:arrow_right: School work :x:
:arrow_right: Book reading :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: 2 hrs playing :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Daily math practice :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: No Daytime Nap :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Youtube detox :x:
:arrow_right: Regular conversation with friends :white_check_mark:

The day was struggling , I was feeling pretty low since morning - couldn’t wake up early - was feeling distracted all day - couldn’t study . I am having common mental ups and downs but I gotta no problem with it , everthing’s going to be fine in some days . I take it as healing process . First I was completely stucked - no motivation nothing , then came the period of nightfalls which were too annoying . Now also , I can’t say that they have stopped completely . And now this , but I felt one important thing .

My mind is not active when I am not engaged in any type of work , when I start to study or conversate with people or gain motivation from somewhere, it starts to become clear . I don’t know how’s this but this happens usually with me . I’ll now make it a key to achieve mindfulness .
If you guys know about a good book that can help me in positive affirmations and mindfulness , please do comment it down . I need to be positive and relaxing to avoid get panicking .

#STAYIN MOTIVATED #STAYIN STRONG

1 Like

Oh I didn’t read this before giving you book recommendation, do read those posts where I recommended those books but I think easy way to mindfulness is the book for this.
It is a book by Alan Carr, the same person who has developed original easypeasy method which was for smoking addiction, he then used it for different behaviours and addictions.

I have read only half of easy way to mindfulness but it’s one of my favourite books, I left it midway because my GATE exam was approaching and now I am reading two different books :joy:, I’ll start this one again in a few days.

1 Like

Ok thanks , I’ll try it too.
I got a whole bunch of good books now :smile:
Thanks again

1 Like

Day 44
:arrow_right: Woke up - 6:30 am :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Workout - 30 mins :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: 15 minutes meditation :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Cold shower :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Study - 4 hrs :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Reading books :white_check_mark:
* Psycho Cybernetics
* Mindfuless
:arrow_right: evening meditation :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: No Daytime Nap :white_check_mark: (took a small power nap)
:arrow_right: Youtube detox :white_check_mark:

The day was hard for me , I had stucky mind since morning - wasn’t feeling so bright , barely managed to meditate 10 mins . I feel like I am going through different levels of recovery and improvement , first brain issues then series of nightfalls and now this . My mind has went quite unstable now but suddenly it opens up someday and then goes down again the other day :joy: . But I have been down from past 2 - 3 days . Even if I am not having wet dreams , the normal dreams are also too heavy , like instead of staying calm they create a mess and every morning , my mind is like a product of all the messy things that went overhead the previous night .
I am writing this journal just after evening meditation , I wasn’t really fond of meditating in evening but now it feels better than the morning meditation , both have their own effects , my minds calmer and peaceful now , hope this sustains up till night . Btw , I started reading helpful books from today I have download the ebooks , I can’t get the physical books but I am getting the BHAGWAD GEETA for sure .

3 Likes

Day 46
:arrow_right: Woke up - 6:30 am :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Workout - 30 mins :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: 15 minutes meditation :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Cold shower :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Study - 4 hrs :white_check_mark:
:arrow_right: Reading books :white_check_mark:

• Psycho Cybernetics :x:
  • Mindfuless
    :arrow_right: evening meditation :white_check_mark:
    :arrow_right: No Daytime Nap :white_check_mark: (took a small power nap)
    :arrow_right: Youtube detox :x:

Recovering

3 Likes

hello bro… are you in class 10th?

are you online bro?

yeah , got into 10th last month

3 Likes

For a person in class 10th, you are going very well bro :fire::fire::fire::fire:.
Keep the enthusiasm up and you’ll sure reach places :100:

3 Likes

Thanks for your words :pray:t2:. Trying my best to do my best this year

2 Likes

He says he watches anime ■■■■ and then sleeps through , he considers it as beneficial in sleeping and for mind :smirk:

How blinded people are by the fake pleasure that they think its beneficial as medicine

2 Likes

When your friend exposes you in forum:

2 Likes

lol I was just editing it to hide the name but you saw it already :joy: nvm

2 Likes

1 Like

hhaha he’ll never know anyways :sunglasses:
and his name is hidden so it wont hinder his privacy either

1 Like

To apna dost ko samjhao ki sahi cheez nahi hai yeh bhejo

IMG_20220523_201414

1 Like

bohot baar samjhaaya hai , par bhai selfish aur online friends jyada caring hai na inke liye , kya kare

2 Likes

Aisa hi mera ek neighbour bhi hai , 2 years younger than me and pmo addicted . Usse pata hai yeh dangerous hai aur sab kuch discuss bhi kiya hai par jab nofap sach mein execute karne ki baari aati toh inka ego , laziness aur self esteem aa jata . Maine 2 - 3 baar gadhe ko ghode ki tarah samjhaane ki koshish ki par woh seriously nahi leta . Toh bhaad mein jaaye , main ab woh sab discuss hi nahi karta logo se . Batao toh ulta majaak udaate hai , jab apni life barbaad karke bhagwaan ko pooch rahe mere zindagi aisi kyun hai tab inka akal kaam nahi karta :triumph:

2 Likes

IMG_20220523_201837

2 Likes