1 Like

Accha hai accha hai bahut accha hai

2 Likes

ab toh warranty bhi khatm hogyi
replace bhi nahi hoga

2 Likes

Koi baat nahi tumko for replace Kiya jaayega

1 Like

See I told you it was just sleep deprivation. Good to know you are feeling well now :v:

1 Like

yes you did :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
why tf am I out of likes for 6 hours

1 Like

Day 75

School :white_check_mark:

Things will get better soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today , I aimed to do history 2 hours and 5 hours of math . But I messed up a lot of time staying at home.

This vacation has made me a time waster :joy:
Weekends are difficult to handle

2 Likes

Day 76

Tomorrowā€™s test . I prepared hard today , I donā€™t think I will forget things but I donā€™t want to get panicked . I have practiced so well that I can easily get the solutions but if I get panicked , I will not be able to think and solve .

• I now have identified my problem of brain cloud and forgetfulness , it was sleeplessness and tiredness . This weekend , I completed my bedtime and didnā€™t feel anything cloggy . I felt a little bit by the end of the day because of tiredness . I feel that thing around my mind because of insufficient sleep and tiredness . It will take time for my body to settle down . I will remain calm .
    Will complete 8 hours of sleep and hope that I do well in test tomorrow .
3 Likes

You will bro, if you feel at some point that you are getting tensed during the test, just take 1 or 2 mindful deep breaths, it always calms you down.

1 Like

Day 77

So after preparing that much , literally those questions came which I didnā€™t know or didnā€™t get the time to practice properly :joy: . Messed up the first math test as it happens in the first test every year . I still find it difficult to get things in my mind , understand and revise . Hope it gets off as my body gets adjusted to the schedule . My mom wasnā€™t surprised that my test didnā€™t go well . She knows that my math lines ups with time every year :joy: . I take time to manage , moreover itā€™s a new school , I am completely unaware of question level and patterns here so yeah .
Rest all things are happening as usual , forgetfulness , problems in study and all , but I donā€™t wanna mention here again n again to complain about it . Iā€™ll try to be positive , I am literally behind all my classmates in syllabus :)) . All extra things have been completed , now thereā€™ll just be notes to complete everyday so I will start self - study 2 - 3 hours a day .
ITS JUST THE BEGINNING

4 Likes
  • I am not reading books nowadays cause I wasnā€™t getting enough time . I was reading Cybernetics , mindfulness and miracle morning altogether :joy: . But now I need to stick to any one . I think Miracle Morning will be helpful for at this situation I am facing , then I will complete mindfulness .
3 Likes

Wow bro. Reading books at this age is definitely going to help youā€¦

3 Likes

Bhai itni books ek sath kaise sambhaalenge :joy:.
I am also reading only Bhagawad Gita now and nothing else.

3 Likes

Mahhn I started studying Maths from November :rofl::sweat_smile:
Before that I was getting just pass marks.
From November I studied Maths Everyday

2 Likes

One more thing
Presentation is more important than Preparation
No matter how much u prepared , if u havenā€™t learnt how to present the paper . U may get screwed. No one knows how much u prepared they only know how u presented it

2 Likes

Yeah presentation and writing plays a good role in scoring good in board exams.
But if you havenā€™t prepared you canā€™t present either, you are supposed to get answers in math and that is not possible without preparation :joy:. Presentation can go a long way in theoretical subjects but maths, no no, content is first.

2 Likes

I was talkin altogether
For maths PYQ PYQ PYQ
And meditation ( On maths exam days i meditate 30 mins because I sometimes get really panicked and waste time)

Presentation in Maths is meant to be Time Management.

2 Likes

Day 78

Today was a great day after so many challenging days . My mind and body are settling down and I am starting to feel well . I was able to focus , just a bit tired now . Completing some work and then Iā€™ll sleep . Hope this positivity remains .

EVERYDAY I WAKE UP THEN I START TO BREAK UP , LONG LIVES A MAN WITHOUT LOVE

1 Like