[15M] Prothekter_aden's Diary 🗡

Brrrooo!!! Thats the thing!!!
Its not about smashing with full power with the shoulder!!!
Its just the action and direction you need from the shoulder!!! The rest power should be infused by the wrist!!
Thats the secret my PRO friend told me!!

1 Like

Yup, I know :joy: I’ve been playing badminton since 5th class bro or I guess even before that, I participated in a tournament where all people were from 9th or 10th standard, I was the only one in 6th class :joy:.
But the thing is Shoulder hi nhi chalega toh kya krenge :joy:, you need to attain the smashing position quickly before going for the smash and that requires quick motion of arm and shoulder and even while smashing you still have to move your shoulder along with a flick from your wrist
I am just a little bit hesitant about this now, though I can only tell for sure if I play

1 Like

Yup, that is true thooo

1 Like

Badminton is almost completely ruined for me because of my shoulder lol, I can’t even play backhand shots with confidence, but somehow no problems in basketball, so all well :joy:.
I’ll get my shoulder checked though, as soon as I get a job.

1 Like

May the job come to you AMEN

1 Like

Thanks bro. Yeah let’s pray ki jaldi se ho jaae ab kaam :joy:.

1 Like

Ho jayega bro! :100: :star2:
CHalo bhai late ho gya sota hun ab!
Gn!

1 Like

Yes same same.
Goodnight :v:

1 Like

Use your left hand to play badminton like me

2 Likes

I am not ambidextrous like you :joy:. And I don’t get to play badminton that much now to practice with left.

2 Likes

16-06-2022

Beat if off 2 times.
1 with P and 1 without p.

Nothing to say today :sweat_smile: it was unusual a really usual day so nothing much to share…
Thats it ig, goodnight!!!

1 Like

Dude it felt so funny, reading a different line, new way to phrase, though it’s not new but seems like it :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Happy Birthday bro. @prothekter_aden .:birthday::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Bruh it’s not my birthday :sweat_smile: :joy:
Lol
Thanks tho
Its 1 yr anniversary of joining the forum :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ohh there are two… emoticons.:birthday: And :cake:…so both had different meanings.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary :100:

1 Like

Happy anniversary @prothekter_aden

2 Likes

Is it bro? Is it? :joy: :joy:
I mean, 1yr into this mess :joy:

1 Like

Me 1.5 years :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like