[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

I have watched the show Brooklyn 99 completely bro, itโ€™s the show where this joke originated from. Itโ€™s expected from me to be pro in this

6 Likes

8 January 2022

Relapsed twice (thatโ€™s my job) and watched :chicken:. Woke up at 9 am and wasted a lot of time (kill me), i played that so called shadow fight 4 (thatโ€™s the pvp version of shadow fight 3 lol) ,i deleted that game. And one more thing because of covid, here the schools are closed , actually it happened 2 days ago :sweat_smile: . Idk either i feel happy or sad, cause covid is coming back with new powers. But i will focus on the positive aspect (that is my school is closed) . I also learnt basics of animation. In morning i was trying to
Mistakes i did today:-

:point_right:t2: Scrolled yt instead of studying
:point_right:t2: Watched yt shorts and comment section (that section suxx as there are many pfp which are so triggering and shares papaya link)
:point_right:t2: Played a lot of games
:point_right:t2: And procastination .

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right:t2: Work out
:point_right:t2: Atleast studying 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Wake up before 8 am
:point_right:t2: Finish at least 2 chapters.

At last i would like to say that " main :-

And yeah, my school is closed.

My tomorrow will be 3 times more better than today.

Hail hydra

Thanks god for everything.
Good night.

2 Likes

I was about to watch that today, as alan brother told me, but i watched shits and boom. But i will watch that tomorrow.

2 Likes

It has 8 seasons bro :joy::joy:, average 20 episodes per season.
But itโ€™ll be worth it, start from season 1 episode 1

3 Likes

Thats what she said โ€ฆ

2 Likes

Bohot bada syllabus hai ye toh :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wait , this joke is from The Office right ?

Why so many ppl are using this here :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s a trend in rc, originated from hydra member/owners. :slightly_smiling_face: @Kxhio

3 Likes

It has become a trend in our group now :joy:.
You are welcome to hop in any conversation or make the joke whenever you feel like

4 Likes

Bro @Sholt_Tenkerrot you donโ€™t look new here, are u a reincarnation of ur old accounts?

3 Likes

9 January 2022

:point_right:t2: Work out :x:
:point_right:t2: 3 hours study (only 1 hour) :x:
:point_right:t2: Wake up before 8 am (9 am) :x:
:point_right:t2: Finish 2 chapters (0 chapters) :x:

My mistakes :-

:point_right:t2: Fapping late night
:point_right:t2: Turning off alarm
:point_right:t2: Scrolling yt
:point_right:t2: Procatinating my work

Ah not that good day, relapsed during midnight. So thereโ€™s a story why i donโ€™t wake up, i have a habit of drinking 2-3 glass lukewarm water everyday just after waking up but ,after turning off my alarm, i scream one word "paani(water) " so that my mother give me water , and she gives me but i keep thinking i will drink water after a minute after cuddling with my pillow :man_facepalming:(bad habit, lol) , and while cuddling with my pillow i sleep again :sweat_smile:. So i have decided that i wonโ€™t cuddle with my pillow after waking up and instead of screaming โ€œpaani(water)โ€, i will move my โ– โ– โ–  ,and will go to kitchen to drink water. And i told my mother to throw water on my face if i sleep again , but she never did this. Thatโ€™s why i will do it myself instead of bothering my mother. Today i studied for an hour only. And i am gaining a lot of fats, itโ€™s really hard for me to get rid of this fat, in 2020 i worked out for 5 months regularly with almost no cheat days (there were some cheat days but those were because of my family members) i was not able to burn my side and chest fat and after my accident in December 2020 , i wasnโ€™t consistent with my workout schedule and i havenโ€™t worked out this year. So i will start work out again :triumph::triumph:.

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:45 am
:point_right:t2: Workout
:point_right:t2: Study 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters (one from literature and i almost completed two chapters so tomorrow i will try to finish 3 chapters)
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast (this one is inspired from @The_integrous_one bhai)
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11 pm .

Thatโ€™s all
Hail hydra

Thanks god for everything.
Good night

1 Like

Yeah you are right. Btw how you know thatโ€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:?

2 Likes

:joy::joy: cool bro, I donโ€™t use till dinner but still good, you can progress slowly, take it to lunch, then evening then dinner slowly.

2 Likes

Yeah progressive overload, always work. I will unlock @Samaranjay :fire::fire::fire:level soon. Lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: thanks for the respect :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

With you brother!
Hail Hydra!

2 Likes

Woah woah woah woah

1 Like

Btw howโ€™s it going buddy?

1 Like

i relapsed, broke my 9D streak

1 Like