโ€™ll have basketball shoes, I am a basketball player duh :joy:. I bought new ones the next day our dog chew my shoes away :rofl:. Its name is teddy, it is around 1 year old now, when dogs are in growing phase (upto 1 year of age) they tend to chew everything.
We generally keep our shoes in shoe rack away from dogs, that day my sister accidentally left my shoes outside and next day I found one of the shoes in ground nearby half torn :joy:

2 Likes

Nah man i swear i didnโ€™t :joy:

I know bro thats why i said it was drama :joy:

Ooohhh i didnโ€™t know that.
Thats a new one

2 Likes

This is Jerry, it is about 8 years old

And this is Teddy, 1 year old.

They are getting new teeth in that period and they tend to get itchy thatโ€™s why they chew whatever they see

3 Likes

BOth are soooo cute and seem sooo sweet!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :100:

1 Like

Yeah and both are random street dogs :joy:.
We didnโ€™t spend a dime to buy them.

2 Likes

Hehehe bwoiii
Even my aunt has done the same thing :joy:
I actually find it ridiculous that ppl sell livesโ€ฆ I mean wtf :joy:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:.
If you need a good breed dog you gotta spend a lot
My friend bought a Labrador for 10k rs recently. Itโ€™s ok if you are too rich, but such dogs require extra care.
We just feed our dogs whatever we eat :joy:, we cook a little extra and feed them too.

3 Likes

But donโ€™t let them eat too much sweet or salty. And let them walk on sand moreโ€ฆ
Experience I got from mineโ€ฆ

2 Likes

And my younger (cousin) brotherโ€™s name is teddy.

2 Likes

I will never meet them.

Same here lol.

2 Likes

Yeah salty we give em all the time but sweet no no.

2 Likes

Yes big no for sweet. They develop itching problem.

2 Likes