[17M] Prothekter_aden's Diary šŸ—”

"You canā€™t catch up if you donā€™t increase your speed." :fire:

If you keep your pace up, YOU WILL NEVER EVEN BE CLOSE TO REACHING 90 DAYS.

YOU CANT KEEP DOING WHAT YOURE DOING. You canā€™t keep starting new streaks and just hope for the best. You canā€™t keep relapsing. You canā€™t keep being proud of your one week streaks because they will get you nowhere if you never get past them. You canā€™t do the same fucking thing over and over again and expect new results, because thatā€™s fucking insanity.

Okay, so after being on the forum for nearly 20 days I have mustered up the courage to share my past. (Disclaimer: there can be triggering content ) :warning:

I was 11 when my friend had already started watching p. I was in 6th (2017) he was always going on and on about the sex positions and how people move like animals. That time I didnā€™t know anything + I was not interested in that stuff so I ignored it. He also said, ā€œAw man what do I tell you I donā€™t know what to do, my d* just goes up and I feel all good.ā€ I was like ā€˜ewā€™ at that time. :pensive:
Then a year later when I changed schools, I got some new friends but they were worse than the previous of them. Out of nearly 20, 17 of them watched p. I already knew all the slang terms and all of that but I never thought of what it meant. One day that exact thought dropped my mind and I donā€™t know why I kept pondering over it. That day I first searched for the word ā€˜SEXā€™. I was shocked and stunned to see all the images of d* in mouths and d* in ā€˜holesā€™.
I could not resist scrolling down and down and down. :face_with_thermometer:
I hid it from my parents and havenā€™t told them even nowā€¦ Iā€™m scared to tell them and will not until for a year or soā€¦ :pensive:
I remembered my friends words, ā€˜d* goes all upā€™. It was happening to me. I kept on searching for images and deleting the history every time I searched for it, for nearly a whole year. :pensive:
Then I searched for hentai and then on sibling ā– ā– ā– ā– . I thought that siblings could do all the stuff as they showed in the videos. I didnā€™t realize that I was just a supporter for the p industry. I also used to prone masturbate to feel better. (its crazy how I did it on my own without watching any videos) :no_mouth:
Soon enough when I hit 14, I learnt about masturbation and started to masturbate. I know itā€™s a very young age but yesā€¦ it flowed out. I did this for nearly six months when I first felt like, ā€œSomething off about me.ā€ :cry:
I used to have sexual thoughts even about my own cousins and neighbors (I didnā€™t want to write this. I feel terrible) :sob:
Finally, I went incognito and searched for ā€˜I masturbate with my dick on the floor mostly, and is that badā€¦ā€™ I literally couldnā€™t move for 2-3 minutes on seeing that what I was doing for 2 years was dangerously hazardousā€¦ I soon enough started having more sexual related questions like, ā€œIs masturbation bad?ā€ The search results struck me hard and I watched videos on how to stop masturbation. That was how I discovered NOFAP . It was nearly Dec 2020 when I really got serious about stopping masturbation and ā– ā– ā– ā– .
Iā€™ve been struggling since.
I know I have acted shamelessly, but I have accepted it and made up my mind to move forward. I wish to be free and Iā€™ve started acting upon itā€¦ I really donā€™t know when or how I will relapse again but I will try my best to get out of this. :v: :facepunch: :fist_right: :fist_left:

Now I am on Nofap to LEVEL UP and go on a level so high that I myself should feel amazed looking back how I wasā€¦

And all the best my dear companions! I will give you guys a real tough fight from now.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

57 Likes

Iā€™ll say one thing to you, you are great. I really appreciate that you realised your mistakes soon while your mates are still in delusion. Youā€™re far better than them. You stood up against destruction of lives of innocent teens most of whom are kidnapped, forced, blackmailed, drugged to make those kind of videos, that industry is the worst on this planet yet people like your friends help those devils ruin their lives and of others too.
This already makes you a hero, be proud of yourself. Youā€™re a good man, keep it that way. :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Thank youā€¦ I really needed someone to tell me that.

8 Likes

No you havenā€™t, after sometime you will hit 90 days,then others will read it and get motivated and you will be their inspiration like other egendary persons on this community.
This thought motivated me today all the day.

I can tell you - never.

With you all the time bhai.

And mine story is same, i think everyone watch those videos because of bad company and freinds.

4 Likes

Thanks bhai. Iā€™m with you too

4 Likes

Day 4 and Iā€™ve been all goodā€¦ :smiley:
Today I had urges in the morning but they were mildā€¦ :grimacing: :grimacing:
I took them as signals for my upcoming urges.

I stayed strong and am feeling motivated !!

8 Likes

Lmfao didnā€™t know what hentai means, but now after googling i came to know what hentai means
actually :joy::joy:šŸ™† Didnā€™t saw any photo, thanks god i didnā€™t replace, and not having urges xD bc i wasted my all energy in workout

5 Likes

Good for you bro
Stay strong

5 Likes

This is so damn truā€¦:joy::sunglasses:

Bruhā€¦ for those who missed computer lectures in school i understand the pain:

8 Likes

Day 12
Guys, Day 12ā€¦ 12!!! Tomorrow is when I have to be very cautious cause 13 is my highest streak!!!
0ef04e342e36b464f8e0a0013001d845

6 Likes

Iā€™m done watering PMO

5 Likes

Me today:

4 Likes

LOLOL
I used to be that guy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

On the other side there is me who never went to washroom with a phone. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Keep up the good stuff bro

4 Likes

Idk I donā€™t like distraction when Iā€™m interacting with nature :relieved::relieved::leaves:

4 Likes

Oh so you interact with your poo?

4 Likes

When Natureā€™s call, so donā€™t we all pick up the call and interact to nature?

4 Likes

I understood that but how the hell do you INTERACT with it?

3 Likes